Reavers of Harkenwold

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is it possible to buy a copy or buy a PDF of Reavers of Harkenwold? I have a lot of D&D 4.0 stuff and don't really want the kit.

Davidd
no
No but the kit comes with maps so it was worth it imo (ymmv I guess).
No but the kit comes with maps so it was worth it imo (ymmv I guess).

I love the maps.  And not just maps from that particular product, I find myself choosing products to purchase first whether they have maps with them.  It would be nice if more adventures came with 3 maps, they way Keep on the Shadowfell did.
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler
The DM's Kit as a whole is a good buy.

And also:

REAVERS!!!! 
"Censorship is telling a man he can’t have a steak just because a baby can’t chew it.” ~Mark Twain
Also, this only comes with SOME of the maps. The entire eastern portion of the final encounter battle is missing. I've been spending the last few days trying to find someone with the whole map so I can print it all out. I've got the paper and ink and time to piece it together, I just don't have the map.

The worst part of it all is that there are FOUR layers of this map, and the only ones I've found is a first/second floor mashup.

The floors are:
Ground floor
Second floor (the parapets, walls, and a few interiors)
Third floor (only seen in the final keep, but it would also contain several roof sections)
Fourth floor (roof of the tower)

I've gotten to the point where I'm just going to open the maps up in Photoshop after scanning them from the book and then seeing just how big I can get them. Total pain in the ass, but that's really the only option I can find.