Extended OTK?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have a friend that won't play extended because he claims that on magic online he was taken down on his opponent's first turn; he didn't even get to take his first turn.  I can't think of anything that could win off of just basic ramped mana and there definitely isn't any one cost wonders.  Is there such a thing,  even with the perfect hand?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. How to Create
Show
replace {} with [] {sblock} at the beginning and {/sblock} at the end.
I borrowed this from blood77. All credit goes to him. Great idea for a signature and I'm tired of people not autocarding decks. How to Auto Card
Show
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
Show
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck Auto Deck
Show
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4 Halimar Depths 4 Unstable Frontier 8 Island 4 Swamp Creatures 12 4 Hedron Crab 4 Nemesis of Reason 4 Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4 Spreading Seas 4 Suffer the Past 4 Mind Funeral 4 Archive Trap 4 Ponder 4 Into the Roil 4 Soul Manipulation {/deck}
Result
Not that I'm aware of. Besides, it sounds like your friend just doesn't want to play. We have all lost games. That's how we learn. If he/she really wants to play and grow as a player, I'm sure they will come around.
I have a friend that won't play extended because he claims that on magic online he was taken down on his opponent's first turn; he didn't even get to take his first turn.  I can't think of anything that could win off of just basic ramped mana and there definitely isn't any one cost wonders.  Is there such a thing,  even with the perfect hand?

Not possible in extended, though more than possible in legacy.

Photobucket