[PSION] Minor Creation

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello!

I just created a Psion Shaper, gaining the Minor Creation encounter power.

In the description is specified that the object conjured "lasts until the end of the encounter", but...  How long does it last if I'm not in an encounter?

Please, help me!

Thank you,

Filippo
Hello!

I just created a Psion Shaper, gaining the Minor Creation encounter power.

In the description is specified that the object conjured "lasts until the end of the encounter", but...  How long does it last if I'm not in an encounter?

Please, help me!

Thank you,

Filippo

Powers which last until the end of the Encounter last 5 minutes, after which they must be recharged by a short rest (another 5 minutes) before being used again for Encounter Powers or an Extended Rest (6 hours of rest at least 12 hours since your last Extended Rest) for Daily Powers..

Minor Creation seems to be very niche, especially since the wording limits it to making stuff that can be bought easily by anyone over level 1.  Has anyone really found a use for that power after mid-heroic?
It means you don't need to lug around thieves' tools, crowbars etc, basically.  It's more for flavour than anything else.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
A character in my campaign is using this with a bit of a twist.  He uses shaped consciousness to create a fragment 10 squares above the head his enemy.  Then 5 above that he creates say a chest.  Gravity takes over and hits them on the head.