2011 DDM North American Championship Maps

What will be the maps for the 2011 DDM North American Championship? 

Last year we had:

Round and Map used:

Round 1, 6 Fallen Fortress
Round 2, 5 Temple of the Unseeing
Round 3, 4 Warband Maps
After round 6: TBA

Warband maps: Dragon Shrine, Drow Enclave, Dwarven Outpost, Fane of Lolth, Fields of Ruin, Magma Keep or The King’s Road.

Will we be using the same maps again?  I hope there will be different maps this year, some that we have not seen used in a while. 

Also, is the map "Pit of Doom" now tournament legal?   

And maybe it is asking too much, but will there maybe be a new map or two at GenCon? 

Thanks. 

Cool    

Since last GenCon, I've played minis maybe three times. It's been a long, cold stretch of overtime work. I'd be happy just to get playing again.  That said, I really don't want to see Flooded Ruins ever again.

Teleport Temple probably is out as well, except if there's a chance in the tournament for people to use their own maps, it's just too time consuming.

Dunno sirohk, but I'd like to see a nice blend of much older and much newer maps myself (despite the difficulty this could pose to some players).

Dave 
Friendly bump. 

Qualifiers are almost over.  Will we soon get a list of maps that will be used in the GenCon Championships? 

Thanks. 

Cool

Asking for the map rotation is well in keeping with the traditions of the DDM.

Also, in keeping with past tradition, the list will be provided at least one month before the championship, but after the last qualifier had played.

Finally, any special rules that the championship will be played under will also be released at that time. (ie., that's when I am going to officially announce that warband size is limited to 8 this year).

Finally, any special rules that the championship will be played under will also be released at that time. (ie., that's when I am going to officially announce that warband size is limited to 8 this year).

Clever.

I think we should limit it to 7, because odd numbers are better than even numbers.  Everyone knows this.

Dave
Surprised Surprised Surprised 

Wow.   
Size limit 8 sounds great. I would be happy to see that be true. Gonna have to bone up on these new rules soon I guess!
DDM GUILD lets get some info out about the champs!!!