What Are You Listening To? - Unlimited Edition

969 posts / 0 new
Last post

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

I like this band and it sucks that all their music videos where pulled from youtube. They had a lot of choreographed dancing in them. Like dancing while playing the song. Anyways this is a live permance I found of them and they dance in it so it's all cool.  They're actually pretty good live as well. It's a long video but then again it has them playing about a half dozen songs.

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Shakira and Wyclef did Hips Don't Lie?  I thought it was Shakira and Danzig.

Also whether or not you date Shakira or play for the best club team in Europe, back off because she owns the stage. 

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie

Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Section Six Soldier

One more:

Section Six Soldier

Shakira and Wyclef did Hips Don't Lie?  I thought it was Shakira and Danzig.

That was so wrong on so many levels, I love it!!!!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Tonight I present the "of" bands. My wife makes fun of me cause alot of the bands I like have "of" in them, Like System of a Down, or Method of Destruction. I'll be jammin out and shes like this is one of your OF bands isnt it? Well I guess there are a few bands I like that do have of in them, like:

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Another thing about OF bands is that most are known by an abbreviation, like people dont say hey man play some Corrosion of Conformity, they say play some CoC or VoD or whatever, VoD! hell yeah, thats another good one.

And of course who could forget S.O.D.'s beautiful ballad of Jimi Hendrix?

Got to have some LoG on the list!

And even though my wife is more into these guys than I am, somehow it still gets lumped in with MY OF bands. Especially if she catches me listening to it, like now, busted!

Whats funny is that she likes to stick "of" into bands that dont have one, I think she does this so that shes never wrong, like I'll be jammin to some tunes and shell go another of band? And Im like no, this is Megadeth, and shes like Meg of Death I knew it!

Hahaha, but who doesnt love Meg of Deth?

I like this older CoC song

Yet another OF band

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie

Yet another OF band

Awesome!! I'll have to add that to the collection.

Ive also been informed by the wife that I forgot one. How could I have possibly forgot Of er Kill!?

I know Overkill from a track they did on an old SST compilation called Blasting Concept.  (a great compilation by the way)  The song is Hell is Getting Hotter.

Another OF band contribution

And how about an old pop punk song and an early metal song.

Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]

EDIT: This is a remix of Just a Bastard by Acumen Nation.  Remix by DJ? Accucrack.

Section Six Soldier

best quality I could find right now.  It's stilla  horrible butchery of the actual song grrr. Hang on I'll find one that isn't compressed all to hell.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.

I know Overkill from a track they did on an old SST compilation called Blasting Concept.  (a great compilation by the way)  The song is Hell is Getting Hotter.

And here I was thinking that I had every single thing Overkill had ever done, Ive not even heard of that one, and my internet search hasnt turned up anything. Any chance you could send a copy of that one my way?

And another Of band!!! My wife is gonna hate you! Haha!

And personally Ive always liked Dickinson era Maiden the best...

And here I was thinking that I had every single thing Overkill had ever done, Ive not even heard of that one, and my internet search hasnt turned up anything. Any chance you could send a copy of that one my way? 

And personally Ive always liked Dickinson era Maiden the best..

Oops...wrong Overkill.  It was Overkill LA not Overkill NJ.  Go on youtube (Overkill Hell's Getting Hotter)  Still a cool song, did not want to link it because of album art.

Yeah...Dickinson is Iron Maiden, but I still like the album Killers.  I really like this song off of Number of the Beast.

Something mellow for a Sunday morning.

And personally Ive always liked Dickinson era Maiden the best..

Oops...wrong Overkill.  It was Overkill LA not Overkill NJ.  Go on youtube (Overkill Hell's Getting Hotter)  Still a cool song, did not want to link it because of album art.

Yeah...Dickinson is Iron Maiden, but I still like the album Killers.  I really like this song off of Number of the Beast.

What! Another Overkil? That could get confusing. But yeah its a pretty decent song, I managed to find it, oddly enough I didnt find it on youtube, I typed in Overkill Hell is Getting Hotter and for some reason I ended up with the Cleveland video I posted in the What Do You Want To Talk About Thread, funny vid though so I guess it worked out.

And dont get me wrong I love Maiden period, but Bruce has got a hell of a voice.
I even liked Blaze Bayley Maiden, for some reason alot of Maiden fans just didnt dig it. He didnt have the range that Bruce had but he could still rock!

Pretty cool tune for a game soundtrack me thinks. Maybe I'll go back to playing terran... or maybe not and just instead play through the campaign again.

Pretty cool tune for a game soundtrack me thinks. Maybe I'll go back to playing terran... or maybe not and just instead play through the campaign again.

iFrame Removed

Not anything like I expected at all. I thought it'd be more like:

Heh, I remember when Erato first posted that Vodka song.  Man, that band is cool. 

Section Six Soldier

Dammit.  I like this band a lot now.  Heh.

Section Six Soldier

...yea

Heh, I remember when Erato first posted that Vodka song.  Man, that band is cool. 

Me too and I've been listening to them ever since.

I checked out a lot of their stuff after this li'l reminder.  Even added 'em to a Pandora channel, heh.  Good stuff. 

Section Six Soldier

Sign In to post comments