Slayer still not showing class features in the CB.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Slayer is still not showing all class features, at least not the level 3 feature for mighty slayer.  The other lvl 3 features are now showing which is good, but not this one.  This is important however because it changes the numbers on the Slayer's power cards, or it should, but it doesn't.  I haven't checked to see if the Slayer's class features beyond 3rd level are showing up correctly, but this will be the 3rd post I have made about this same issue.  Thanks. 
Mighty Slayer is the Level 5 class ability for the Slayer.  The 3rd level is Improved Power Strike which allows you to use that power twice an encounter. The Power Strike card will have 2 boxes at the bottom to show this.  And my Slayers above 5th have the Mighty Slayer figured in correctly.
Mighty Slayer is the Level 5 class ability for the Slayer.  The 3rd level is Improved Power Strike which allows you to use that power twice an encounter. The Power Strike card will have 2 boxes at the bottom to show this.  And my Slayers above 5th have the Mighty Slayer figured in correctly.

This must've been errata'ed as what you are saying only shows in the compendium now, but the class description in the character builder still shows that feature at level 3 as does the book Heroes of the Fallen Lands.  So it needs to be updated in the builder class feature description too please.  Also, as an aside, thanks for the errata to my brand new book...not, *sigh*, but that's a rant for another thread. 

This must've been errata'ed as what you are saying only shows in the compendium now, but the class description in the character builder still shows that feature at level 3 as does the book Heroes of the Fallen Lands.  So it needs to be updated in the builder class feature description too please.  Also, as an aside, thanks for the errata to my brand new book...not, *sigh*, but that's a rant for another thread. 

I read the information Directly from the Heroes of the Fallen Lands so I am not sure which book you were reading. The chart on page 152 shows you that Improved Power Strike is received at level 3 and that Mighty Slayer is received at level 5.  Reading further down you will also find on page 157 Level 3: Improved Power Strike and on the same pager Level 5: Mighty Slayer.

The quick description of the Slayer in the CB does not but the 4 or 5 in front of their leveled powers.  But this is not a problem since the Book and the Compendium are correct and the CB itself figures these things correctly as well.
Ah you are absolutely right, I stand humbly corrected, I was apparently thrown by the CB character description being off.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  Still hope they correct the description entry, but I will not go by that from now on.