You Build the Character #19 - Asajj Ventress

This contest is now closed.

Hi everyone, and welcome back to You Build the Character. This month's competition is to build the dark acolyte Asajj Ventress, noted for her skills as an assassin and for bringing female baldness back into fashion. You have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 21 April to post your RPG stats, and any notes you want to post explaining your decisions. Once submissions have closed, all forum members will have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 5 May to vote for their favourite. Whichever build receives the most votes will win.

The prize for winning is having your stats enshrined in the YBtC Hall of Fame, as well as the bragging rights.

The following rules apply to all submissions:

1. All builds must be created according to RAW, with no house rules (no single Athletics skill, no bonus feats for bloodlines etc).

2. You may use "unlimited" point buy for Ventress's ability scores, provided each score is between 3 and 18 at first level (before racial and age adjustments).

3. You are free to use material from all official Saga Edition books, up to and including The Unknown Regions.

4. Your stats may represent Asajj Ventress at any point during her life, or serve as an overall interpretation of the character as a whole. You may even include multiple stats to represent multiple points in time, provided they are all different level versions of the same build (ie no swapping out talents or feats).

5. Asajj Ventress is a Dathomirian, a near-Human sub-species. As such she uses the Human species traits provided on page 23 of the core rulebook. Alternatively, you may create your own species statistics using the near-Human creation rules found on page 17 of The Unknown Regions (be sure to include your species stats with your entry if you choose this option).

6. You may change your stats at any point up until submissions close, at which point any edited stats will be disqualified.

You can follow this competition on Twitter, and get a message every time a new build is posted. Just follow @YBtCContests.

Have fun everyone, and may the Force be with you. Smile

EDIT (22/4/2011): Submissions for this contest are now closed. Vote for your favourite entry in this thread.

Here are links to all the entries:

fairytalejedi
Derffrombelgium
DarthBuuZ187
Dendrite
Inquisitor_Tremayne
JensaariWarrior
Eli_the_Tanner
october_knight

Josh Cheesman - journalist and Star Wars fan. Visit the YBtC Hall of Fame to see the winners of the Praxeum's regular You Build the Character competitions. Need roleplaying stats for a miniature you're using in your Star Wars game? Try the [Saga] Star Wars Miniatures RPG Stats thread. Check out the The Great Mess Hall Food Fight, the Star Wars thread that can't be derailed. Any and all discussions welcome! I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast.
Here's my version of Asajj. She has no Sith Apprentice levels, because by RAW, you must be a member of the Sith tradition to take Sith apprentice levels, and there can only be two members of the tradition during this time. Perhaps Dooku was violating this rule, but it also seems that Asajj was frustrated by his refusal to teach her "real" Sith stuff. So no Sith levels in this build. There's also no bonus feat from multiclassing into Scoundrel. I just don't see why she would have trained in Point Blank shot or pistol use. There's nothing that says you can't take a duplicate feat (WP simple) even if there's another option available, so conceptually I chose the duplicate feat. Everything else should be fairly straightforward.

EDIT: added PB Shot since I'm still unsure about the legality of omitting it.

Asajj Ventress                                 CL 12
Medium Near-Human (Dathomirian) Jedi 8/Scoundrel 1/Crime Lord 3
Destiny 2; Force 5
Init +14; Senses Perception +8
Languges Basic
-------------------------------------------------------
Defenses Ref 27 (flat-footed 24), Fort 24, Will 28; Block
hp 97; Threshold 24
Speed 6 squares
Melee lightsaber +13 (2d8+8) or
Melee lightsaber +11 (2d8+7) and
       lightsaber +11 (2d8+7)
Ranged by weapon +13
Base Atk +10; Grp +13
Atk Options Consumed by Darkness, Point Blank Shot, Powerful Charge
Special Actions command cover, Inspire Fear II, Riposte, Telekinetic Savant
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +17): cloak, Force grip, Force slam, mind trick, move object (2), surge (2), twin strike
Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 13
Talents Block, Consumed by Darkness, Dastardly Strike, Force Pilot, Inspire Fear I, Inspire Fear II, Riposte, Telekinetic Savant
Feats Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Point Blank Shot, Powerful Charge, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Skill Training (Deception, Persuasion), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +14, Deception +12, Initiative +14, Persuasion +12, Use the Force +17 (may substitute for Pilot)
Possessions lightsabers (2), comlink (encrypted, holo capability)
Children believe what we tell them, they have complete faith in us. I ask of you a little of this childlike simplicity, and to bring us luck, let me speak four truly magic words: "A long time ago...." (Jean Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast) Winner of You Build the Character #12, YbtC #22, YbtC #24, YbtC #28 and YbtC #35 Winner of You Make the... Contest #8
Since the TV show, is Asajj even considered EU?  Oh and just a few nitpicks fairytalejedi, I don't know how you can have skill training in both Persuasion and Decpetion with only a single level of scoundrel (which should give you either Weapon Proficiency (pistols) or Point Blank Shot as a bonus feat because a feat can't be selected twice unless it expressly says so).  I imagine you could take one for being at 9th level when you took the scoundrel class, but how did you get the other?  Also, you have one too many talents.
I don't think she has one too many talents, 4 from her 8 Jedi levels, 1 from her Scoundrel level, and 3 from her Crime Lord levels (Crime Lords get a talent every level, this is probably where the confusion came from).

As for her Skill Training, if she took her level of Scoundrel at say level 2 then she could easily have the necessary Skill Trainings, as after that point Scoundrel skills are class skills for her.
I don't think she has one too many talents, 4 from her 8 jedi levels, 1 from her scoundrel level, and 3 from her Crime Lord levels (Crime Lords get a talent every level, this is probably where the confusion came from)

Wait, what?  How can this be possible?  Is that some sort of dev mistake?  No class gets a talent every level...
Wait, what?  How can this be possible?  Is that some sort of dev mistake?  No class gets a talent every level...

Nope, it was intentional, see here:

Q: Should your minion die (see the attract minion talent of the Crime Lord’s mastermind talent tree), is it replaced with a new one? Or do you lose the benefit of the talent forever (short of taking it again)?

A:
Your minion is not replaced for free. You must spend a talent to do so. That is why Crime Lords get so many talents.

Since the TV show, is Asajj even considered EU?

I would say so, yes. For the purposes of this contest I consider EU to be anything that isn't Episodes I-VI.

