Is Elspeth vs Tezzeret Duel Deck sold out and out of print?

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Well is it?

I looked everywhere locally and all I could find are the newest Knights vs Dragons, and Phyrexia vs the Coalition.  And there is the Japanese Jace vs Chandra as well.

It seems that even the non local 401 games and heavysupport also have no traces of Elspeth vs Tezzeret.

Do duel decks with planeswalkers in them naturally sell out faster than those that don't have planeswalkers in them, and therefore will become more expensive?

I guess I will have to wait for Ajani vs Bolas.
Nah Nah Nah... Nah Nah Nah... SPORTSCENTER... THE PLACE FOR SPORTS
The game store near me still has a couple of copies, I believe.  Big Box stores have long since sold out of them.  And yes, it's out of print and will become extremely expensive as a result.  I think that the game store that still has them is selling them for $35, and if previous in-demand duel decks are telling at all about the matter, they'll be going for $50 (and still selling at that price) by winter (he's very good about finding copies of what sells).
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

Do duel decks with planeswalkers in them have higher demand than those without?  That is, barring elves vs goblins, does every duel deck sold in the fall have higher demand than those that are sold in the spring?
Inherently?  No.  In practice, though, they do tend to have higher demand and higher value cards.
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

Knights vs Dragons is still available in one of the local WalMarts. As for Elspeth vs Tezzeret, if nothing else it is almost worth it for the Elspeth and two copies of Swords to Plowshares. You don't often see people trading StP (though they are available enough from online vendors).

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

I'd buy a couple more if I could find them at near MSRP.  Big Box stores around here never got them (probably did at walmart, but I do not give them my patronage) so the only place to get them was card shops.  They were MSRP for a while, but the last few I say were all around $30.00.
[...]
the local WalMarts.

I'm unsure what people have against going to Walmart. They always have things that people are looking for at MSPR (as opposed to getting massively ripped of by an "FLGS"), and they don't ever seem to run out until after it is actually out of print. Sometimes even longer.

GO TO WALMART PEOPLE!!!!!

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
Disregard women acquire chase rares.
There are a lot of dudes for whom this is not optional.
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
How;s a 2 drop 1/2, Flying broken? What am I missing?
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.

I'm unsure what people have against going to Walmart.

For me it is a social justice issue for the most part, but I am a crazy liberal so I make pointless statments like that.  Around here, also, Walmart has not been allowed to build much inside the metro limits, and we have very strict land-use laws to prevent sprawl.  The result being there are only 3 Wallmarts within 50 miles of me, and all of them are in very out of the way locations.  I doubt I would go to Wallmart even if I had no qualms with their practices, due to the locations.
I'm unsure what people have against going to Walmart. They always have things that people are looking for at MSPR (as opposed to getting massively ripped of by an "FLGS"), and they don't ever seem to run out until after it is actually out of print. Sometimes even longer.

GO TO WALMART PEOPLE!!!!!

Walmart has some shady corporate policies and a history of questionable practices in the human rights area. That aside, I often go there because I keep strange hours, and there's a 24 hour Walmart about 20 minutes away.

As for getting ripped off at the FLGS, I don't know what to tell you. My FLGS (which isn't quite as "L" as I'd like, but I've been going there for years) sells stuff at cut rate. Do you know what I pay for a pair of (unsanctioned) booster drafts? $18. That's right, 3 bucks a pack to draft. He also tends to discount most gaming purchases by a flat 10% (and he sold me the Battletech 25th Anniversery Introductory Box Set for 20% off).

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Walmart is evil, but I'm a poor college student, which means that my values give way to cheapness and convenience.  I tend to go to Meijer, though, as 20% all trading card products (usually twice a month for about a week at a time), coupled with the fact that they lower prices on non-moving inventory fairly quickly, means that they get more of my money more often.  Hell, $16 for Premium decks isn't half bad.
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

Walmart has some shady corporate policies and a history of questionable practices in the human rights area.

