CA-Sacramento/Elk grove Area Looking for group

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Getting back into DnD and looking for a group to play with, I don't have any of the current books at the moment since the last time I played I had a DM that pretty much had everything available and that was 3ed, willing to learn and play new 4ed.

PM me if you prefer another medium to contact, (aim, skype whatever). 
I'm a little far from you, but if you're willing to make the drive to Vallejo I'm starting a game at the end of the month and am looking for one or two more players.  We'd most likely play every two weeks on Saturday afternoons.
This is an old thread I know, but did you ever find anything? I am just a player without a group and probably a bit rusty but would be looking to join a game if you have found one locally, I'm in the same area as you are.
We have a game just outside of Tracy if you're interested.
4th edition, 18th level or so, rich campaign, experienced players.
We play on saturdays.

Note me back at:

ahktang@hotmail.com" title="mailtoahktang@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">Vahktang@hotmail.com

We have a game just outside of Tracy if you're interested.
4th edition, 18th level or so, rich campaign, experienced players.
We play on saturdays.

Note me back at:

ahktang@hotmail.com" title="mailtoahktang@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">ahktang@hotmail.com" title="mailtoahktang@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">Vahktang@hotmail.com

Oh got room for one more? New player entirely, always wanted to try it but never could find more than one more person.