Decks for sale! Priced to move!

I'm selling several of my decks. Need cash for some tattoo work I want to get. The decks are priced to sell. I ship via USPS with delivery confirmation and accept paypal.

email me @ greendragon_256@yahoo.com

Deck A – Green / Black - $60 shipped

Endless Wurm x4
Rancor x4
Aspect of Mongoose x4
Spiritmonger x4
Wild Mongrel x4
Putrefy x4
Strength of Lunacy x4
Basking Rootwalla x4
Undead Gladiator x2
Krosan Tusker x2
Arrogant Wurm x4
Golgari Rot Farm x4
Tainted Wood x4
Swamp x6
Forest x4

Deck B: Black - $40 – shipped

Beacon of Unrest x2
Faceless Butcher x4
Nantuko Shade x4
Consume Spirit x4
Dark Ritual x4 – Mercadian Masques
Scion of Darkness x4
Diabolic Tutor x4
Diabolic Edict x4
Plague Wind x2
Nightmare Lash x2
Chainer’s Edict x4
Jet Medallion x2
Cabal Coffers x2
Swamp x 18

Deck C: White - $40 - shipped

Sigil of the Empty throne x4
Flickering Ward x4
Mesa Enchantress x2
Blinding Angel x4
Serra Angel x4
Auratog x4
Spirit Loop x4
Idyllic Tutor x2
White Knight x4
Pacifism x4
Oblivion Ring x4
Plains x 20

Deck D - Green / White - $40 Shipped

Steward of Valeron x4
Oversoul of Dusk x4
Sabertooth Nishoba x4
Knight of New Alara x4
Watchwolf x4 (2 FNM Foil)
Armadillo Cloak x4
Krosan Tusker x4
Behemoth Sledge x4
Enlisted Wurm x4
Shield of the Oversoul x4
Graypelt Refuge x4
Plains x8
Forest x8

Deck E – Black - $45 shipped

Dark Ritual x4
Sengir Vampire x4
Sadistic Sacrament x2
Grinning Demon x4
Drain Life x4
Vampiric Link x4
Soul Collector x4 – Foil
Diabolic Tutor x2
Diabolic Edict x4
Black Knight x4
Bad Moon x4
Cabal Coffers x2
Swamp x 18

Deck F – Green - $35 Shipped

Killer Bees x4
Terra Stomper x4
Llanowar Elves x4 – 4th Ed
Wild Growth x4
Giant Growth x4
Groundbreaker x4
Giantform x4
Scryb Sprites x4
Taunting Elf x4
Might of Oaks x4
Forest x 20
No offense, but these decks are pretty terrible.

Grinning Demon?

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
Disregard women acquire chase rares.
There are a lot of dudes for whom this is not optional.
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
How;s a 2 drop 1/2, Flying broken? What am I missing?
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.

Yeah, Grinning Demon.

That sucker doesn't even have flying.

Eh, the morph is well curved though.  Play as 2/2 third turn (or first, given Dark Ritual, but that would suck if it died too soon)

Fourth turn, morph, swing for six.  Too bad it doesn't have trample or anything to justify the drawback any further, but actually very good for an old morph card.

I just had deja-vu looking at my post...
Aarrgh, he just hit me in the nards with a TV DINNER! -actual phone conversation
122343719 wrote:
I can't really understand people that just go along with the school, job, marrige, kids type goals in life because that is what they think is right. If people want those things they should want them because it makes them happy. I had an ex like that, she wanted those things because her family and her peers all wanted those things. Thinking for yourself is one of the greatest things you are capable of.
500th post- 3/15/11 1000th post- 4/7/12
I only mentioned Grinning Demon because the art is wierd looking, and the card doesn't do much. But upon further thought, it's outclassed by Abyssal Persecutor.

As for the sale of these decks, I'm sure people are finding it difficult to pay 45 to 60 dollars for decks when they could, conceivably, spend less than that and have a reasonable enough deck to use.

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
Disregard women acquire chase rares.
There are a lot of dudes for whom this is not optional.
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
How;s a 2 drop 1/2, Flying broken? What am I missing?
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.
I only mentioned Grinning Demon because the art is wierd looking, and the card doesn't do much. But upon further thought, it's outclassed by Abyssal Persecutor.

Possibly also Phyrexian Obliterator?  It's on roughly the same "clock" at least, and it screws over an opponent who blocks it.

I doubt people are going to pay that much for these decks, but they're certainly not horrible.  I'd play casual with them. 

They actually look pretty cool for casual play, just too expensive.  And the fact you're getting a tatoo with the money is just not a real incentive to pay $60 for something they could readily find on ebay for half as much if not less.  Not exactly charity we're funding here, so pass.
Aarrgh, he just hit me in the nards with a TV DINNER! -actual phone conversation
122343719 wrote:
I can't really understand people that just go along with the school, job, marrige, kids type goals in life because that is what they think is right. If people want those things they should want them because it makes them happy. I had an ex like that, she wanted those things because her family and her peers all wanted those things. Thinking for yourself is one of the greatest things you are capable of.
500th post- 3/15/11 1000th post- 4/7/12
None of his decks contain more than 20 land.  Now I know that adding land will cost you nothing, but that aslo means the rest of the deck is unbalanced.  If a person cannot manage to have a reliable mana base, then the decks are probably junk.

Do you think $60 for a playset of Rancor is a good price?   
And we're fortunate enough to have to send first, I suppose?
You'll forget you ever read this the minute you look away.
Veslfen's House of Bone-Dry Sarcasm
88318561 wrote:
76783093 wrote:
there is nothing "epic" about a turn one victory. ever. or really any magic game, for that matter.
So this one time, I wanted to play a game of Magic with my friend, but he was in another country and neither of us had Magic Online. I hitchhiked my way to the coast, barely fending off hungry wildlife when I couldn't get a ride, nearly dying of thirst crossing deserts, and posoning myself half to death foraging for food. At one point, I was taken hostage by a group of kidnappers, only managing to escape after a week of careful planning thanks to careful application of a rusty spoon. Once I reached the coast, I had no money to buy a ticket across the ocean, so I built a boat using my own two hands, and spent months sailing across the waves, nearly losing my deck as I swam to the shore of a desert island in a storm after being capsized by an enormous wave. Nearly delusional after so long with no human contact (the notches I cut in the single tree to tell time had long since felled the thing) I was eventually rescued by a passing ship, where I was taken aboard as a crew member. We sailed around the world, seeing many exotic places and having great adventures, before we finally arrived at my friend's country. Once more I stumbled across a desolate landscape, riding on train or car when I could, and going on foot when I could not. Eventually, weary to the bone, seven years after I started my journey, I arrived at my friend's house, clutching my well-worn and weathered deck to my chest. We shuffled up our decks, I won the roll. Gleefully, I laid down my cards. Black Lotus. My friend looked quizzically at me, wondering what I was about to do. After so long, he no longer knew what deck I had brought with me to this game. Flash. A knowing smile appears on my friend's face as the knowledge slowly returns to him. Protean Hulk. My friend extends his hand, knowing the game is over before it even started. And finally, after so many trials, the sweet taste of victory is mine.
56866178 wrote:
108166749 wrote:
So no one else is upset with the stunt Wizards just pulled to drive sales?
Drive sales of what? Non-Jace, non-Mystic cards? I'm pretty sure people already own more than eight Magic cards. If you don't, I feel for you. Maybe you can trade those Stoneforge Mystics, which are still quite valuable, for some.
Those decks look like your babies. I don't want to take your babies.
Hi. I had to remove some content from this thread because it violates the Code of Conduct

Please keep your posts polite, respectful, and on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.

Sign In to post comments