5/31 Compendium Update

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
The D&D Compendium has been updated to fix the bug that was displaying incorrect terrain information.

Steve 

If your only tool is a warhammer, every problem looks like a gnoll.

When are you scheduling the update to the Compendium webpage @ www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new... that indicates the last update was 12/07/2010?

Latest Updates: 12/07/10
Data from the following published materials are new this month:
Books
- Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdom
- Rules Compendium
- Monster Vault (Heroic Tier)
Online Magazines
- Dragon Issue 392
- Dungeon Issue 183

The D&D Compendium has been updated to fix the bug that was displaying incorrect terrain information.

Steve 

Thank you for this, it was driving me crazy.
When are you scheduling the update to the Compendium webpage @ www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new... that indicates the last update was 12/07/2010?

I don't see any of that quoted material on the linked page. Has it been removed, or am I just missing it?

Steve

If your only tool is a warhammer, every problem looks like a gnoll.

Yeah, I don't see it either.  I guess it was removed?

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

Does this represent the full communication we get this week from WOTC? What about the failed update for CB two weeks ago. I remember someone saying that they might have new information a week or so ago? 

Did you guys make a decision to let your hapless customers swing in the wind a few more weeks? 

Thanks Steve for the update

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter