Tuesday Night Overextended PRE - 5:30 PST each Tuesday, 70+ tickets as prizes!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Week one of Tuesday Night Overextended was a gigantic success. A whopping 62 players in the very first week came to duke it out with over 70 tickets on the line for the top 8 players.

How can you come play in one of the most popular PRE's on MtGO and win your share of the prizes? Here are the details:

Start time: Tuesdays at 5:30 PST (8:30 EST)

Prizes:

They may vary in future weeks, but as a guide for now:

8-61 players:
30 tickets to first, 11 to second, random 5 ticket door prize.
62-99 players:
30 tickets to first, 15 to second, 7 to third and fourth, 3 to fifth through eighth.
100+ players:
It's a secret - but stay tuned for when that happens.

Legal sets
: Invasion (and Seventh Edition) forward.

To Register:

Message me (rabon) your decklist anytime before the event starts. That's all it takes to sign up! Join the Overextended chat room (/join Overextended), have fun chatting with other players, and then check out your round one pairings around 5:30 PST.
For more information on tournament procedures and the format, check out these links:

Complete Event Information and Tournament Procedures

Legal Sets and Banned Cards

Week One Top 16 Decklists and Metagame Breakdown

Format FAQ

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them below and I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks, and see you there!

Gavin
Week one of Tuesday Night Overextended was a gigantic success. A whopping 62 players in the very first week came to duke it out with over 70 tickets on the line for the top 8 players.

How can you come play in one of the most popular PRE's on MtGO and win your share of the prizes? Here are the details:

Start time: Tuesdays at 5:30 PST (8:30 EST)

Prizes:

They may vary in future weeks, but as a guide for now:

8-61 players:
30 tickets to first, 11 to second, random 5 ticket door prize.
62-99 players:
30 tickets to first, 15 to second, 7 to third and fourth, 3 to fifth through eighth.
100+ players:
It's a secret - but stay tuned for when that happens.

Legal sets
: Invasion (and Seventh Edition) forward.

To Register:

Message me (rabon) your decklist anytime before the event starts. That's all it takes to sign up! Join the Overextended chat room (/join Overextended), have fun chatting with other players, and then check out your round one pairings around 5:30 PST.
For more information on tournament procedures and the format, check out these links:

Complete Event Information and Tournament Procedures

Legal Sets and Banned Cards

Week One Top 16 Decklists and Metagame Breakdown

Format FAQ

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them below and I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks, and see you there!

Gavin

Results from this event can be found here.