Ashes of Athas now available for home play!

136 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi, alpha stream i requested the modules by pm.

I don't konw if you have received my message.

My email address is luca-havoc@hotmail.it.

thanx     
Yes, you did so earlier today, so I have you down to receive the adventures. I generally process every day, though every now I skip a day when something comes up. If the volume of requests lessens I may shift that to be weekly or a couple of times a week. So far I've kept on top of it pretty easily.

PMs are all I need. I won't generally be tracking this thread for e-mails/requests.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Yes, you did so earlier today, so I have you down to receive the adventures. I generally process every day, though every now I skip a day when something comes up. If the volume of requests lessens I may shift that to be weekly or a couple of times a week. So far I've kept on top of it pretty easily.

PMs are all I need. I won't generally be tracking this thread for e-mails/requests.

Sorry, i haven't seen it. My mail site have put it in the junk mail.

thanks a lot for the first two chapters. Great work. I'm waiting for the rest.  bye
I've been to Baldman games and I can't figure out how to request the 7 chapters to run as a campaign.  How do I request the adventures?  bmrex@comcast.net,  Barry King
I've been to Baldman games and I can't figure out how to request the 7 chapters to run as a campaign.  How do I request the adventures?  bmrex@comcast.net,  Barry King

Sending me a PM (personal message) on these forums with your e-mail works just fine. I've sent yours out. Thanks! We are closing in on 4,000 adventures sent out!

Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Does this mean the Chapter 7 adventures are finished being editted and are can be requested now?
Does this mean the Chapter 7 adventures are finished being editted and are can be requested now?

You can request them, and I'll add you to the list. We've had a lot on our plate, but we are working on 7-2. 7-1 is complete and we can send that out if you need it.

Thanks! 

You can request them, and I'll add you to the list. We've had a lot on our plate, but we are working on 7-2. 7-1 is complete and we can send that out if you need it.

Thanks! 

So, that's what happened with 7-2.  I almost forgot about AoA weeks after the last email.  Well, now I'm psyched for it again!  (Plus, I'm still looking for a group to run it with.)

Crazed undead horror posing as a noble and heroic forum poster!

Some good pointers for the fellow hobbyist!:

• KEEP D&D ALIVE, END EDITION WARS!
  • RESPECT PEOPLES' PREFERENCES
  • JUST ENJOY THE GAME!

I haven't seem AlphaStream1 (Teos) post in awhile. I hope everything is ok. If you are reading this Teos could you give us an update about 7-2.

Thanks.

Hi all, sorry for being away. The forum changes have really made me less likely to visit!

I have completed 7-2 part 1 and hope to soon send it out to everyone. 7-2 part 2 (the final part) should be out next week, if not sooner.

Alphastream1 wrote:

Hi all, sorry for being away. The forum changes have really made me less likely to visit!

I have completed 7-2 part 1 and hope to soon send it out to everyone. 7-2 part 2 (the final part) should be out next week, if not sooner.

Glad to have you back.  The wait was well worth it too!

Crazed undead horror posing as a noble and heroic forum poster!

Some good pointers for the fellow hobbyist!:

• KEEP D&D ALIVE, END EDITION WARS!
  • RESPECT PEOPLES' PREFERENCES
  • JUST ENJOY THE GAME!

Alphastream1 wrote:

Thanks.  It looks very good so far.

Thanks! We are at 5,600 adventure requests, which is really unexpected in such a short timeframe! 

Hey! Are you still sending out the adventures? I've pm'ed you but received no replies.

Thanks in advance!

*Edit: and actually I did. My bad and thanks again!

No problem! We are actively distributing the adventures. I process all PMs in chunks, so that I can be a bit more efficient in sending out the e-mails. Thanks!