Leaving Gamma Terra :(

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Well, it has definitely been fun, but it's  time to "thin out" my ever expanding game collection, and since a role playing game like Gamma World rarely ever sees the table with my family's very busy and conflicting schedules, it's one of my titles on the chopping block.

I have both the core set plus an unused Famine in Far-Go expansion plus dice on eBay if anyone in the community needs any extra "shiny bits" or might be looking for a cheap way to lure a friend/relative into the hobby.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&i...

http://l81corvette.wordpress.com/
  Sorry to see you go so soon after getting here.
I just can't part with my games.  I always get the nagging feeling that one day I'll want to play it again and it won't be there.  

Then again the producers of the show hoarders just called me a few days ago so... 
I just can't part with my games.  I always get the nagging feeling that one day I'll want to play it again and it won't be there.  

Then again the producers of the show hoarders just called me a few days ago so... 

lol

Well, it has definitely been fun, but it's  time to "thin out" my ever expanding game collection, and since a role playing game like Gamma World rarely ever sees the table with my family's very busy and conflicting schedules, it's one of my titles on the chopping block.

I have both the core set plus an unused Famine in Far-Go expansion plus dice on eBay if anyone in the community needs any extra "shiny bits" or might be looking for a cheap way to lure a friend/relative into the hobby.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&i...

I don't suppose you'd consider selling them seperate? I have the core set, but would like to pick up FiFG.
No one wins in the Edition Wars. The whole hobby loses. Wizards did not lose me as a DDI subscriber with the Online CB, they lost me long before that. And I have let my Herald Level GM Status lapse after 8 years. Wizards lack of support and the Edition Wars Trolls that are poorly moderated just managed to take all the fun out of public events. ~~ KT