I found the 'Right link' for the 'maps' files -

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The "Legion of Gold Maps" Maps Download link in the 'Galleries Section':

www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4...

should link to maps, actually takes you to the 'Legion_art.zip' file, wich is the wrong link (that's the same link you get from the 'art' page when you go to download the art.)

The Maps page's 'download' button points to the same place that the 'Art' page does; This is the 'fixed' link - that points to the actual 'maps' File instead of the 'art' file... (I got lucky on my guess of what they named the file.)

www.wizards.com/dnd/downloads/galleries/...

--- It still needs changed on the pages though - they look fairly old though - how has this not been fixed yet? closing in on the end of March, and it looks like it has sat there broken since February sometime...--

You'll most likely need to be logged in as a DDI subscriber to get it.

Have fun.

zWolf -out.
Yup, DDI only. sucks.
Of course it's DDI only. They want me to keep paying for the game I already paid for. Screw that. 
No one wins in the Edition Wars. The whole hobby loses. Wizards did not lose me as a DDI subscriber with the Online CB, they lost me long before that. And I have let my Herald Level GM Status lapse after 8 years. Wizards lack of support and the Edition Wars Trolls that are poorly moderated just managed to take all the fun out of public events. ~~ KT
I don't understand the DDI hate. If you have a subscription, you get the extra content. If you don't have a subscription, you don't. That's how commercial enterprises work.

I find it interesting how much non-DDI content WotC provides.
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
I don't hate DDI per say, but for my needs it does me no good. D&D/Gamma World is but one off many games I play(nWoD: Mage, Savage Worlds: Necessary Evil, Call of Cthulhu, and Shadowrun if we ever get it off the ground), and the only one that wants money on top of the books I already bought. 

My signature has my issue with their old CB, the new online one is even more annoying to me.

But for me, the basic thing is I don't play enough just D&D to really get much use out of DDI. I have the Essentials line and PHB 1, 2, DMG1, MM1, and the Eberron PG and Campaign Guides. At our usual rate of play, I will NEVER use all the options in just that stuff. Heck, I don't expect us to get out of Heroic tier before I finish my bachelors next year. 

So, for me it's a utility issue. The $10, waht, $12 a month on top of stuff I already have is just not worth it at that price. I would be more inclined towards it if it had individual pricing on the indivdual parts. (I'd be willing to pay, say $3-4 a month for the CB and/or Compendium, and skipping the magazines, for example).  
No one wins in the Edition Wars. The whole hobby loses. Wizards did not lose me as a DDI subscriber with the Online CB, they lost me long before that. And I have let my Herald Level GM Status lapse after 8 years. Wizards lack of support and the Edition Wars Trolls that are poorly moderated just managed to take all the fun out of public events. ~~ KT