Hi everyone, and welcome back to You Build the Character. This month's competition is to build the dark acolyte Asajj Ventress, noted for her skills as an assassin and for bringing female baldness back into fashion. You have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 21 April to post your RPG stats, and any notes you want to post explaining your decisions. Once submissions have closed, all forum members will have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 5 May to vote for their favourite. Whichever build receives the most votes will win.
The prize for winning is having your stats enshrined in the YBtC Hall of Fame, as well as the bragging rights.
The following rules apply to all submissions:
- All builds must be created according to RAW, with no house rules (no single Athletics skill, no bonus feats for bloodlines etc).
- You may use "unlimited" point buy for Ventress's ability scores, provided each score is between 3 and 18 at first level (before racial and age adjustments).
- You are free to use material from all official Saga Edition books, up to and including The Unknown Regions.
- Your stats may represent Asajj Ventress at any point during her life, or serve as an overall interpretation of the character as a whole. You may even include multiple stats to represent multiple points in time, provided they are all different level versions of the same build (ie no swapping out talents or feats).
- Asajj Ventress is a Dathomirian, a near-Human sub-species. As such she uses the Human species traits provided on page 23 of the core rulebook. Alternatively, you may create your own species statistics using the near-Human creation rules found on page 17 of The Unknown Regions (be sure to include your species stats with your entry if you choose this option).
- You may change your stats at any point up until submissions close, at which point any edited stats will be disqualified.
You can follow this competition on Twitter, and get a message every time a new build is posted. Just follow @YBtCContests.
Have fun everyone, and may the Force be with you.
EDIT (22/4/2011): Submissions for this contest are now closed. Vote for your favourite entry in this thread.
Here are links to all the entries: