What Are You Listening To? - Unlimited Edition

969 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is There Anybody Out There--Pink Floyd
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Comfortably Numb--Pink Floyd
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Still listening to Dethklok, the kids cant stand it, might be one of the reasons why I like it so much. Better than that crap they listen to. I swear to god if I hear Justin Beiber one more time... Well I dont know what Id do, but itll be bad, real bad.

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
And to continue my trend of posting semi fictional rock bands....

Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
  I did not know the singer had died.  (What a way to go- coma brought on by a tooth infection?)  I had not kept track of the band since I bought the EP and first full length CD when they came out.  Listend to your link- like.  I always liked his vocals, and I particulary liked the harmonies from God Lives Underwater.

Yeah, he had kind of a bad luck thing goin' on.  It's what a lot of his music is about, too.  I recall a story about his band after GLU.  They stole his equipment or something.  Rockstars don't always get to be rockstars, I guess.  Not that they were ever as big as they should have been.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

"Ain't No Sunshine" Dante's Inferno the Animated Epic AMV

Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
Some weird a capella versions of metal songs, by Van Canto.. I pretty much laughed when I heard Master of Puppets.... here's Kings of Metal

-Realize You are your own source of all Creation, of your own master plan.
I didnt realize Soundgarden was back together, man im so out of the loop. ANy way dont sound too bad, and guess whos in the video?

In honor of Fun Song Friday and for all you country fans out there (ok, not for you exactly):

Cuntry Boner - Puscifer

It's amusing.  It's also incredibly explicit.  Have fun, all ye who dare to click.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Epic Dungeon Master

Want to give your players a kingdom of their own? I made a 4e rule system to make it happen!

Your Kingdom awaits!
Update 5th Sep 2011: Added a sample kingdom, as well as sample of play.
Express Yourself - Madonna
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
I really need to get back to my animation assigment, so...

Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
"Beauty School" by the Deftones.

Just call me Shef...

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning, endless forms most beautiful have been, and are being, evolved."

--Charles Darwin, "On the Origin of Species"

Hunter - Dido
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]

Aussi Libre Que Moi - Calogero

I really need to get back to my animation assigment, so...

good one!
I still think that Highlander had the better soundtrack though, but thats just me, or is it...

Callin Baton Rouge - Garth Brooks

Anyone know of a good cover of the song?  I like the original well enough (fiddles are awesome) but covers tend to be neat.

On a similar theme, ha! Theme! get it?

OceanLab (On a Good Day) - Above & Beyond and Gareth Emery

Quality tune.  Reminds me of music from a bit ago.  You know, before things went all electro and annoyin'.

Section Six Soldier

Jump! (pogopogopogopogopogopogopogo)
Bounce! (pogopogopogopogopogopogopogo)
Up! (pogopogopogo) Down! (pogopogopogo)
Jump! (pogo) Bounce! (pogo) Up! (pogo) Down! (pogo)

I went out on a date
With a gril, a bit late
She had so many friends!
I brought my pogo stick
Just to show her a trick
She had so many friends!

Unannounced twister games
All players with no names
They lined up double quick
With just one pogo stick
Everyone gets to play
Runaway, exposé
It was so exotic
With just one pogo stick.

Sir Casm, Lord of the Oblivious

This is the only song I really cared for on their newest album. Also, that artwork is awesome! I totally want to make a Varangian based  character now...
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
Heres one I forgot for the Superman Mixx

Ironic - Alanis Morissette [link]

Not the version I normally listen to.  But a slight change in the usual lyrics made me smile.  Can you spot it?
An old Dimmu Borgir song

-Realize You are your own source of all Creation, of your own master plan.
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Ironic - Alanis Morissette [link]

Not the version I normally listen to.  But a slight change in the usual lyrics made me smile.  Can you spot it?

This version makes me smile too.

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.