Quick Gamma Dungeon/Dragon Poll

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you would like to see Gamma World articles in Dungeon and/or Dragon, please post in the linked thread:

Gamma World Poll

I put two polls here by mistake. As has been pointed out, a poll here wouldn't be accurate anyway as we all clearly enjoy gamma World.

But,  a post in a Dungeon/Dragon specific thread might get brand management to allow Gamma World articles in  those magazines. 
If you would like to see Gamma World articles in Dungeon and/or Dragon, please post below.

Er... I'd be surprised if very many players in this particular forum would be against GW articles.

Quite right. I was going to put up a mirror poll on another forum. Which one do you think is best? Dragon and/or Dungeon forum?

Oops. I have to threads that are the same. How do I delete one of them? 
Yes, I'd like to see some GW articles in Dungeon.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................I'll take anything...
Why did the hoop cross the road?
Mirror thread in Dungeon/Dragon General

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Opined in the other one. (I don't think there is any validity to answers posted in this forum -- we all drank the Kool-aid.)
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
Opined in the other one. (I don't think there is any validity to answers posted in this forum -- we all drank the Kool-aid.)

... and some of us went back for seconds...
Why did the hoop cross the road?

Yeah, I realized that after I posted the polls, but I can;t seem to delete them.

Once a person has replied in a thread, the thread can't be deleted. No biggie, in this case. You *can* edit the first post to link to the other thread and ask folks to go there instead, if you are so inclined.
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
Ah, yes, excellent idea.
Sign In to post comments