Lack of Multiclass Feats and Hybrid Rules

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I think my biggest disappointment in the book was the lack of Multiclass feats and the lack of Hybrid rules.  Has anyone heard if they will be correcting this oversight online or anything?

Thanks
Randilin
This is not really the place to ask, but anyway: reportedly MC feats for Essentials material are due out in Dragon in June or later.  No word as to whether that also includes HoS.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
the muticlass and hybrids are being play tested in dragon 400 right now, let down to it is they left out heroes of the fallen lands
I think my biggest disappointment in the book was the lack of Multiclass feats and the lack of Hybrid rules.  Has anyone heard if they will be correcting this oversight online or anything?

Thanks
Randilin

err sorry bout that post... my bad i deleted it, was trying to help is all but ya thier play testing it. there are  some not bad things for hybrids.