... and? I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but all I want is the cards.

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.
Walmart has some shady corporate policies and a history of questionable practices in the human rights area.

... and? I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but all I want is the cards.

That's cool, if it does not bother you.  I have MANY other options and I choose to speak with my wallet, as pointless as that may be.  That is just what I ahve chosen to do, it's not like I baracade the door and scream liberal propaganda at hoochie-mammas that push past me.

And some people, when given the option, will choose to procure their cards in a manner that does not support Walmart (which is unquestionably evil as an organization, even if they are a necessary evil performing an important societal function), even if they must pay slightly more money to do so.
Rules Nut Advisor
That is just what I have chosen to do, it's not like I baracade the door and scream liberal propaganda at hoochie-mammas that push past me.

LOL.
This caught me off gaurd. That's funny.
And some people, when given the option, will choose to procure their cards in a manner that does not support Walmart (which is unquestionably evil as an organization, even if they are a necessary evil performing an important societal function), even if they must pay slightly more money to do so.

I don't get it. What's so evil about WalMart. Well, no need to list them. I've heard some things. But it's still better than willingly walking into a shop and saying, "Rip me off for these cards, please." Now I'm all about supporting stores or what have you so that I and others have a place to play tournaments, but that's why I pay to play (in most cases). Other than that, I don't want to get constantly ripped off. How is that a good idea?

Alright, look at it this way: If WalMart is so evil, how is it any more evil than someone ripping you off then laughing behind your back? At least the evil corporate jerks that run Walmart don't look you in the eyes and rip you off beyond belief.

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
But it's still better than willingly walking into a shop and saying, "Rip me off for these cards, please." Now I'm all about supporting stores or what have you so that I and others have a place to play tournaments, but that's why I pay to play (in most cases). Other than that, I don't want to get constantly ripped off. How is that a good idea?

Alright, look at it this way: If WalMart is so evil, how is it any more evil than someone ripping you off then laughing behind your back? At least the evil corporate jerks that run Walmart don't look you in the eyes and rip you off beyond belief.

If your LGS (note the omission of the "F") is ripping you off, fine, shop at Wally World. I won't blame you. I'd do the same. However, my FLGS doesn't rip me off. You speak as if you expect that every FLGS operates the same way yours does, which I can assure you is not the case.

From a business stand point Walmart is extremely unethical though nothing they do is out-right illegal. They bully suppliers, treat their employees like crap, and often use out of country stock to gain cheaper prices. They are scum but I shop their because of convience, cest la vie. That being said I hate going to walmart or meijer for cards because I feel ripped off there unless it's something out of print or rare and jacked by collector A-holes. They charge $4 a pack for boosters outside of a random sale and $40 for premium decks or similiar product. I don't support card shops either because we have none, this town sucks but shopping online gains me current boosters for 3 or less a pack and decks for far cheaper than 40. Again, unless they have become collector inflated $1 shipping saves me a ton of money on the mass produced plagues of one stop shopping.
Speaking of mass retail chains, how much does Target sell boosters for?  No, let's go for Intro packs.  How much does Target sell intro packs for?

In Canada, Zellers, which have intro packs at a ridiculous price of $18, is being bought out by Target, so I wonder if Target has their intro packs at more than, equal to, or less than $18.

Here is my take on the whole game store vs mass retail chain.  I always buy from the place who has the cheaper price.  Let's use Scars of Mirrodin intro packs as an example.  I will buy Myr of Mirrodin, Metalcraft, Deadspread, and Relic Breaker at my local game store.  But since Phyrexian poison has this one card that makes it so that the store owner jacks up the price, I will buy that one deck at mass retail chains that have magic products that are more expensive than those from game stores.  If there is a walmart, that has Elspeth vs Tezzeret at $25, and there is a game store that has it at $35, it doesn't matter if the game store owner is a nice guy, or if the walmart people are greedy corporate suits.  Walmart has theirs at a cheaper price, so therefore, I buy from them, but normally, magic products at mass retail chains are usually more expensive.  Buying magic cards isn't like buying a car, where you have one dealership that sells crappy cars at an expensive price.  Magic cards are magic cards no matter where you buy them.

So anyway, do you think that it is a ripoff to take the time trying to find and buy Elspeth vs Tezzeret right now at a high price if Ajani vs Bolas is coming out soon?

How long do you think Ajani vs Bolas will stay at MSRP at game stores?  3 outcomes.
Do you think game store owners will jack up the price after the cards go out of print?
Do you think game store owners will jack up the price if they see that Ajani vs Bolas is popular?
Do you think game store owners will jack up the price at release just because there is Nicol Bolas Planeswalker in it?

Another thing is, what will happen to knights vs dragons in december 2011?  Will they all be gone just like Elspeth vs Tezzeret?  Probably not, since there are still a crapload of Phyrexia vs the Coalitions, and that came out before Elspeth vs Tezzeret, which led me to conclude that duel decks with planeswalkers in them, sell out faster than duel decks without planeswalkers in them.
Where I live, Wal-Mart and Targets are always located within a mile of each other, and they both sell all their Magic stuff at pretty much the same price... there might be a difference of one or two cents.

Boosters are $3.95-$3.99. Intro decks are $12.95-$12.99. So a good bit less than $18. I wouldn't pay that much for an intro pack.
They tend to sell stuff at almost exactly the same prices as the local core dealers (both comic shops; our closest "game" store is 20 miles away).
Where I live, Wal-Mart and Targets are always located within a mile of each other, and they both sell all their Magic stuff at pretty much the same price... there might be a difference of one or two cents. Boosters are $3.95-$3.99. Intro decks are $12.95-$12.99. So a good bit less than $18. I wouldn't pay that much for an intro pack. They tend to sell stuff at almost exactly the same prices as the local core dealers (both comic shops; our closest "game" store is 20 miles away).

Bah, I'll just see when all the Zellers in Canada get converted into Targets.

In Canada, my local game shop sells their stuff at variable prices, lowest being $13, but walmarts sell intro packs at $16 and Zellers has theirs at, yeah, you probably had your jaw drop when you saw $18.  The bad part is this.  Zellers is the closest place to me that actually sells cards.  The next closest would be either a Walmart or a game store.  Even if Zellers is the closest, I don't know if taking my time driving further, let's say 3 miles, is worth it because of gas prices.  You may think that your closest store has cards a few bucks more expensive than a store 3-4 miles away, but because of gas prices, you may end up actually paying more.  I usually go to 2 stores, one being 3 miles away, the other being 7 miles away.  The 3 mile away store has their stuff at 1 or 2 dollars more expensive than the one 7 miles away.  I usually go to the further store if I am going to go to that area to do something else, or if I am desparate, and no other locations have the product I want.  Unfortunately, Elspeth vs Tezzeret is nowhere in sight, and I do not want to travel 10 miles to a store that I would think has everything, but to find out it has nothing, when I get there.
The game store near me still has a couple of copies, I believe.  Big Box stores have long since sold out of them.  And yes, it's out of print and will become extremely expensive as a result.  I think that the game store that still has them is selling them for $35, and if previous in-demand duel decks are telling at all about the matter, they'll be going for $50 (and still selling at that price) by winter (he's very good about finding copies of what sells).

Big box stores haven't necessarily sold out. I was just looking at an Elspeth v. Tezzeret duel deck at Kmart about an hour ago. This particular Kmart has a "wall" of collectible cards near the checkouts, like MTG, sports cards, Yugioh, Pokemon, even ridiculous stuff like Twilight cards. And it's pretty much a mess of products, not sorted well. So if there's a Kmart or Target or Walmart around they might still have Elspeth v. Tezzeret, depending on how often people buy cards there.
Target sells them at MSRP, just like Walmart or Meijer or KMart or any other big box retailer.

