New Map for Star Wars Minis available for Preorder

Woohoo new maps! If it's anywhere near as great as the smuggler's base/royal city map (just blew up a mando squad on that one today), i'm really looking forward to it Laughing

EDIT: Just preordered two!

'Bout damn time.
"So say we all!"
Order placed. Especially looking forward to the spaceport; can get a lot of gaming mileage out of that sort of map.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
I find it odd that this is the ONLY NEW SW MINIS RELEASE going on... and no one seems to give a care.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
WOW!  All your maps are badass!  Great job!
Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things. Winner of the Winner of You Build the Character #34: Padme Amidala