It's worth noting that while George Lucas does have a greater level of involvement with the Clone Wars series, it's still considered to be a lower level of canon than the actual movies.
Josh Cheesman - journalist and Star Wars fan. Visit the YBtC Hall of Fame to see the winners of the Praxeum's regular You Build the Character competitions. Need roleplaying stats for a miniature you're using in your Star Wars game? Try the [Saga] Star Wars Miniatures RPG Stats thread. Check out the The Great Mess Hall Food Fight, the Star Wars thread that can't be derailed. Any and all discussions welcome! I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast.
Hello !
Here's my stats block : Edited 21 April (2 PM)

Asajj Ventress, Assassin CL 12

"She is a gifted assassin. You have my word, she will complete her mission to the letter."
―Darth Tyranus, speaking of Ventress to his master Darth Sidious
Medium Human (Dathomirian) Jedi 6/scoundrel 3/assassin 3
Force 12; Dark Side 12
Init +14; Senses Perception +13
Languages Basic, Huttese

Defenses Ref 29 (flat-footed 26), Fort 24, Will 25; Block, Deflect
hp 91; second wind +22/45; Threshold 24

Speed  6 squares
Melee lightsaber +12 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber +12 (2d8+8) with both hands or
Melee lightsaber +7/+7 (2d8+8) with Double Attack or
Melee lightsaber +7 (2d8+7) and lightsaber +7 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber +2/+2 (2d8+7) and lightsaber +2 (2d8+7) with Double Attack or
Ranged  by weapon +14
Base Atk +11; Grp +14
Atk Options Acrobatic Strike, Cunning Attack, Dastardly Strike, Double Attack (lightsabers), Dual Weapon Mastery, Murderous Arts I, Murderous Arts II, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Sniper
Special Actions mark +1, Power of the Dark Side
Force Powers Known (Use The Force +14) fear, Force grip, Force thrust, mind trick, move object, surge

Abilities Str 12, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 16

Talents Block, Dastardly Strike, Deflect, Force Pilot, Murderous Arts I, Murderous Arts II, Power of the Dark Side
Feats Acrobatic Strike, Cunning attack, Double Attack (lightsabers), Dual Weapon Mastery I, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Skill Training (Persuasion, Stealth), Sniper, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +14, Initiative +14, Perception +13, Persuasion +14, Pilot +9 (may Use the Force +14 instead), Stealth +14, Use the Force +14
Possessions Encrypted long-range comlink with holo capability, Komari Vosa's lightsabers (2)

Just in time ! Good luck everybody !
Come and see my Star Wars Character Gallery! Please add a comment Winner of You Build the Character #26 Bounty Hunters Winner of YBtC #39 A New Hope
Hello !
Here's my stats block :

Asajj Ventress, Assassin CL 12

Medium Near-Human Jedi 6/Scoundrel 1/Assassin 5
Force 6
Init +14; Senses Perception +13
Languages Basic, Huttese

Defenses Ref 30 (flat-footed 26), Fort 24, Will 25; Block, Deflect
hp 95; second wind +23/47; Threshold 24

Speed  6 squares, Shift
Melee lightsaber +12 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber +12 (2d8+8) with both hands or
Melee lightsaber +7/+7 (2d8+8) with Double Attack or
Melee lightsaber +10 (2d8+7) and lightsaber +10 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber +5/+5 (2d8+7) and lightsaber +5 (2d8+7) with Double Attack

Base Atk +11; Grp +14
Atk Options Acrobatic Strike, Cunning Attack, Double Attack (lightsabers), Dual Weapon Mastery
Special Actions mark +2, Shift
Force Powers Known (Use The Force +14) Fear, Force grip, Force thrust, Mind trick, Move object (2), Surge, Falling avalanche, Fluid riposte

Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 16
Talents Advantageous Positioning, Block, Charm Beast, Deflect, Force Pilot, Get Some Distance, Shift
Feats Acrobatic Strike, Cunning Attack, Double Attack (lightsabers), Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Martial Arts I, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +14, Initiative +14, Perception +13, Persuasion +9 (may Use the Force +14 to change the attitude of a beast instead), Pilot +9 (may Use the Force +14 instead), Use the Force +14
Possessions encrypted long-range comlink with holo capability, lightsabers (2)

Derffrombelgium, your Asajj doesn't qualify for the assassin prestige class. You need Dastardly Strike, and the Point Blank Shot and Sniper feats to enter into that class.
Though I do look forward to reading everyone's entries, it looks like I'll be sitting this contest out - I absolutely loathe Asajj Ventress and I don't think I could stomach trying to stat that travesty of a character out. Frown

I do however like the fact that we're now seeing a Separatist character get their due - crossing my fingers for the next contest being someone like Grievous, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, etc, etc.

Anyhow, bring on the entries!
The Putrid Dork Fallacy: "Just because a rule is written one way doesn't mean it can't be interpreted in a completely different way." RUW - Rules Unclearly Written. For more information, see RAW and RAI.
I do however like the fact that we're now seeing a Separatist character get their due - crossing my fingers for the next contest being someone like Grievous, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, etc, etc.

Well, we'll see... Wink
Oh and just a few nitpicks fairytalejedi, I don't know how you can have skill training in both Persuasion and Decpetion with only a single level of scoundrel (which should give you either Weapon Proficiency (pistols) or Point Blank Shot as a bonus feat because a feat can't be selected twice unless it expressly says so).

The breakdown level by level was Jedi 4, then Scoundrel 1, then Jedi 5 with Skill Training (Deception) as the 6th character level feat, then Jedi 6 with Skill Training (Persuasion) as the Jedi 6 bonus feat.

As for duplicate feats, sometimes it's unavoidable. If you multiclass and don't qualify for any of the starting feats that you don't already have, you basically end up gaining a duplicate feat. In any case, all the rulebook says is to select one feat from the list of starting feats. What I've started doing, especially with Jedi types who wouldn't logically train in most of the starting feats from other classes, is to just forgo bonus feats that don't fit the character. Unless Jedi_Comedian says otherwise, I'm going to assume it's okay.
Children believe what we tell them, they have complete faith in us. I ask of you a little of this childlike simplicity, and to bring us luck, let me speak four truly magic words: "A long time ago...." (Jean Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast) Winner of You Build the Character #12, YbtC #22, YbtC #24, YbtC #28 and YbtC #35 Winner of You Make the... Contest #8
As for duplicate feats, sometimes it's unavoidable. If you multiclass and don't qualify for any of the starting feats that you don't already have, you basically end up gaining a duplicate feat. In any case, all the rulebook says is to select one feat from the list of starting feats. What I've started doing, especially with Jedi types who wouldn't logically train in most of the starting feats from other classes, is to just forgo bonus feats that don't fit the character. Unless Jedi_Comedian says otherwise, I'm going to assume it's okay.