Rulesinquisitor, that's pretty sweet.  Between 2 Walmarts, 2 Meijers and 2 Targets that I have the chance to observe, they're out (although there are still plenty of Fire and Lightning and a few Liliana vs Garruk and Slivers to be had).  I remember about two years ago the Walmart near me found some Guildpact theme decks, which was pretty fun.
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

Target sells them at MSRP, just like Walmart or Meijer or KMart or any other big box retailer.

Rulesinquisitor, that's pretty sweet.  Between 2 Walmarts, 2 Meijers and 2 Targets that I have the chance to observe, they're out (although there are still plenty of Fire and Lightning and a few Liliana vs Garruk and Slivers to be had).  I remember about two years ago the Walmart near me found some Guildpact theme decks, which was pretty fun.

Yeah I'm thinking about getting it next time, since it seems quite worth it. Anyone have a link to its card lists?

Yeah I'm thinking about getting it next time, since it seems quite worth it. Anyone have a link to its card lists?

They're definitely worth the price.  They are, to date, the best Duel Decks that Wizards has put out.

www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a...
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

Big box stores haven't necessarily sold out. I was just looking at an Elspeth v. Tezzeret duel deck at Kmart about an hour ago. This particular Kmart has a "wall" of collectible cards near the checkouts, like MTG, sports cards, Yugioh, Pokemon, even ridiculous stuff like Twilight cards. And it's pretty much a mess of products, not sorted well. So if there's a Kmart or Target or Walmart around they might still have Elspeth v. Tezzeret, depending on how often people buy cards there.

lol, at my local walmart, the only stuff at checkouts are anything in those foil wrappers, aka boosters, and nothing else.  So I highly doubt that I would find something as huge and expensive as a duel deck there.  I am fairly certain that, without travelling far, my chances of obtaining Elspeth vs Tezzeret would be slim, and the more time I waste trying to look for Elspeth vs Tezzeret, the closer and closer Ajani vs Bolas will come.  So basically should I spend time to get Elspeth vs Tezzeret just to fill the time of not owning a duel deck with planeswalkers in them, and also in English, because there are those Japanese Jace vs Chandras, only to find out that I wasted my time because by the time I found one, I wouldn't feel like buying it because Ajani vs Bolas would have been released a week later (assume that I found a Elspeth vs Tezzeret in the last week of August).  Or, should I suffer through not owning the latest duel deck with planeswalkers in them for 3 more months, and just wait for Ajani vs Bolas?  The latter option seems to save me money though, but sometimes desperate people don't think when they buy, and just buy and not realize that they bought something, and in the future they didn't even want it.

If I do manage to get Elspeth vs Tezzeret, when Ajani vs Bolas comes out, I will retire Elspeth vs Tezzeret, that is put the cards back in the box, and put the box on the shelf for display.  So if I only get to use Elspeth vs Tezzeret for only 3 months, maybe 2 if I spend 1 month trying to find one of these things, is it worth it to only use those cards for only 2-3 months and being replaced by somethng else when the newer cards come out? That is, should I buy it if I am going to use those cards for 2 months?
Funny,I have never thought to check K Mart for cards.

I have no problem with my local cards shop raising the prices of some products above MSRP.  After all you don't complain when your local shop charges you $20 for Phrexian Obliterator (or whatever) do you?  When they elevate precons or FTV they are doing the same thing.  It is basic supply and demand, and that is a core principle of a market economy.  There is a point after which I will not buy a product at the elevated price, but I am sure someone will, and so it is worth marking up.

I buy cards at big box stores not when I am looking for something, but when I am there for something else and pass by a display (to be honest I intentionally pass by the display).  Ever since  Betrayers, however, i have been much more alert to collectable products that will raise in value and are sold at Target for MSRP, but it seems like the BB stores in this area only sell certain products.  I have never seen an event deck at target (I assume they are aimed at stores that hold events), and the only Duel decks and Premium decks I have seen are the ones that end up not selling well.  On the other hand there are some bizarre repackaging that is sold there, though those are not put together or distributed by wizards.

If I do manage to get Elspeth vs Tezzeret, when Ajani vs Bolas comes out, I will retire Elspeth vs Tezzeret, that is put the cards back in the box, and put the box on the shelf for display.  So if I only get to use Elspeth vs Tezzeret for only 3 months, maybe 2 if I spend 1 month trying to find one of these things, is it worth it to only use those cards for only 2-3 months and being replaced by somethng else when the newer cards come out? That is, should I buy it if I am going to use those cards for 2 months?

You buy preconstructed decks for a very different reason than I do.  I have not kept the decks intact since Chandra vs Jace, and even those were together for only three games.  I buy them and immdiately take them apart, using the individual cards for other decks.  The deck I play has to speak about me, so a preconstructed deck is just not appealing to me as a complete product.
Funny,I have never thought to check K Mart for cards.

I have no problem with my local cards shop raising the prices of some products above MSRP.  After all you don't complain when your local shop charges you $20 for Phrexian Obliterator (or whatever) do you?  When they elevate precons or FTV they are doing the same thing.  It is basic supply and demand, and that is a core principle of a market economy.  There is a point after which I will not buy a product at the elevated price, but I am sure someone will, and so it is worth marking up.

I buy cards at big box stores not when I am looking for something, but when I am there for something else and pass by a display (to be honest I intentionally pass by the display).  Ever since  Betrayers, however, i have been much more alert to collectable products that will raise in value and are sold at Target for MSRP, but it seems like the BB stores in this area only sell certain products.  I have never seen an event deck at target (I assume they are aimed at stores that hold events), and the only Duel decks and Premium decks I have seen are the ones that end up not selling well.  On the other hand there are some bizarre repackaging that is sold there, though those are not put together or distributed by wizards.

Speaking of bizarre repackaging, there's a dollar store near my house that apparently sells repackaged cards, 10 for a dollar. Each one (of the 4 I got) had a rare, 8 or 9 commons, and maybe an uncommon. Pretty cool I think, but then again my friend got 2 of these packs and I guess neither of his had rares, so who knows. (If anyone's interested, the rares were Cosi's Trickster, Guardian Seraph, Chaosphere, and Charmed Pendant) Also, that Kmart with the EvT duel deck sometimes has some repackagings that include actual boosters from recent sets, including Conflux, which I thought was neat, since you can't find Conflux in any other stores around here. I guess my point is, you never know where or in what form Magic will turn up.

Speaking of bizarre repackaging, there's a dollar store near my house that apparently sells repackaged cards, 10 for a dollar. Each one (of the 4 I got) had a rare, 8 or 9 commons, and maybe an uncommon. Pretty cool I think, but then again my friend got 2 of these packs and I guess neither of his had rares, so who knows. (If anyone's interested, the rares were Cosi's Trickster, Guardian Seraph, Chaosphere, and Charmed Pendant) Also, that Kmart with the EvT duel deck sometimes has some repackagings that include actual boosters from recent sets, including Conflux, which I thought was neat, since you can't find Conflux in any other stores around here. I guess my point is, you never know where or in what form Magic will turn up.

Yea, I bought this weird dual deck repackage that had two small decks (around 40), but neither of them were the same size.  It also include 1 booster pack from conflux (others had other boosters) and one premium card.  The two decks were totally imbalanced:

Both decks had a sticker on them that indicated you were not supposed to shuffle them, and play them as they were.  It was very strange.  I really hope no one buys that as their introduction to the game.  It was $9.99 (USD), so it was cheaper than the NPH precons by a couple of bucks, but the packaging was just clear blister pack and did not look like the rest of the official products.

