Dungeon 190 - Enemies and Allies: Gloomwrought's Movers and Shakers

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeon 190
Enemies and Allies: Gloomwrought's Movers and Shakers

by Andy Clautice

The streets of Gloomwrought are unforgiving. If one is to survive in the City of Midnight, he or she needs allies.

Talk about this article here.

Another article not up yet.

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

um yes it is, i dled it and read it 2 hours ago

its good, probably didnt have room for it or something in the book
Strange.  Just reloaded the page, and it's up now.  The download button wasn't even appearing before. 

But cool.  I'm glad we're getting the parts they cut out of that book in the magazine.  This feels like it belongs with the other movers and shakers from the book.  Wonder when we'll get the missing items from Heroes of Shadow?

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

Really liked Forenk. I think I need to think of a good way to bring him into my campaign.
I really liked the Article. Great vivid NPCs.

I especially like the Triptam and Fortenk.  Trip is my shady kind that desperate PC may have to deal with when searching just about anything and the Gnome freak is one that can stumble just upon anywhere at the most inapropriate or unexpected time  and out of nowhere and can spin the Campaign in a completly different dirrection in the blink of an eye. He reminds me of Dragonlance's Tinker Gnomes.

A large cookie for Andy !

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I really wish this material was in the book. It would make it comparable in quality to the Eberron Campaign Guide which I feel set the bar for crunch, fluff and length for a campaign setting.