From the core rulebook, under 'Weapon Proficiency' (p89):

"You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a different weapon group."

Therefore, as per RAW, you cannot take WP Simple twice.

Besides, I see it as rather pointless. Is it really so hard to imagine that Ventress knows how to use a blaster pistol? Or has Point Blank Shot, given that we know she's a skilled fighter and uses vehicle weapons?
This is my attempt at Asajj Ventress I used a 36 point buy.  Made her a near human and gave her the skin color and kept her human bonus feat and skill.  This is the time period where Ventress would have meet Count Dooku for the first time before she began her apprentice ship under him and learning the ways of becoming of a sith

Asajj Ventress                CL 10

Medium near-Human Jedi 5/scout 2/Force adept 3
Dark Side 15
Init +14; Senses darkvision; Perception +10
Languages Basic, Binary

Defenses Ref 26 (flat-footed 22), Fort 23, Will 27; Block
hp 93; Threshold 23

Speed 6 squares
Melee lightsaber +12 (2d8+6) or
Melee lightsaber +12 (2d8+7) with both hands or
Melee lightsaber +10 (3d8+7) with Rapid Strike or
Melee lightsaber +10 (2d8+6) and lightsaber +10 (2d8+6) or
Melee lightsaber +8 (3d8+6) and lightsaber +8 (3d8+6) with Rapid Strike or
Ranged by weapon +12
Base Atk +8; Grp +12
Atk Options Channel Aggression, Dual Weapon Mastery, Rapid Strike
Special Actions Channel Anger, Power of the Dark Side, Shake it Off, Telekinetic Savant 1/encounter
Force Powers Known (Use The Force +12) dark rage, Force grip, Force thrust, move object (2), surge, rising whirlwind, twin strike
Force Techniques Improved Dark Rage

Abilities Str 12, Dex 18, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 14
Special Qualities build lightsaber
Talents Block, Channel Aggression, Channel Anger, Power of the Dark Side, Telekinetic Savant, Wrath of the Dark Side
Feats Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Rapid Strike, Shake it Off, Skill Training (Endurance, Initiative), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +14, Endurance +11, Initiative +14, Perception +10, Pilot +14, Use the Force +12
Possessions lightsaber, lightsaber

EDIT: Forgot bout force technique from Force Adept and added a language

Hmm. Then what happens when there's no multiclass feat you qualify for? In that case it must be legal to simply not take one when you multiclass. Would you say that's accurate?

Hmm. Then what happens when there's no multiclass feat you qualify for? In that case it must be legal to simply not take one when you multiclass. Would you say that's accurate?

I would say so, yes.

(Although I would also say that if a character later becomes eligible for a feat they would get it then. So if a soldier with an Int score of 12 multiclassed into noble, then later increased their Int score to 13, they would get Linguist then.)

Asajj Ventress    CL 14

Medium near-Human scoundrel 1/scout 3/Jedi 4/infiltrator 2/gladiator 4
Force 8 Dark Side 9
Init +15; Senses; Perception +17
Languages Basic, Sith

Defenses Ref 31 (flat-footed 28), Fort 27, Will 29
hp 81; Threshold 32

Speed  6 squares
Melee lightsaber +14 (2d8+9) or
Melee lightsaber +14 (2d8+11) with both hands or
Melee lightsaber +14 (2d8+9) and lightsaber +14 (2d8+9) or
Melee lightsaber +14 (2d8+9) or
Melee lightsaber +14 (2d8+11) with both hands
Ranged  by weapon +14
Base Atk +11; Grp +14
Atk Options Dual Weapon Mastery, Skirmisher
Special Actions Call Out, Consumed by Darkness, Personal Vendetta
Force Powers (Use The Force +14) battle strike, Force grip, Force slam, move object

Abilities Str 14, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 14
Special Qualities build lightsaber, Unflinching (2/encounter)
Talents Always Ready, Call Out, Consumed by Darkness, Force Pilot, Hidden Movement, Improved Stealth, Personal Vendetta, Skirmisher
Feats Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Dual Weapon Mastery III, Force Sensitivity, Force Training, Improved Damage Threshold, Skill Focus (Stealth), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (advanced melee, lightsabers, pistols, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +15, Initiative +15, Knowledge (tactics) +13, Perception +17, Pilot +10 (may Use the Force +14 instead), Stealth +20 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Use the Force +14
Possessions lightsaber, lightsaber 

AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
Just 2 weeks now until submissions close.
I thought I'd ask again before doing so:

Jedi_Comedian, do you mind if I post my own build here? I don't want anyone to vote for it, but I'd like to submit one...

BTW: Dendrite - your version is missing its Force Point and Destiny Point entries (again ;) ).
I thought I'd ask again before doing so:

Jedi_Comedian, do you mind if I post my own build here? I don't want anyone to vote for it, but I'd like to submit one...

Of course that's fine DS. The more builds the merrier. Smile
Though I do look forward to reading everyone's entries, it looks like I'll be sitting this contest out - I absolutely loathe Asajj Ventress and I don't think I could stomach trying to stat that travesty of a character out.

Anyhow, bring on the entries!

I don't wanna de-rail the thread, so I'm calling you out to the mess hall, johnnyputrid, for a food fight! 

BTW: Dendrite - your version is missing its Force Point and Destiny Point entries (again ;) ).

Thanks...I'll add FPs
AMS-51 "Dendrite" Connection lost...searching...
================================================================================================================
Note: Please do not consider this entry during voting!!!
================================================================================================================
Asajj Ventress
Asajj Ventress, Dark Acolyte

Asajj Ventress, Dark Acolyte CL 14
Medium Adult Female Dathomirian Jedi 4/ Scout 3/ Soldier 3/ Jedi Knight 3/ Officer 1
Destiny 2; Force 8; Dark Side 16
Init +11; Senses Heightened Awareness; Perception +10 (may reroll, must keep second result)
Languages Basic, Huttese
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defences Ref 31 (Flat-footed 26), Fort 27, Will 31; Lightsabre Defence +2
hp 118; Threshold 27
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed 6 squares
Melee Unarmed +17 (1d6+8) or
Melee Lightsabre +18 (2d8+9) or
Melee Lightsabres +16/+16 (2d8+8) with Dual Weapon Mastery II
Base Atk +13; Grp +17
Atk Options Aggressive SurgeRE, Consumed by DarknessCW, Dirty FightingtFU, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Melee Defence, Weapon Finesse
Special Actions Indomitable, Shake it Off
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +17): Dark Rage, Force Grip, Makashi RiposteJATM, Move Object, Rising WhirlwindJATM, Surge (2), Twin StrikeJATM
Force Techniques Improved Move Light Object
Abilities Str 13, Dex 18, Con 13, Int 13, Wis 16, Cha 11
Special Qualities Heightened Awareness
Talents
Aggressive SurgeRE, Consumed by DarknessCW, Difficult to SenseLE, Dirty FightingtFU, Force Pilot, Improved Stealth, Indomitable, Lightsabre Defence (2)
Feats Accelerated StrikeKotOR, Armour Proficiency (Light), Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Martial Arts I, Melee Defence, Shake it Off, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Skill Training (Stealth), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (Lightsabres, Simple Weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +16, Knowledge (Tactics) +13, Stealth +16 (may reroll, must keep second result), Use the Force +17 (may substitute for Pilot checks)
Possessions Commlink (encrypted, holo capability), Ginivex-class StarfightersSotG, Lightsabre Energy Cells (2), Red-bladed Duelling LightsabresJATM (2 – self-built with red synthetic crystals and interlocking hilt upgrades) JATM

Dathomirian (near-Human)

Using the rules for creating near-Humans in Chapter 1 of The Unknown Regions, Dathomirians have the following traits and variations: Heightened Awareness (replaces Human bonus skill) and Skin Colour (Pale).

Note: Please do not consider this entry during voting!!!

As I don't want anyone voting for this entry, I'm not going to go into detail about the decisions I made for this stat block. I will give a couple of explanations though:
*32 PB
*I decided that since she was trained by a Jedi (Ky Narec) and apprenticed herself to a fallen Jedi (Darth Tyranus) that she more than satisfied the requirements for the Jedi Knight PrC.
*Technically speaking - I know that she didn't build the lightsabres I included in the stat block (they were Komari Vosa's) but I felt that she would have attuned herself to them regardless and she has built lightsabres in the past as well.

As for the Dathomirian (near-Human) stats I came up with - as the female Dathomiri in (the new version of canon ) are Human/Zabrak hybrids, I felt the easiest way to represent this was to give a Zabrak trait to a near-Human species. This lead to replacing the bonus skill with the Heightened Awareness SQ as it was the only RAW option available (I'd have preferred Superior Defences, but that wasn't available).
Here is my Ventress.  This is right before her duel with Savage Opress vs. Darth Tyrannus.  So she is the powerful and fearsome warrior that Darth Sidious sensed.

I used a 30 point buy.  It is typical for what I use in my campaings and for major NPCs in my games.

I made her Near-human but kept the human skill and bonus feat and gave her the skin pigmentation special.

I made her a Scoundrel, Force Adept, and Force Disciple which brings down her Bab, which I think reflects why she might often fail in the tasks Dooku gives her, not as powerful as she should be or could be.  In that same story arc, she used a multitargeted Force Grip on Obi Wan and Anakin so she had to have some way to get that Force secret and Force Disciple makes the most sense.

I almost gave her a level of Sith Apprentice but I only considered this so she could get Stolen Form.  But I think giving her two Lightsaber Form powers from the lightsaber forms that she is supposed to be a master of better reflects her use of those forms; Jar'kai and Makashi.

She has been shown to Deflect and Redirect blaster fire so I gave her those.

I figure in all her dueling and since she is up against Jedi a lot she should have Block a well.

I added in Rapid Strike over Flurry because I am a huge fan of Rapid Strike and it can be said it is a flurry of sorts anyway.

I see her as a rager too (haha rager!) so she has abilities that mimic that, dark rage, imprved dark rage, channel anger.

She seems to be a very agile and mobile combatant too so I gave her Acrobatics and Shift from the Assassin talent tree.

I think that covers it, she has the dueling lightsabers as well.

Without further ado, I present Asajj Ventress:

Ventress

Asajj Ventress                                 CL 16
Medium female near-human Jedi 5/Scoundrel 2/Assassin 3/Force adept 4/Force Disciple 2
Destiny 5; Force 7; Dark Side 14
Init +17; Senses Perception +10
Languages Basic, Huttese

Defenses Ref 34 (flat-footed 30), Fort 30, Will 34; Block, Deflect, Redirect
hp 114; Threshold 30; Second Wind 63/+31
Immune mind-affecting effects

Speed 6 squares
Melee unarmed +15 (1d4+10) or
Melee lightsaber +18 (2d8+10) or
Melee two lightsabers +18/+18 (2d8+10/2d8+10) with Dual Weapon Mastery III or
Melee lightsaber +16 (3d8+10) with Rapid Strike or
Melee two lightsabers +16/+16 (3d8+10/3d8+10) with Dual Weapon Mastery III and Rapid Strike or
Ranged by weapon +15
Base Atk +13, Grp +17
Atk Options Dual Weapon Mastery III, Rapid Strike
Special Actions
Channel Aggression – if succeed on attack vs. a target denied their Dexterity to Reflex Defense or flanked target; may spend a FP to deal +4d6 additional damage.
Channel Anger – Swift action – spend a Force Point to gain +2 rage bonus on melee damage and attack rolls for 6 rounds.  After 6 rounds move -1 step along the CT.
Dastardly Strike – whenever Ventress makes a successful attack against a target that is denied their Dexterity to their Reflex Defense the target moves -1 step along the CT.
Power of the Dark Side – whenever Ventress spends a FP to modify an attack roll she may choose to roll an additional bonus die and take the best result.  Increase DSS by 1.
Shift – Move Action – move 1 square without provoking AoO.
Swift Power – 1/day – Ventress can use a Force Power that normally requires a standard action or move action as a swift action.
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +21): dark rage, Force grip, makashi riposte, move object, surge, twin strike
Force Techniques: Force Point Recovery, Improved Dark Rage
Force Secrets: Multitarget Power

Abilities Str 14, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 16
Special Qualities Build lightsaber, Mark +1, Prophet, Indomitable
Talents Block, Channel Aggression, Channel Anger, Dastardly Strike, Deflect, Power of the Dark Side, Redirect Shot, Shift, Swift Power
Feats Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Dual Weapon Mastery III, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Point Blank Shot, Presice Shot, Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Skill Training (Stealth), Sniper, Weapon Finesse (lightsaber), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons),
Skills Acrobatics +17, Initiative +17, Pilot +17, Stealth +17, Use the Force +21
Possessions two dueling lightsabers (+1 to attack rolls on AoO, red blade, self-built), comlink
Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things. Winner of the Winner of You Build the Character #34: Padme Amidala
Inquisitor_Tremaybe, your Asajj doesn't actually qualify for the assassin class. Like I wrote upthread, you need to possess the Sniper feat, in addition to the Dastardly Strike talent, to qualify for it.
Derffrombelgium, your Asajj doesn't qualify for the assassin prestige class. You need Dastardly Strike, and the Point Blank Shot and Sniper feats to enter into that class.

You don't need Point Blank Shot feat to qualify for Assassin.

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

Point Blank Shot is a prerequisite for Sniper. You need Sniper to qualify for the assassin class. Ergo you need PB Shot to qualify for assassin.

Same applies to Precise Shot, which is also a prereq for Sniper.

Fixed!
Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things. Winner of the Winner of You Build the Character #34: Padme Amidala

Point Blank Shot is a prerequisite for Sniper. You need Sniper to qualify for the assassin class. Ergo you need PB Shot to qualify for assassin.

Same applies to Precise Shot, which is also a prereq for Sniper.

Ok. I was only looking at the "Requirements" listed for Assassin.

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

I'm working on a build, but I might not get it done on time. I still have to order JATM, so... 

Anyway, glad to see Asajj Ventress in this contest; she's one of my favorite characters. Nice builds everyone!
Yes, I know I misspelled "Jensaarai".
Show
You are Red/Blue!
I am Red/Blue
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and emotional. I value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, I'm innovative and intuitive. At worst, I'm scattered and unpredictable.
Only one week now until submissions close.
Please Do Not Include For Voting, Thanks.

Asajj Ventress CL 15
Medium near-human scoundrel 2/Jedi 9/melee duelist 1/Force adept 3
Destiny 2; Force 7; Dark Side 14
Init +15; Senses Perception +14
Languages Basic, Sith

Defenses Ref 33 (flat-footed 29), Fort 28, Will 31; Block, Deflect
hp 104; second wind +26/52; Threshold 28

Speed 6 squares
Melee lightsaber +17 (2d8+8) or
Melee lightsaber +15 (2d8+8) and lightsaber +15 (2d8+8) or
Melee lightsaber +13 (3d8+8) and lightsaber +13 (3d8+8) with Rapid Strike
Melee unarmed +16 (1d6+8)
Ranged by weapon +16
Base Atk +13; Grp +16
Atk Options Dual Weapon Flourish I, Melee Defense, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Strike
Special Actions Channel Aggression +3d6, Consumed by Darkness, Power of the Dark Side, Redirect Shot, Swift Power
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +19): Force disarm, Force grip, Force slam, mind trick, move object, surge
Force Techniques Force Point Recovery

Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 15
Talents Block, Channel Aggression, Consumed by Darkness, Deflect, Dual Weapon Flourish I, Force Pilot, Power of the Dark Side, Redirect Shot, Swift Power
Feats Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Martial Arts I, Melee Defense, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Stealth, Use the Force), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, pistols, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +15, Deception +14, Initiative +15, Perception +14, Stealth +20, Use the Force +19 (can substitute for Pilot checks)
Possessions two dueling lightsabers (interlocking hilt, +1 atk when making AoO), comlink (encrypted, holo capability), Ginivex-class starfighter, robes

Creation Notes

I started with a 28 point buy for Ventress which I feel fills her stats nicely, she doesn't appear to excel in any single stat (18 or above), with her agility/swiftness being the most dominate.

As for talents, I decided to give her Block, Deflect and Redirect Shot to mimic how she redirects blaster shots, and blocks numerous lightsaber attacks before laughing at the opponent's failed attack. The Force adept talent Channel Aggression I felt is a great fit for her assassin image, which functions in a similar manner to Sneak Attack. Consumed by Darkness seems to be the best choice to represent her rage/anger, as it's both a strength and a weakness she demonstrates. Force Pilot I feel is a good fit for someone even Anakin can't easily shoot down, as shown in the older Clone Wars cartoon. Dual Weapon Flourish just seemed like a correct choice to represent her swinging both lightsabers for a majority of her attacks, it also removes the full-round action restriction so she can move and/or use Consumed by Darkness in the same round. Swift Power helps fill in those scenes when she uses two Force powers in quick succession, such as using Force disarm and Force grip on Commander Rex.

Most of the feats are fairly straight forward and to the point. I decided not to give her all the Dual Weapon Mastery feats since Jedi Master Luminara refers to Ventress' fighting style as sloppy and unrefined. The Martial Arts feat I felt was a must have to represent the Clone Wars episode where she's fighting unarmed against Zabraks on Dathomir, (her unarmed also benefits from many of her other talents/feats, making her a rather skilled unarmed combatant even without additional Martial Arts based feats). Skill Focus in Stealth further enforces her reputation as an assassin.

For skills, I took the essentials that Ventress is known for and I also added in the Deception skill to represent those tricks (feint) she'll sometimes use to gain the advantage, such as throwing her cloak to try and blind Obi-Wan in the Clone Wars animated movie.

Please DO include this in the contest. 

Asajj Ventress, Dark Acolyte

"I died a long time ago. So did everything I cared about. It's only the likes of me, with nothing to lose, who'll really be prepared to tear the galaxy down and start over."
―Asajj Ventress

Asajj Ventress                                                                                                                        CL 15
Medium Dathomirian (near-Human) Jedi 6/scoundrel 3/Force adept 6
Destiny 1; Force 6; Dark Side 14
Init +15; Senses Perception +9
Languages Basic, Huttese, Rattataki
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Defences Ref 31 (flat-footed 27), Fort 27, Will 31; Block
hp 103; Threshold 27
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Speed 6 squares; Running Attack
Melee lightsaber +16 (2d8+8) or
Melee lightsaber +14 (3d8+8) with Rapid Strike or
Melee lightsaber +14 (2d8+8) and
   lightsaber +14 (2d8+8) or
Melee lightsaber +12 (3d8+8) and
   lightsaber +12 (3d8+8) with Rapid Strike
Melee unarmed +15 (1d6+8) or
Melee unarmed +13 (2d6+8) with Rapid Strike
Ranged by weapon +15
Base Atk +12; Grp +15
Atk Options Acrobatic Strike, Channel Aggression, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Point Blank Shot, Power
   of the Dark Side, Rapid Strike
Special Actions Attune Weapon, Block, Combat Reflexes, Deflect, Swift Power
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +13): contentious opportunity, dark rage, Force grip, move
   object, surge, twin strike

Force Regimens Known (Use the Force +13): sparring practice, telekinetic
   practice, training remote

Force Techniques Force Point Recovery, Force Power Mastery (surge), Improved Move Light Object
Abilities Str 12, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 12
Talents Attune Weapon, Block, Channel Aggression, Charm Beast, Command Beast, Deflect, Power of the Dark Side, Swift Power
Feats Acrobatic Strike, Combat Reflexes, Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force
   Regimen Mastery, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Martial Arts I, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Strike,
   Running Attack, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +15, Initiative +15, Pilot +15, Stealth +15, Use the Force +13 (may take 10 to
   activate surge when distracted)
Possessions 2 duelling lightsabers (attuned, with standard red synthetic crystals and interlocking hilts),
   comlink (encrypted, long-range [miniaturized], holo capability), Ginivex-class starfighter, dark
   clothes

Design notes: 
- Used 36 point buy.
- Dark rage is a must for Ventress, though her lack of control during battle is the reason she doesn't have Improved Dark Rage. Force grip, move object, and surge are used quite a bit by her as well. 
- She trains with lightsaber droids at one point, so I gave her sparring practice. Telekinetic practice and training remote are also quite useful. 
- At one time Ventress uses the Force to control and ride a Rancor while tracking Obi-Wan, hence Charm Beast. Plus I felt it fit her as a Dathomirian.
- Swift Power allows her do do things like Force grip Obi-Wan and Anakin simultaneously, as well as use Force grip and move object on Captain Colt.
- Her fighting style is shown by Acrobatic Strike, Running Attack, Rapid Strike, Weapon Finesse. As her style was also said to contain elements of Dooku's style, Makashi, I gave her contentious opportunity. And of course, twin strike and Dual Weapon Mastery I and II go without saying.
- Martial Arts I allows her to fight the Nightbrothers, and later Savage Oppress, unarmed. 
- Ventress is a relatively skill pilot, hence training in that skill and Point Blank Shot.

EDIT:

Updated and added a few things.

Show
You are Red/Blue!
I am Red/Blue
I am both rational and emotional. I value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, I'm innovative and intuitive. At worst, I'm scattered and unpredictable.

Asajj Ventress           CL 15

Medium Dathomiri (human) Jedi 6/Scout 2/Force Adept 6
Destiny: 1, Force: 6, Dark Side: 14
Init +15, Senses: Perception +9
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Rattatakai

Defenses: Ref 31 (flat-footed 27), Fort 27, Will 31
HP: 89, Threshold: 27

Speed: 6 squares
Melee lightsaber + 19 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber + 17 (2d8+7) and lightsaber + 17 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber + 15 (3d8+7) and lightsaber +15 (3d8+7) with Rapid Strike
Ranged by weapon +18
Unarmed +15 (1d6+7)
Base Atk +15
Force Powers Known: Force Grip, Surge (2), Move Object, Dark Rage, Battle Strike, Twin Strike, Saber Swarm, Hawk Bat Swoop
Force Techniques: Force Point Recovery, Improved Move Light Object
Force Regimens: Telekinetic Practice, Sparring Practice, Vo'ren's Second Cadence 

Abilities: Str 11, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 12
Talents Block, Deflect, Power of the Dark Side, Swift Power, Charm Beast, Command Beast, Consumed by Darkness
Feats: Force Sensitivity, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, pistols, simple weapons), Force Training (3), Force Regimen Mastery, Acrobatic Strike, Running Attack, Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Rapid Strike, Martial Arts I, Skill Training (Stealth), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (lightsabers), 
Skills Acrobatics +15, Initiative +15, Stealth +15, Pilot +15, Use the Force +13 

Possessions Two dueling lightsabers (interlocking hilt, standard synthetic crystals)

Design notes: 
-Used 36 point buy.
-I gave her low STR and CON because she doesn’t seem that strong or tough; I also gave her good WIS and INT as she seems clever. 
-Force powers are pretty much what she is known to have, gave her Twin Strike to show her use of Jar’Kai, Saber Swarm because she's known for slashing at opponents like that, also Dark Rage and Consumed by Darkness as she always seems to suddenly fly in to a rage when she starts to lose a fight.
-She trains with lightsaber droids at one point, so I gave her Sparring Practice, also Vor’ren’s Secound Cadence because she fights multiple attackers alot.
-She uses block and deflect alot, so I gave her those, and at one time she used the Force to control and ride a Rancor while tracking Obi-Wan. I gave her Swift Power for that time when she Force Chokes Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time.
-She has Acrobatic Strike, Running Attack and Hawk Bat Swoop as she’s a mobile fighter, Weapon Focus,  Rapid Strike, Weapon Finesse, and Battle Strike as she’s more of a lightsaber duelist than a Force fighter, training in Stealth for her being a assassin, and of course Dual Weapon Mastery.
-Martial Arts I for when she fights the Nightbrothers unarmed 
-Again, skills are all what she’s known to have

JensarriWarrior....I can't see how she has +15 base attack when she has levels of Scout and Force Adept, at most it would be +12

Also you have given her 13 feats, when I thinks she could only have 11 (6 level +1 human + 3 Jedi +1 scout = 11)

On the other hand you are missing a Force Technique (you should have 3 at level 6 not 2)

-Excellent. Rise, Lord Eli, newest Hand of Karsus...

