Tokens for klickies and Tangh?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
What tokens were used for klickies and Tangh?
Trouble in Freesboro used paper standies for the monsters.  If you want to use tokens Famine in Far-Go has klickies.  For Tangh just use a generic porker.

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Trouble in Freesboro used paper standies for the monsters.  If you want to use tokens Famine in Far-Go has klickies.  For Tangh just use a generic porker.

Actually, Trouble in Freesboro didn't include any creature tokens or paper standies. However, I created paper standies for all the creatures; you can download them from here. Note that the picture I used for klicky was from the core rules (all that was available at the time) and not the "official" graphic for the klicky from Famine in Far-Go. I also created paper standies for all officially published Gamma World creatures with artwork. You can download them from the following links:
Core
Famine in Far-Go
Legion of Gold

Enjoy!
Kerry

However, I created paper standies for all the creatures; you can download them from here.

Oops, my mistake.  I must have been thinking that's what WOTC should have done Wink.  The standies are great though, thanks for doing them.

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Hey Kerry, these are once again awesome... you and Oraibi should both  be on the Wiz's payroll for all the stuff you two crank out...
Why did the hoop cross the road?
Wow Kerry, I had seen these in another one of your posts. I thought that you were employed by wotc and this was some of their free content. I'm blown away that these are fanmade. Thank you so much!
Hey Kerry, these are once again awesome... you and Oraibi should both  be on the Wiz's payroll for all the stuff you two crank out...

Wow Kerry, I had seen these in another one of your posts. I thought that you were employed by wotc and this was some of their free content. I'm blown away that these are fanmade. Thank you so much!

Nope, not employed by WotC (which is why so many of my docs include legalize to hopefully keep me from being sued), but thanks for the kind words. I'm glad y'all enjoy the standies and other extras. I also agree that Oraibi has produced a lot of cool and excellent material for the game.

Kerry
If they were on WotC's payroll, they wouldn't be allowed to do all this cool stuff for GW, because GW is their red-headed-stepchild, and is never given the support it deserves.  They'd be working on the next set of collectible cards or the next Essentials-style box of air or whatever, instead...

5e really needs something like Wrecan's SARN-FU to support "Theatre of the Mind."

"You want The Tooth?  You can't handle The Tooth!"  - Dahlver-Nar.

"If magic is unrestrained in the campaign, D&D quickly degenerates into a weird wizard show where players get bored quickly"  - E. Gary Gygax

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

Okay, I thought that last post was bitter, but this one's over the top.  Tinfoil hat time!
Back to the OP

I actually scanned in the picture of what looks like a clicky (with the guy wielding the parking meter) and the front cover of TIF so that I could print out the stuff on inkjet-printable shrinky dink plastic (shrink plastic). They worked wonderfully well for the game.

Though, I wish I'd gotten a bit creative and made some homebrew minis...