[WoA] Custom Hero Ideas

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey guys,

Not sure how many of you are in to graphic design (I only have a bit of experience), but I created a custom Hero  and wanted to share it.

I'm also sharing the Vectors I created in Illustrator, this way we can get alot of creativity going ;)

Check them out!!
Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing.
Stole them.  Thank you.  Need more  Power Cards.
Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing.

Your very welcome

Going through the Forgotten Realms Players guide and trying to pick some ;)

Feel free to help if you can :D

I'm also working on 2nd Level of the Swordmage 

I updated the link with addtional Power card, there are now 4x At-will, 2x Daily, and 2x Utility 
Very well done!  I would love to see some more of these (crossing fingers for a Druid and Barbarian)! 
The one thing I was dissapointed with in Wrath was the overlap of same classes in Ravenloft. 

Two small things I want to point out though, on the Hero's card, his abiltiy should be Swordmage Warding instead of Waring.  Also in the description of the ablity, you have title instead of tile.

Very well done!  I would love to see some more of these (crossing fingers for a Druid and Barbarian)! 
The one thing I was dissapointed with in Wrath was the overlap of same classes in Ravenloft. 

Two small things I want to point out though, on the Hero's card, his abiltiy should be Swordmage Warding instead of Waring.  Also in the description of the ablity, you have title instead of tile.

Hey there justinmypants, 

Thanks for the review ;)

I have fixed both typos and uploaded
blog.flip-edesign.com/?p=808 

I also made some Hero changes (mentioned in the changelog)

I'm really looking forward to play testing this hero.  
The swordburst power is an implement attack that is a close burst 1. As such I suggest changing your Swordburst to a +6 attack that targets all monsters on the heros tile.
The swordburst power is an implement attack that is a close burst 1. As such I suggest changing your Swordburst to a +6 attack that targets all monsters on the heros tile.

Good idea, i didn't know if having a Area attack on this Hero would be to over powered.
More goofing around, this time we have the early stages of a Bard:

Very cool. I'm glad we finally have a Tiefling option. Actually, both of these characters look like a load of fun to play, and I archived the images as well. Smile
Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playtesting D&D Next and liking it! OD&D player since 1975
Loving this--thanks for your work!
I got nothing but love for you too.   Thank you!!!!!
Awesome work!
How about a Strawberry Shortcake for my daughter? 
No?
Tinkerbell?
hmmmm
Here are a couple more. A necromancer, a druid and a barbarian.

morgothrond.blogspot.com/2011/04/custom-...
Here is a druid I created borrowing some ideas from others. Feel free to use him, comments welcome

Here is another hero. It's based off my sisters likes on her regular Pen and paper characters. She always goes with the small ones. XD

morgothrond.blogspot.com/2011/08/d-adven...

Krysta 1Krysta 2Krysta 3Krysta 4Krysta powers 1Krysta powers 2Krysta power Backs