Asajj Ventress           CL 15

Medium Dathomiri (human) Jedi 6/Scout 2/Force Adept 6
Destiny: 1, Force: 6, Dark Side: 14
Init +15, Senses: Perception +9
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Rattatakai

Defenses: Ref 31 (flat-footed 27), Fort 27, Will 31
HP: 89, Threshold: 27

Speed: 6 squares
Melee lightsaber + 19 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber + 17 (2d8+7) and lightsaber + 17 (2d8+7) or
Melee lightsaber + 15 (3d8+7) and lightsaber +15 (3d8+7) with Rapid Strike
Ranged by weapon +18
Unarmed +15 (1d6+7)
Base Atk +15
Force Powers Known: Force Grip, Surge (2), Move Object, Dark Rage, Battle Strike, Twin Strike, Saber Swarm, Hawk Bat Swoop
Force Techniques: Force Point Recovery, Improved Move Light Object
Force Regimens: Telekinetic Practice, Sparring Practice, Vo'ren's Second Cadence 

Abilities: Str 11, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 12
Talents Block, Deflect, Power of the Dark Side, Swift Power, Charm Beast, Command Beast, Consumed by Darkness
Feats: Force Sensitivity, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, pistols, simple weapons), Force Training (3), Force Regimen Mastery, Acrobatic Strike, Running Attack, Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Rapid Strike, Martial Arts I, Skill Training (Stealth), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (lightsabers), 
Skills Acrobatics +15, Initiative +15, Stealth +15, Pilot +15, Use the Force +13 

Possessions Two dueling lightsabers (interlocking hilt, standard synthetic crystals)

Design notes: 
-Used 36 point buy.
-I gave her low STR and CON because she doesn’t seem that strong or tough; I also gave her good WIS and INT as she seems clever. 
-Force powers are pretty much what she is known to have, gave her Twin Strike to show her use of Jar’Kai, Saber Swarm because she's known for slashing at opponents like that, also Dark Rage and Consumed by Darkness as she always seems to suddenly fly in to a rage when she starts to lose a fight.
-She trains with lightsaber droids at one point, so I gave her Sparring Practice, also Vor’ren’s Secound Cadence because she fights multiple attackers alot.
-She uses block and deflect alot, so I gave her those, and at one time she used the Force to control and ride a Rancor while tracking Obi-Wan. I gave her Swift Power for that time when she Force Chokes Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same time.
-She has Acrobatic Strike, Running Attack and Hawk Bat Swoop as she’s a mobile fighter, Weapon Focus,  Rapid Strike, Weapon Finesse, and Battle Strike as she’s more of a lightsaber duelist than a Force fighter, training in Stealth for her being a assassin, and of course Dual Weapon Mastery.
-Martial Arts I for when she fights the Nightbrothers unarmed 
-Again, skills are all what she’s known to have

JensarriWarrior....I can't see how she has +15 base attack when she has levels of Scout and Force Adept, at most it would be +12

Also you have given her 13 feats, when I thinks she could only have 11 (6 level +1 human + 3 Jedi +1 scout = 11)

On the other hand you are missing a Force Technique (you should have 3 at level 6 not 2)

Thanks, fixed it.
Show
You are Red/Blue!
I am Red/Blue

Here is my versions of Ventress through the ages for consideration. I have chosen a few key moments in her life to give a snapshot of this troubled character. Able to fight toe-to-toe with some of the most skilled Jedi in the Galaxy, she is both deadly and devoted.

ASAJJ VENTRESS – JEDI PADAWAN
"Master!!"
-Asajj Ventress, upon witnessing the death of her Master Ky Narec

Ventress after Ky Narec's death

Dathomiri (human) female Jedi 5
CL 5
Destiny: 1; Force: 3; Dark Side: 5
Init +10; Senses: Perception +2
Languages: Basic, Rattataki
------------------
Defences: Reflex 19 (flat-footed 16), Fortitude 17, Will 16. Block, Deflect.
hp 57, Threshold 17
------------------
Speed: 6 squares (walking)
Melee: +9 (lightsaber, 2d8+2)
Melee: +7 (lightsaber, 3d8+2) with Rapid Strike
Ranged: +8 by weapon
Base attack: +5; Grapple: +5
Attack options: Rapid Strike,
Special actions: Build lightsaber, Charm Beast,
Force powers known: (Use the Force +8), Force Slam, Mind Trick, Move Object, Surge
Abilities: Str 11, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 13.
Talents: Block, Charm Beast, Deflect
Feats:Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Rapid Strike, Running Attack, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills: Acrobatics +10, Initiative +10, Pilot +10, Use the Force +8
Possessions: Lightsaber (Self-Built), Jedi Robes

-This Ventress is just prior to the death of her original Jedi mentor, Ky Narec. The basis of her skills are first evident here...a quick and agile combat style with both mind-controlling and telekinetic Force powers (her Dathomir background even allows her to control beasts). At this time both her and her master have becomes heroes on Rattatak, ending wars and strife across the planet. Ultimately though their activities earn the combinded ire of the warring Warlords who kill her master.....sending Ventress spiralling toward the Dark Side. 

ASAJJ VENTRESS – DARK JEDI WARLORD
"The dark side is strong in me, for I am Sith."
-Asajj Ventress, introducing herself to Count Dooku

Ventress proclaiming herself a Sith

Dathomiri (human) female Jedi 5/Scout 3/Soldier 2
CL 10
Destiny: 1; Force: 5; Dark Side: 12
Init +13; Senses: Perception +6
------------------
Defences: Reflex 25 (flat-footed 22), Fortitude 23, Will 22. Block, Deflect.
hp 81, Threshold 23
------------------
Melee: +13 (lightsaber, 2d8+5
Melee: +11 (lightsaber, 3d8+5) with Rapid Strike
Melee: +11/+10 (2 lightsabers, 2d8+5) with Dual Weapon Mastery II
Melee: +9/+8 (2 lightsabers, 3d8+5) with Dual Weapon Mastery II and Rapid Strike
Ranged: +12 by weapon
Base attack: +9; Grapple: +9
Attack options: Acrobatic Strike, Rapid Strike,
Special actions: Build lightsaber,
Force powers known: (Use the Force +12), Force Slam, Mind Trick, Move Object, Surge
Abilities: Str 11, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 14.
Talents: Battle Analysis, Block, Charm Beast, Deflect, Improved Stealth, Power of the Dark Side
Feats: Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Rapid Strike, Running Attack, Skill Training (Stealth & Knowledge [tactics]), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
Skills: Acrobatics +13, Knowledge [tactics], Initiative +13, Pilot +13, Stealth +13(may reroll, must keep second result), Use the Force +12
Possessions: Lightsaber (Self-Built) & Ky Narec’s Lightsaber, Black cloak, Black Jumpsuit,

-At this point Ventress has become the undisputed warlord of Rattatak after systematically hunting all 12 of the previous ones and fully embracing the dark side. Honing her skills in both subterfuge and warfare, Asajj is now ready to present herself before Dooku and prove her worth as his commander in the Clone Wars. Since her Master's death she has learnt the Jar'kai style of lightsaber combat, wielding both Ky Narec's and her own blade. 

ASAJJ VENTRESS – DARK ACOLYTE, SEPARIST LEADER
"Your Apprentice has grown too powerful…eliminate her."
-Darth Sidious, speaking to Dooku concerning Asajj Ventress

Dathomiri (human) female Jedi 5/Scout 3/Soldier 2/Officer 2/Force Adept 2 
CL 14
Destiny: 2; Force: 7; Dark Side: 14
Init +15; Senses: Perception +8
------------------
Defences: Reflex 29 (flat-footed 25), Fortitude 27, Will 30. Block, Deflect.
hp 99, Threshold 27
------------------
Melee: +15 (lightsaber, 2d8+8)
Melee: +13 (lightsaber, 3d8+8) with Rapid Strike
Melee: +15/+15 (2 lightsabers, 2d8+8) with Dual Weapon Mastery III
Melee: +13/+13 (2 lightsabers, 3d8+8) with Dual Weapon Mastery III and Rapid Strike
Ranged: +14 by weapon
Base attack: +12; Grapple: +13
Attack options: Rapid Strike, Chanel Aggression
Special actions: Battle Analysis, Build lightsaber, Swift Power
Force powers known: (Use the Force +14), Force Grip, Force Slam, Mind Trick, Move Object, Surge, Twin Strike (JT)
Force Techniques: Force Point Recovery
Abilities: Str 12, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 14.
Special Qualities: Command Cover +1, Share Talent, Power of the Dark Side
Talents: Battle Analysis, Channel Aggression, Block, Charm Beast, Deflect, Improved Stealth, Power of the Dark Side, Swift Power
Feats: Dual Weapon Mastery I, Dual Weapon Mastery II, Dual Weapon Mastery III, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Rapid Strike, Running Attack, Skill Training (Stealth & Knowledge [tactics]), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
Skills: Acrobatics +15, Initiative +15, Pilot +15, Knowledge [tactics] +13 Stealth +15(may reroll, must keep second result), Use the Force +14
Possessions: 2 Dueling lightsabers (Interlocking Hilt Modification) [JT], black cloak, black jumpsuit, Ginivex-Class starfighter [SotG], Comlink (encrypted, holo capability)

-Since becoming both apprentice to Count Dooku and a Separatist Commander, Ventress has overcome many of the limitations of the Jar'kai style and expanded her force powers under Dooku's tutelage. A keen Analyst of war (often escaping hopeless battles) and deadly assassin, Ventress works well when commanding or on desperate solo missions....however....such ability causes fear in both her enemies and 'allies' alike.

-Excellent. Rise, Lord Eli, newest Hand of Karsus...

Asajj Ventress                                                                                                                                                      CL 15
Medium Dathomiri (human) female scout 5/jedi 3/soldier 5/melee dualist 1/force adept 1                     
Force 5; Dark Side 16
Init +15; Sense Perception +15
Languages Basic, Huttese, Rattataki                                                                                                                              
Defenses Ref 30 (flat-footed 27), Fort 30; Will 32
hp 110; Threshold 30                                                                                                                                                          
Speed 6 squares
Melee unarmed +11 (1d4+7) or
Melee empower lightsaber +15 (3d8+8, -1 step down condition track) or
Melee lightsaber +13/+13 (3d8+8/2d8+8, -1 step down condition track) with dual weapon mastery II
Reach 1 square
Base Atk +11; Grp +14
Atk Options power attack, rapid strike, weapon finesse
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +18): dark rage, force grip, hawk bat swoop, makashi riposte, mind trick, move object, surge, twin strike                                                                                                                             
Abilities Str 10, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 12
Talents block, charm beast, command beast, deflect, dual weapon flourish I, empower weapon, force pilot, improved stealth, melee Smash, stunning strike
Feats Dual weapon mastery (I, II), Force sensitivity, Force training (2), Melee defense, Power Attack, Rapid Shot, Shake it off, Skill Focus (use the force), vehicular combat, Weapon finesse, Weapon focus Weapon Proficiency (simple, lightsaber, pistol, rifle)
Skills Acrobatics +15, Endurance +13, Initiative +15, Knowledge (tactics) +14, Perception +15, Ride +15, Stealth +15 (may reroll, must keep), Use the Force +18 (may substitute for pilot checks)
Possessions dueling lightsaber (synthetic crystal, red blade, interlocking hilts) x2, encrypted comlink 
Weight 2.1 kg

Submissions are now closed. Voting is now open for  the winning entry. Each forum member may vote once for their favourite entry in the contest. Post your vote in this thread, and remember to  include the screenname of the person you're voting for. You have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 5 May to vote.

Good luck to everyone who entered, and may the best stats win. Smile

Here are links to all the entries:

fairytalejedi
Derffrombelgium
DarthBuuZ187
Dendrite
Inquisitor_Tremayne
JensaariWarrior
Eli_the_Tanner
october_knight

And just for completeness, here are the builds by Darth_Scorpion and Scout77, who don't want to be entered for the contest.
Also, let me know your suggestions for the next contest. Since this one was an EU competition, let me hear what movie character you'd like to see.
Very difficult... I can't easily designate the best, good work guys! My vote is for JensaariWarrior !

However, for the next contest, please no more force-users ...  but rather a funny noble or a scoundrel as Po Nudo, Tikkes, Nute Gunray, Dexter Jettster, Rystall Sant, ...

Come and see my Star Wars Character Gallery! Please add a comment Winner of You Build the Character #26 Bounty Hunters Winner of YBtC #39 A New Hope
However, for the next contest, please no more force-users ...

Hey, don't look at me. I just respond to what people request. Wink