Anyone Still playing? Maybe in the Hamilton, Ohio area?

So I'm pretty new to tabletop RPG's as of this typing and got hooked. I was in a group for a while but it broke up and now I own a bunch of Star Wars books and have no one to play with. I recently visited a small meeting in my area and found out Star Wars Saga is out of print(thus explaining why it was so difficult to find the books).

Given this I have to ask, do many people still play Star Wars? And if so, are there many around Southwestern Ohio?

It seems video games still have one advantage over tabletop games: they can be played even if they're unpopular and no one else plays them. Though I'm loathe to admit that something as limited as a video game could possibly be better in any way.
Plenty of us still play.  Definately a great and wonderful game.

I'm out west, so I can't say whether or not there are lots of players in Ohio, but if they are like a lot of players, they're probably just hard to find (much like the books Smile ).  If you can find a hobby store, you could probably find people who would be willing to play.  You could also try putting an ad in the paper or maybe ask around in some youth groups for interested persons.

I'll agree with the video game stuff:  You can still play it by yourself, but it's not the same as doing some good ol' tabletop. 
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Are you still active on this board? I'm trying to put a game together in Cincinnati.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.