Eberron Beastiary

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone have a copy of the monster from the former Eberron Beasiary/Dragon Above? I thought I'd see about uploading the monster on my site by have found the wayback machine to have not archive much. Did anyone keep a copy of the material?

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

I am amused that pretty much every entry says "found in Xen'drik".
It would be awesome if someone were to update this to 4e. The majority of the work has been done. I wonder how bad it would be to do the update...
Check:

www.scribd.com/doc/56390004/Eberron-Ecol...

I have that. The Dragon Above/Eberron Beastiary had new monsters not how existing monsters fit into Eberron. For example you had Riedran Crysteel Golem. Here is a list of 3e monsters that used to be available.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

hmm,
Did you try to contact ieattrollsforbreakfast directly? he's still active in the boards and his hotmail contact his cached on that site.

Your summoning spell was successful! I really should get back to haunting the Eberron part of the boards again.

If anyone wants any of the articles from the Bestiary/DA I can dig them off my back ups. Looks like it might be worth looking into hosting again, though.
The Dragon Above - Eberron news and new content for both 3E and 4E. Home of the Eberron Bestiary.
Necropost commences!
That would be great! I still play 3.5!
Good to see you again :-)
Sign In to post comments