It was repackaged by some inventory company, but I don't recall who.
Well. I went back to that Kmart and there were actually 5 Elspeth v. Tezzeret duel decks, so me and my girlfriend each got one. And they were only 20 dollars each, which is quite nice; definitely more than 20 dollars worth of cards in here.

By the way DrWorm, that actually sounds like a better overall deal than most repackagings I've seen, despite the **** presentation. I definitely agree with you about the presentation, it seems like the people that did it have no clue how the game works, or at least have never played it.
Wal Mart is not cheap everywhere. As signofzeta has posted several times big box stores in Canada (Zellers, Wal Mart, et al) **** you up the ass on prices.

Seriously, 35 dollars for a ****ing Deckbuilder's Toolkit when I can go to my favourite LGS and get it for 20? Draft sets for 10 dollars when Wal Mart charges 5.99 for ONE booster.
Wal Mart is not cheap everywhere. As signofzeta has posted several times big box stores in Canada (Zellers, Wal Mart, et al) **** you up the ass on prices.

Seriously, 35 dollars for a ****ing Deckbuilder's Toolkit when I can go to my favourite LGS and get it for 20? Draft sets for 10 dollars when Wal Mart charges 5.99 for ONE booster.

Yea, that is pretty strange.  I wonder if it is an international thing.  Is that 5.99 canadian?  I have never seen a Deck builders tookit over 19.99 (USD) myself.

Yea, that is pretty strange.  I wonder if it is an international thing.  Is that 5.99 canadian?  I have never seen a Deck builders tookit over 19.99 (USD) myself.

DBTKs are $24.99 at walmart here.  I haven't seen a DBTK at $35.  Maybe I have, at a Zellers, but I don't remember.

Still hoping that I can find an Elspeth vs Tezzeret straggler somewhere, as long as it is under $30.

DBTKs are $24.99 at walmart here.  I haven't seen a DBTK at $35.  Maybe I have, at a Zellers, but I don't remember.

Still hoping that I can find an Elspeth vs Tezzeret straggler somewhere, as long as it is under $30.

It must be an international tarrif thing, since $20 U.S. should actually translate in to slightly less than $20 canadian dollars.  The extra 5 loonies has got to be customs.

It must be an international tarrif thing, since $20 U.S. should actually translate in to slightly less than $20 canadian dollars.  The extra 5 loonies has got to be customs.

Except you know NAFTA? It's mostly probably due to some stupid exchange rate thing since my LGS can charge more reasonable prices.
I know, I thought about NAFTA after I posted that, but I can't think of another good reason.  The Loonie is currently slightly stronger than the USD, and economics dictates that a weak USD should be good for U.S. goods because they are cheaper to buy overseas.  My guess is that Walmart and friends have found the cost at which consumers are willing to spend their loonies, and are keeping it there despite it not having any basis in exchange rate.  Stores like that rarely make rapid shifts in their permenant price, so consumers are used to that price consistency.  As long as there is no extremely visible and strong competition in the geographic area they are unlikely to feel the pressure to change anything.
I was able to find 1 about a month ago and me and the GF bought it without hesitation at our local FNM shop. It's not like it had been sitting on the shelf for long because it wasn't there the previous week...

just keep a lookout I guess. She got the white deck.... I wish I would have gotten the white deck :[ 
The two decks were totally imbalanced:

• One was a U/W deck with 4 rares (one of which was Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer)

• The other was all white bordered cards, mono blue, mostly 8th ed, with 2 rares- both of which were Vizzerdrix.

This sounds pretty balanced to me.

It actually reminds me of when I used to buy the repackaged cards from Walmart. They were called Blister Packs, and they would come with a booster and 30 "random" cards. There would be more than one rare in there, but the best rare I got was Grid Monitor, so yeah.

One day a friend and I went to get Blister Packs to play pack wars, and the booster was from Eventide, which was okay, but the thirty random cards were all from Portal, so I went down pretty bad that day.

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote: