What Are You Listening To? - Unlimited Edition

969 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pretty cool tune for a game soundtrack me thinks. Maybe I'll go back to playing terran... or maybe not and just instead play through the campaign again.

iFrame Removed

The first video game I remeber having a really cool soundtrack was an old Sega CD game called Dark Wizard. The game itself was soso, standard RPG type game, but that music blew me away, I even had it recorded to a tape and jammed to it quite a bit, tape ended up getting ate and I dont remember what ever happend to that game or the Sega CD, lost in a move somewhere down the line. If I ever saw it used somewhere id probably pick it up, just for the tunes.

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Had this stuck in my head all day at work for some reason, started humming it, then whistling it, by the end of the night I was singing it at the top of my lungs, everyone pretty much left me alone, except for the boss, who had to make sure i wasnt listening to an ipod or something, We HAVE to wear ear plugs, but were not allowed to listen to ipods, how lame is that? Just doenst make any sense to me.

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Ive got a new favorite Anvil song!

I also found a version of the Friday song that I can stomach!

I probably have posted this before but I don't care. This is a good up and coming chick band and it's a good song.

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Just reminding everyone how awesome Korpiklaani is.

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

I probably have posted this before but I don't care. This is a good up and coming chick band and it's a good song.

iFrame Removed

Yeah, youve posted that one before, but who cares right? great band, and theres no rule saying you cant post the same song more than once right? I mean its the what are you listening to thread, so if thats what youre listening too...

Oh and I just thought of another game soundtrack song that I really dig. I used to have this game on the commodore 64, I cant remember the name of it now, it was some space ship shooter game, but it had this music it played, it didnt sound all that great being that it was on a C64, but still it was a catchy tune, a few years later and I hear it on the classical station, I thought it was just something they put together just for that game, but no its a "real" song that appreantly has been around for awhile, anyway the radio guy never did say who wrote it or the name of it, all I had to go on was that they were doing a Romeo & Juliet themed sort of thing, so I knew it had something to do with that, after searching the libary though I still came up empty handed, and I must of listened to hundred of classical compositions relating to Romeo & Juliet but none of them was it.
Luckily for me, that year I happend to get a box set of classical music from my uncle Bob, and it was on there!!!! Thanx uncle Bob!! And so with out further ado, here is that piece.....

Is it just me or is that an Imperial probe droid at the begining of this song?

Her name is Elisha Cuthbert.  Damn, how stupid are you if you don't check something like that before you post it on the 'net?  I mean, you're on the net! 

MM is da bomb, though.  One of my favorite albums ever, right there.  And the actual video for that track is pretty ok, too.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Her name is Elisha Cuthbert.  Damn, how stupid are you if you don't check something like that before you post it on the 'net?  I mean, you're on the net! 

MM is da bomb, though.  One of my favorite albums ever, right there.  And the actual video for that track is pretty ok, too.

I dunno, it was the only studio version of that song I could find on youtube, none of the live versions had the Imperial probe droid in it. I thought about uploading it myself, but everytime I do that, it get duhleted.

Im kinda diggin the Sucker Punch soundtrack. Anyone see that movie? It way out there, but I love the genre mish-mashes, Nazi Steampunk Zombies yay!

I'm pretty sure one of my favorite 'new' acts was featured on that soundtrack or, at least, in some of the trailers.  Don't know for sure, though.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I'm pretty sure one of my favorite 'new' acts was featured on that soundtrack or, at least, in some of the trailers.  Don't know for sure, though.

I dunno, music is often times used in trailers that never actually appear in the film, doesnt make much sense to me, but thats the way they do it.
Anyway, Im not sure what band youre refering to, but I didnt recognize any of bands that youve posted recently on the soundtrack itself. Its mostly covers, sung by hot chicks!!

Section Six Soldier

Section Six Soldier

When my playlist isn't having violent near death experiences right now I am supposedly listening to Rainbow in the dark.

What? Rock died along long time ago. Damn you Nirvana and Rock Ballads, you destroyed the genre.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
When my playlist isn't having violent near death experiences right now I am supposedly listening to Rainbow in the dark.

You gotta post that one.  (The synthesizers are a tiny bit annoying but eclipsed by the rest of the song)

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie

What? Rock died along long time ago. Damn you Nirvana and Rock Ballads, you destroyed the genre.

With bands like Overkill and Anvil still rockin it old school, Id say Rock is far from dead.

Rock N Roll can never die!!!

My favorite Sevendust song! Havnt listened to that one in awhile, thanx for postin that one!
Another Cover!

I saw 'Sick of You' and thought it was gonna be this:

Section Six Soldier

Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Sometimes it's just nice to listen to some poetic songs.

Metallica - Sad But True

vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

That was actualy pretty cool! Not what I was expectin, I thought it was just one guy on the street corner or whatever.

And nice Cake dirtyfrank, thats another one i havnt listened to in awhile. I think this ones my favorite...

or no! this one!

Section Six Soldier

Section Six Soldier

Section Six Soldier

Yeah! The D!!! 

given my fondness of odd covers, is it any real surprise that im posting this...

Stumbled across these guys on youtube, dont sound too bad. sounds like a mix of Lenny Kravitz and Metallica, if that makes any sense?