D&D Group In Cornwall UK

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi,

I am looking for a D&D group in Cornwall in the UK.
I am a new player and have only played one adventure to date but i would like to play regularly.
Could someone also point me in the right direction as to what i need as a player and a DM in the way of rule books, guides and equipment.

Thanks!   
Hi Ammitra,

Glad you have discovered the game. Are you a member of the UK D&D group on this site?

Here is the link: community.wizards.com/dnduk 

There may be other members of the group in your area.

Cheers,

Pobman

Hey mate, we're in North Devon, so a bit far away but I know that there are people out there.  It came seem a bit dry this far west for players and groups, but check here and also I found EN world helpful in finding my current group.  Also UK roleplayers is another site worth trying.  You may find there are other groups nearer than you think.

Since then I've had another player join after one left and even have a sort of waiting list!  So give it a try you don't know who else might be out there.   

Ab 
Hi,

Thanks for the responses, North Devon is a little too far away as i am in the deepest darkest depths of cornwall (Camborne).
I might take a wander down the local Games Workshop and see if anyone knows anyone down there.
Spent a weekend camping and playing Red Hand of Doom last weekend and it was awesome, didnt get chance to finish the adventure and now have to wait a whole year lol!

Ttfn
A     
Hi,

I'm also looking to either form or join an existing D&D group in Cornwall. I live in Helston and have everything in terms of rule books, dungeon maps/templates/dice/character sheets etc.

Are you still looking for a group?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Russell.
Hi guys, i know this thread is a little out of date now but i have had a brief taste of D&D and really enjoyed it.  I also live in Camborne and would happily join a group if there are any going locally.  Happy to travel to Helston...
If anyone is still looking, I am in Newquay area (but can travel). Just getting back into D&D after many years absence. Am an experienced DM and player. Am a fan of original (1st Edition) AD&D but happy to try newer editions if there is a game going.
Message me if any individuals / groups around? 
If anyone is still looking, I am in Newquay area (but can travel). Just getting back into D&D after many years absence. Am an experienced DM and player. Am a fan of original (1st Edition) AD&D but happy to try newer editions if there is a game going.
Message me if any individuals / groups around? 

Hi, i'm looking for an experienced DM to guide me and a few others. Im in redruth and can host the event.

Are you interested? or are you part of an active group I can join? 

Not sure if its any use commenting as the last post was over 2 years ago but me and my friend are looking for people wanting to play d & d. We are relatively new  having only had a few hours of playing but we both loved it. Be great to find other people to learn from and quest with

smivsy wrote:
Hi,

I'm also looking to either form or join an existing D&D group in Cornwall. I live in Helston and have everything in terms of rule books, dungeon maps/templates/dice/character sheets etc.

Are you still looking for a group?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Russell.

Myself and my friend really wanna play. We're both new to it but have been interested for while now. I live just on the edge of Helston only moved in 4 months ago.  I dont have any of the set up but would be willing to host a game night or just get involved in a group or play a few games and have a go.

My email is sketch@sketch86.co.uk

[quote="Elrose"]

Not sure if its any use commenting as the last post was over 2 years ago but me and my friend are looking for people wanting to play d & d. We are relatively new  having only had a few hours of playing but we both loved it. Be great to find other people to learn from and quest with

[/quote}

Hi ,

Would like to play. new to it but i would like to have a go. Both myself and one other. Im in Helston.

sketch@sketch86.co.uk

Sign In to post comments