What's the next event?

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
So was the tile added in the recent down time? Nothing has been anounced yet, but is there an event available for people to load yet?
It has been announced for the last Downtime 4/14 that  there would be 1 event tile removed, and 1 tile for next event added. Nothing more was said to this date...

The tile is nice though !

This week’s downtime update will once again be most behind-the-scenes, as we continue to work on stabilization of our additional servers.

• Event tiles: Last weekend’s event tile will be removed, tile for next event will be added.

Thanks,

Wotc_Josh

community.wizards.com/dndbeta/blog/2011/...

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

that huge tile was already there, it isnt new, its always been there
Not the map from Keep on the Shadowfell, but the wilderness Tiles Map with Icy Terrain assmbled using Cavern of Icewind Dales i assume. 

Map is gorgeous, and i can't wait to see the next Organized Play Event that will feature it.

Yan
Montréal, Canada

Not the map from Keep on the Shadowfell, but the wilderness Tiles Map with Icy Terrain assmbled using Cavern of Icewind Dales i assume. 

Map is gorgeous, and i can't wait to see the next Organized Play Event that will feature it.

but we wont be able to play at same time Undecided

Not until you accept my friendship request Kiss

Joking aside, i will have to see the dates of it and check out my schedule, if i work, and if the wife gives the rope enought loose....Organized Events tend to run on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

You know any dates you Sage boy ?  /Whisper: Just between you and i.......

Yan
Montréal, Canada

Im not seeing this wilderness tile. am I just missing it?
May be its gone now, i can't look cause Vittie is behind a Firewall cast by my employer, an horned devil.

Elhrrah and i got to see it during the last Downtime when i somehow managed to open a Table. Those in the chat will remember.

Its an artic Map consisting of two locations in the wilderness, a tent and firecamp, ice etc...

Yan
Montréal, Canada

Yeah, it was a rather nice tile; would make for some great snow terrain chopped up, and offers some interesting possibilites.
Not only its gone, but i had saved it and upon loading it, i saw only the drawing remains.

Why Pulling the Tile ? Organized Play Event not ready ? It was said it would be inserted with the next Downtime....

This Tile was gorgeous, i want back !

I hope the next Organized Play Event is not compromised...

Yan
Montréal, Canada

Sorry about that guys.  There was some confusion on the back end.  Chuck didn't want the tile to go up until the same time his announcement about the next organized event went up.  The devs didn't realize that, and put it up with the update.

Chuck had them pull it.

You'll see it again as soon as his announcement is ready.
Gald to hear that it will re-appear...

Thanks Josh for the communication.

PS. I saw it, na na na nanana na, i saw it   Tongue out

Yan
Montréal, Canada

you arent ready for that tile plague, thats a BIG BOY tile

You got me scared now

Yan
Montréal, Canada

The post for the next event is up.  Check it out in the Organized Events section of the group forums.
Only 1 word for you bros

YAY !

Tongue out

Yan
Montréal, Canada