Looking for the best multiplayer spells ever printed.

43 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm working on creating a "multiplayer bible" that showcases the best cards of each color. I'm not looking to rank cards in any order from best to worst, but rather keep a running tally of the best mutiplayer cards ever printed. I have a good idea of what cards to use, but there's no way I'll be able to think of all of them by myself, so I'm opening this thread to the community for a bit to help me brainstorm card choices.

Keep in mind I want this to be a mindless, knowledge dump. I do not want to list Hellkite Charger because it combos with Bear Umbra or whatever. I want to list cards like Rhystic Study, Insurrection, Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Exsanguinate, Earthquake, you get the idea. No combos, no tactics, just raw mutiplayer power that anyone can instantly understand.

In particular, I'm looking for cards in the following categories:
Cockroach cards: these are resilient cards/ cards with effects that persist over time.
Ex: Konda, Lord of Eiganjo, Spearbreaker Behemoth, Baneful Omen, Reassembling Skeleton

Gorilla cards: these cards have global impacts and cause a ton of damage. Mass discard, mass land destruction, mass removal, mass life loss, etc. Think "smash everyone to bits."
Ex: Pox, Earthquake, Balance, Evacuation, Obliterate, Oblivion Stone, Insurrection

Rattlesnake cards: these cards ward off threats.
Ex: No Mercy, Propaganda, Ghostly Prison, Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs, Wall of Frost, Wall of Souls, Nirkana Cutthroat, Caltrops

Pigeon cards: these cards increase in power as the number of players increases.
Ex: Mortivore, Forgotten Ancient, Multani, Maro-Sorcerer, Taurean Mauler, Congregate, Rhystic Study, Mind's EyeBlatant Thievery

Plankton cards: these cards help everyone.
Ex: Twilight's Call, Heartbeat of Spring, Howling Mine

Spider cards: these are "trap" cards that people spring out of nowhere to surprise others.
Ex: Shriveling Rot, Constant Mists, Brine Elemental

Don't worry about trying to decide which category card X belongs to, it's just a template to show people the kinds of cards I'm looking for. The idea of showing this is that I'm also looking for defensive cards like Wall of Frost which doesn't technically benefit in any way in mutiplayer. It's still an amazing card though, and should be listed. 

What I'm not looking for:
Dumb fatties: Just because a creature is an 8/8 doesn't mean it's good in multiplayer. If it's Verdant Force, sure, it'll get listed. Please don't list creatures unless they have a specific mutiplayer use/effect, like Dross Harvester, Brine Elemental or Bloodfire Colossus.

Big spells: I know Choice of Damnations, Invincible Hymn and Crush of Wurms are all fun to cast, but at the end of the day they have nothing to do with multiplayer. This isn't supposed to be a list of EDH cards, it's a list of multiplayer cards. Plague Wind is fine, go ahead and list cards like that that affect each player/opponent. Searing Wind on the other hand is pretty useless when it comes to defeating 5 other players.

Single target effects: pretty much if the card reads "deals X damage to target creature or player" I'm not even going to consider it. The goal of this post is to focus on global effects that are built for multiplayer. Lightning Bolt may be a good card, but it's not coming within 50 feet of the thread. I'm not looking for tutors, single shot draw spells, spot removal, etc. Curfew is great, but Boomerang doesn't stand a chance. If the card isn't built for multiplayer, it's probably not worth your time to mention it.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that for now. Again, I want to stress that I'm not looking to rank cards in any way, shape, or form. Thanks for your time/suggestions!

My guide to Black multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/18893722?sdb=1&post_num=1#322195706 My guide to Red multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28999213/?sdb=1&post_num=1#517562879 My guide to White multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29011349/?sdb=1&pg=last#517773211 My guide to Green multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29034323/Tichs_Guide_to_Green_Multiplayer_Cards_and_Strategies
The Cockroach section definitely needs Capsize. While it's not an obvious choice, it doesn't really shine until you have the time and space to continually buy it back (which you really only get in multiplayer). This has won me piles and piles of MP games on the back of blue control locks (hello Stasis, Smokestack, Umbilicus... ).

And the obvious Pigeons - Soul Warden / Essence Warden / Soul's Attendant.
~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
Pernicious Deed has often been voted the best multicolor multiplayer card of all time.
Kamikazegerbil wrote: Coke Spill Level 1 Encounter Attack Power Trigger: You must be pouring yourself a drink Range: Close Blast 1D10 from Player Target: All creatures and objects within blast Attack: Any vs. Reflex Hit: 1d6 Fizzy damage and target is wet (save ends) Aftereffect: Target is sticky (save ends)
Don't worry about trying to decide which category card X belongs to, it's just a template to show people the kinds of cards I'm looking for. The idea of showing this is that I'm also looking for defensive cards like Wall of Frost which doesn't technically benefit in any way in mutiplayer. It's still an amazing card though, and should be listed.

I'm confused by this. I always thought that rattlesnake cards like Wall of Frost were much better in multiplayer than they were in duels. In the latter, your opponent can weigh out the pros and cons of attacking into your defense, and the wall simply makes them choose one of two courses of action. I'd often rather just play acceleration or removal and speed my game plan up, rather than slow theirs down. But in multiplayer, a good rattlesnake encourages your opponent to turn his attention elsewhere. I think cards like this directly benefit from the additional opponents.

Don't you?

Anyway, Wall of Nets, Mogg Maniac, Spitemare, and Coalhauler Swine are some of my favorite rattlesnakes.

Other stuff:

Aura of Silence
Fleshbag Marauder -- How I love this ugly SOB!
Grave Pact
Repercussion
Seedborn Muse
Syphon Mind

No I do not think that walls benefit in any way in multiplayer. They do not get stronger, they cannot block more creatures, their abilities aren't more useful, etc. It's still a cheap creature with a big tougness that is going to stop 1 creature. It doesn't matter if there's 1 player or 10 players in the game, nothing fundamentally changes about Wall of Frost. It's still the exact same card that will give each opponent the exact same decision: "do you attack in to me?"

Mortivore, Lord of Extinction, Congregate, these cards and more are going to be strictly better in multiplayer. There are more graveyards in 10 player games than there are in 2 player games, and so Mortivore's power is directly proportional to the number of players in the game. He might be a 4/4 on turn 4 in duels, but a 30/30 in a 10 player EDH game. The card fundamentally changes in power as the number of players increase.

As such, I stand by my statement that walls don't technically benefit in mutiplayer. It's still the same card with the same effect. But, cards like Wall of Souls and Wall of Frost provide more of a psychological defense that goes beyond their raw stats. In mutiplayer, if you're attacking into a Wall, having your creature deal no damage, and then having that creature stay tapped next turn, that is a massive opening. In duels a person playing a red goblin deck would probably still attack you each turn. In multiplayer, it becomes much harder to crash into a Wall of Frost because maybe 5 other people suddenly see you with an army that isn't even untapping. This can be huge.

Also, the point of this thread isn't really to debate which cards are the best or whatever. Rattlesnake cards like walls are often very cheap and effective ways of dealing with aggro decks. A lot of newer players and budget players can't afford pure ramp spells like Thran Dynamo, or simply don't want to. They can't always get access to older cards either. I want to be able to show this upcoming guide to a newer player and give them a lot of options to solve their problems. I'm not a fan of walls either, I normally use tutors and acceleration to power out whatever too, but I do know that some players play very slow, casual games. I'm trying to keep the average multiplayer Magic player in mind, a casual, low budget player.
My guide to Black multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/18893722?sdb=1&post_num=1#322195706 My guide to Red multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28999213/?sdb=1&post_num=1#517562879 My guide to White multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29011349/?sdb=1&pg=last#517773211 My guide to Green multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29034323/Tichs_Guide_to_Green_Multiplayer_Cards_and_Strategies
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

Dragon Broodmother.
Lighthouse Chronologist.
Priests of Norn, Sun Titan, or anything with Vigilance. If there's an opponent whose defensive line can't kill your attacker, any creature with Vigilance spells their imminent doom because you have almost literally no reason to hold anything back.
Recurring Nightmare (the VERY definition of cockroach...either counter it or it never stops.  Now if it was just cheaper for players... )
Deathgreeter (pigeon)
Moat / Magus of the Moat (not sure of these tempo controlling cards)
Stormtide Leviathan  (not sure of these tempo controlling cards)
Blazing Archon  (not sure of these tempo controlling cards)
Radiate (over-powered spider card)
Wheel of Fortune (plankton)
Wheel of Fate (plankton)
Megrim (anti-plankton? Gorilla? cockroach?...not sure on this one)
Prosperity / Skyscribing (plankton)
Black Market (pigeon galore, here, and combos nicely with so, so many cards...)
Prince of Thralls / It That Betrays (gorillas, and not just because of power/toughness).
Pestilence / Thrashing Wumpus / Crypt Rats (gorillas)
Oath of Druids / Oath of Ghouls / and the other three cards of the Oath series...all plankton cards

Old classic rattlesnakes: Royal Assassin, Sorceress Queen and others like this.

One that I was thinking is a kick, whether it's a crusher in MP or not, is Hypergenesis.  The only problem with it is that it's risky.  So maybe it's more of a plankton than anything else?
Green has some good gorilla cards that not a lot of people thing of immediately. Most of them viciously punish flyers, artifacts, and enchantments. Whirlwind and Tornado Elemental are two premium anti-flying cards. Tranquility, Creeping Corrosion, Back To Nature and Fracturing Gust are indiscrimate mass destruction. It gets better with multi-color cards with cards like Decimate.

White has some real land destroying doozies. Armageddon, Cataclysm and Catastrophe.
No I do not think that walls benefit in any way in multiplayer. They do not get stronger, they cannot block more creatures, their abilities aren't more useful, etc. It's still a cheap creature with a big tougness that is going to stop 1 creature. It doesn't matter if there's 1 player or 10 players in the game, nothing fundamentally changes about Wall of Frost. It's still the exact same card that will give each opponent the exact same decision: "do you attack in to me?"

Walls are significantly better in multiplayer. In a duel, my wall blocks one or no creatures before my next turn. In multiplayer, my wall blocks one or no creatures on each of my opponent's turns. Wall of Frost keeps your creature tapped for so many more turns in multiplayer than it does in a duel. Wall of Frost is a rattlesnake in multiplayer, it's just a wall in a duel.

Walls are significantly better in multiplayer. In a duel, my wall blocks one or no creatures before my next turn. In multiplayer, my wall blocks one or no creatures on each of my opponent's turns. Wall of Frost keeps your creature tapped for so many more turns in multiplayer than it does in a duel. Wall of Frost is a rattlesnake in multiplayer, it's just a wall in a duel.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I have Wall of Frost listed as a rattlesnake card in my opening post, it was listed there from the begining. I even made an entire blurb talking about how good I think the card is in multiplayer. The point I was making is that Walls aren't like Syphon Soul. They don't have global effects, they don't get stronger as the number of players increases, they aren't resistant to mass removal, nothing.
Just going through some decks now, don't know if some of them are already posted:

Reya Dawnbringer
eternal dragon
glory
austere command
windborn muse
twilight shepherd
wrath of god
rout
akroma's vengeance
aura of silence
chronomantic escape
congregate
soul warden
soul's attendant

curfew
rite of replication
rhystic study
(obviously, I don't play a lot of blue:P)

living death/living end/twilight's call
attrition
black market
liliana vess
phyrexian reclamation
grave pact
exsanguinate
cabal coffers
barter in blood
innocent blood
mutilate
syphon soul
urborg syphon-mage
syphon mind
damnation

stalking vengeance
kiki-jiki, mirror breaker
vicious shadows
bloodfire colossus
scourge of kher ridges
wheel of fate
wheel of fortune
taurean mauler
flame rift
world at war
savage beating
sizzle
acidic soil
wild ricochet
insurrection
disaster radius

genesis
woodfall primus
spike weaver
garruk wildspeaker
yavimaya elder
seedborn muse
lurking predators
eternal witness
survival of the fittest
wild pair
all suns' dawn
nantuko shrine
spawnwrithe
paleoloth
vigor
tornado elemental
nacatl war-pride
terastodon
wild pair
all suns' dawn
nantuko shrine
spawnwrithe
paleoloth
vigor
tornado elemental
nacatl war-pride
terastodon

mirari's wake
aura shards
hunting grounds
decimate
charnelhoard wurm
deathbringer thoctar
naya charm
debtor's knell
savage twister

nim deathmantle
deathrender
oblivion stone
cauldron of souls
planar portal
crucible of worlds
mind's eye
artisan of kozilek
gilded lotus
deathrender
bosium strip
mirari
sun droplet
gauntlet of power

thawing glaciers
bojuka bog
academy ruins

I am not going to argue that all of these are the top cards of those colors. I just wanted to be thorough, and if that meant putting some cards in the list that aren't that good in general (but still playable), I am okay with that. Use whatever you can of this list, and I hope that you will post that multiplayer bible some day. Also of use might be the original Multiplayer Hall of Fame that Anthony Alongi made some years ago. He kept it up to date until Kamigawa here. One other resource is the top 50 EDH cards of  each color, those are meant for multiplay too. Good luck!
Rith, the Awakener
Treva, the Renewer

Why not mention all ten of them? There's also Darigaaz, Dromar, Crosis, Intet, Numot, Oros, Teneb and Vorosh.
Rith, the Awakener
Treva, the Renewer

Why not mention all ten of them? There's also Darigaaz, Dromar, Crosis, Intet, Numot, Oros, Teneb and Vorosh.

Not all of them are extra extra good in multiplayer. Yes, the likelyhood of hitting someone is bigger because it is more probable that someone won't have a blocker. But yes, there also are more people with removal to kill it so that balances out quit nicely.

Treva and Rith both count colored permanents on the battlefield = more in multiplayer.

Teneb, the Harvester however also works better in multiplayer. More graveyards = more good choices.
Kamikazegerbil wrote: Coke Spill Level 1 Encounter Attack Power Trigger: You must be pouring yourself a drink Range: Close Blast 1D10 from Player Target: All creatures and objects within blast Attack: Any vs. Reflex Hit: 1d6 Fizzy damage and target is wet (save ends) Aftereffect: Target is sticky (save ends)
I'm rather partial to Squallmonger and Heartless Hidetsugu, myself, but what really makes them shine are cards that provide lifelink, so am unsure if these meet your criterion.

Pulse Tracker, should, though.  I love that little bloodsucker!

Has Wild Evocation lived up to its potential yet?

Some other cards include kicked Orim's Thunder and Syphon Mind, as well as Steel Hellkite for his ability as much as his flying P/T.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Rith, the Awakener
Treva, the Renewer

Not all of them are extra extra good in multiplayer. Yes, the likelyhood of hitting someone is bigger because it is more probable that someone won't have a blocker. But yes, there also are more people with removal to kill it so that balances out quit nicely.

Treva and Rith both count colored permanents on the battlefield = more in multiplayer.

Teneb, the Harvester however also works better in multiplayer. More graveyards = more good choices.

Hmm, I might have missed that then the last 8 years... I thought Treva also counted cards in hand :S

BTW, Oros also scales  
In lieu of Vigor having already been mentioned above, I'll mention a couple cards that have really made all the difference for me.

Kavu Predator - With how prevalent lifegain is in multiplayer, this bad boy gets really big, really quickly. It's even more disgusting when paired with....
Grove of the Burnwillows - Not only does it pair well with the Kavu, but it also allows for a little politicking in the multiplayer realm.
Accorder's Shield - It cannot be understated how important Vigilance is in a multiplayer setting. It can single-handedly take a deck the next step.
Oathsworn Giant - Much the same as the Shield, this adds a body, as well as a generalized effect for all other creatures you have in play.
Wild Ricochet - I love how you can not only fork a spell targetted at you elsewhere, but it also allows you to defend any allies (even if temporary) you may have picked up along the way.

I'll probably be able to come up with more, just nowhere near my cards at the moment. 

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

How to autocard

Most important rule in autocarding is make sure you spell the card correctly.

Single Card

[*c]Forest[*/c] minus * = Forest

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Card Nicknames [*c=Wrath of God]WoG[*/c] minus the * = WoG

Single Player Decks I'm currently playing

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs
4 Lord of Shatterskull Pass
2 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual
2 Quest for the Goblin Lord

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Look out the Land is Falling

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Multi-Player Decks I'm currently Playing

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

I want to drink your blood

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
1 Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
2 Kami of the Crescent Moon
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders
1 Darien, King of Kjeldor
1 Odric, Master Tactician

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
2 Proclamation of Rebirth
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

One of my favorites, Thought Prison. Be sure you are able to ward off a lot of attacks though because (if played right) nobody else will like it
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
I like Black Market in multiplayer.
Since not many people here have listed the U cards, here are several

U power cards

Most of these seem pretty unfun to be on the receiving end.
My Trade Thread Control capabilities are in all the colors. The difference is in the way they say no.
Each upkeep trigger probably deserves a catagory on its own. sun droplet seedborn muse

luminarch ascension is just plain retarded if you drop it 2nd turn.

