[WoA] Gameplay videos?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just ordered my WoA game, and I´d love to watch some gameplay videos before it arrives, but I couldn´t find many... Actually I just found one, from absuguild.org, but they played it all wrong and failed hard Tongue out
Are there any other videos that shows actual gameplay? If not, would anyone mind to record a game session and share with us? I´m really curious about this game.
No, no videos for you!  You're going to F up all the rules and then come here and ask stupid questions.

Which we will then gladly answer because there is a ton of vaguely worded stuff Tongue out  Till it comes just read the free rules pdf and look through a lot of the threads here and then just enjoy.  As long as you have fun you're doing it right.  There are some good threads on boardgamegeek.com too.

This is a vid of Castle Ravenloft, but they play nearly identically www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq18GaA39NA
I actually read the whole rule book, and I read the majorty of the topics in this forums, I just wanted some actuall gameplay to watch
I actually read the whole rule book, and I read the majorty of the topics in this forums, I just wanted some actuall gameplay to watch

You have a good review here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKvWLAmYqOM

No gameplay, but they cover interesting parts of the game and show the contents of teh box.
I'm not sure just how interesting watching a video of it would be, and I don't know of any, but Board Game Geek does have some session reports that make for good reading.
I'm interesting to watch some gameplays too.

I did an unboxing and a bit of an overview for my web site here www.youtube.com/user/grimtreegames#p/a/u...

I have a few games that I want to do actual play videos for, I know when I am about to buy a game I want to see how the mechanics actually work rather than just read them.

I looked upon the Grim Tree and couldn't look away,
I played under the Grim Tree and found I had to stay...
http://www.grimtreegames.com/grimblog