[WoA] We're streaming our game live right now!

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi guys, we're streaming our game live.

www.justin.tv/absuguild

www.absuguild.org

We're really getting whooped right now as well.

The environment "Surrounded" card really is terrible.

Ugh we just finished it up. We were definitely playing it wrong...

I stand by my statement that the Surrounded card stinks.
Playing it wrong meaning you were not following the rules or  you had a bad strategy?   Wish I saw this  last night I would have  loved to watch.
Well, we were actually having the monsters attack on each turn.  This made for a pretty horrible game

We will be streaming again next Tuesday, this time playing the rules correctly (hopefully anyway).
I did the exact same thing my first few  games.    I'll look out  for a post next  Tuesday.  Thx.
We will be trying different streaming software this week. If my second camera arrives in time, hopefully we'll have a second view showing the dungeon as it grows. 6:30 ish - April 5th.
Well, we were actually having the monsters attack on each turn.  This made for a pretty horrible game

We will be streaming again next Tuesday, this time playing the rules correctly (hopefully anyway).

Just keep in mind that if multiple people have the same monster card each player that has the card does activate each of that monster type on their turn.

Just keep in mind that if multiple people have the same monster card each player that has the card does activate each of that monster type on their turn.

Gotcha, we just re-read that section. Hopefully we won't goof up the rules again tomorrow.

Gotcha, we just re-read that section. Hopefully we won't goof up the rules again tomorrow.

I haven't had it come up at all yet, though I can see how it could get nasty if they were all sentries.
We will be trying different streaming software this week. If my second camera arrives in time, hopefully we'll have a second view showing the dungeon as it grows. 6:30 ish - April 5th.

What time zone?
Eastern Time Zone! We're swapping in a 1080p camera right now.
Well... I started to watch your 2e game. Figured out you have fail to play the first combat... Once you pull that monster card you need to play 1 of the sentence on the card... you pulled out the other tile from the 2 sentry card (kobold+dugard)but.... that's the only action they do on a turn. I will keep watching.
Keep does cool video comming out!
Not sure if i'm the only one doing so but... when there's is a attack like " Attack all heroes " or an other exemple the wizard that have an attack that hit more then one target we only roll once. So if we get a roll like a 8 + 6  = 14 does with higher ac doesnt get hit but the other do get hit. Just saw you rolled for each heroes for an encounter attack card. Just wondering how it's supose to be.
I roll seperate.  Not sure if this is  correct, but seemed to make more sense.

I watched the beginning and then had to leave because of a commitment.  Definitely interesteing.   I didn't know which adventure you were running and couldn't post because I am not signed up on the website. 
For monsters and traps we roll a single attack, for heroes we roll for each attack.
Sign In to post comments