I would also like to point out that there's this hate type of cards shines when you play with more than 1 player: insight and kor firewalker. Color hate will almost hit something in multiplayer.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Each upkeep trigger probably deserves a catagory on its own. Sun Droplet Seedborn Muse

Luminarch Ascension is just plain retarded if you drop it 2nd turn.

I would also like to point out that there's this hate type of cards shines when you play with more than 1 player: insight and kor firewalker. Color hate will almost hit something in multiplayer.

I'm with you on Luminarch. The only issue is that you will draw a lot of hate the rest of the match, because everyone is afraid of that thing (doesn't hurt that my group doesn't run a lot of enchant/artifact removal).

Seedborn is flipping nuts. I'm working on a deck right now using her to further exploit a combo deck I'm working on. The combo is Thousand-Year Elixir and Godsire with a little Rhys the Redeemed (if you have any suggestions, pm me, I'm still a bit stuck halfway through the build).

Heck, if you're going to run Firewalker, I'd argue Lightwielder Paladin and Paladin en-Vec too. (Oh boy, just stumbled onto another combo in Lightwielder Paladin and Painter's Servant)
I use to play this one alot Dirtcowl Wurm

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

How to autocard

Single Card

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

Bump for great justice!
new phyrexia spoiler:
Show
Chancellor of the Dross because you can start with a free Blood Tithe.
I think cresendo of war has potential. Keep thread going.

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green

How to autocard

Single Card

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

Fault Line and Squall Line for instant damage.

Prosperity and Skyscribing for all draw; Vision Skeins and Words of Wisdom for nonX all draw.  Indentured Djinn for more all draw - these are mostly only good with cards like Underworld Dreams, so unsure if they should count.

Mesmeric Orb and Dreamborn Muse - these two are how MP mill decks win.  There might be other methods, but these two are best.  Again, not sure if they meet Tich's criteria or if they fall under the combo heading.

Lifegift is a definite pigeon, even without Burgeoning or landfall tricks.

Vulturous Zombie, Magmatic Force, Mana-Charged Dragon, and Hydra Omnivore get better with more players.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Anything new to add to this from innistrad?
Blasphemous Act is great! Often it is a one mana sweeper which leaves the rest of your mana free to cast an new creautre (instead of being behind again because the rest can start recasting already).
Tamanoa plus Blasphemous Act plus those damn token decks equals a ton of life.
No one has mentioned Kokusho, the Evening Star yet? Throw down two and have the legendary rule kill them both for a pretty decent syphon effect.
From the top of my head... :P

Red:
Whipflare (Especially if you run artifacts a lot.)
Invader Parasite
Urabrask the Hidden
Ruthless Invasion (Same as Whipflare; better if ya run artifacts a lot.)

Black:
Chancellor of the Dross (A meh card in multi if not in your opening hand)
blistergrub
Ichor Explosion
Sheoldred, the Whispering One
Phyrexian Obliterator
Reaper of Sheoldred

Blue:
Chancellor of the Spires
Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur

White:
Chancellor of the Annex (Chances are that you'll become "The Threat" for playing something like this)
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite (Another card that makes you "The threat" except this makes everyone FURIOUS)

Green:
Phyrexian Swarmlord
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

Artifacts:
Mindcrank
Isolation Cell
Norn's Annex
Omen Machine

These cards (majorly if not lightly) affect multiplayer. There's also the Bloodchief Ascension + Mindcrank infinite.
I wouldn't worry about this thread any more. If I haven't gotten around to writing this yet then I probably never will. If anything I'd just go set by and set until I covered every card in the game lol. Seems easier than trying to do something like this.
My friends and I mostly play 4 player and I'm surprised I didn't see some of these:

Magma Phoenix
Prized Unicorn
Warp World
Time Spiral
Serra Avatar, especially since you mentioned Congregate
Lurking Predators

I will think of more, I'm sure...