march of the phantom brigade

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have been trying to build the characters for level two in the encounters season, but most of the magic items listed on the table are not in the list to be added to the character.  The mage got the staff of storms +1 and the ranger got the flaming longbow +1, neither are available in the builder to the character.  D0 I have to rebuild the characters from scratch using the home campaign in order to provide the right treasures?
I have been trying to build the characters for level two in the encounters season, but most of the magic items listed on the table are not in the list to be added to the character.  The mage got the staff of storms +1 and the ranger got the flaming longbow +1, neither are available in the builder to the character.  D0 I have to rebuild the characters from scratch using the home campaign in order to provide the right treasures?

Yes you would need to use Home Campaign to build them to get those items presently.

But there has not been enough experience given in Encounters to be even close to level 2 yet. 
The more annoying issue is that the options from Dragon that are allowed per the character generation rules aren't in the March campaign option.
Sign In to post comments