LFR - São Paulo - Brazil

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pardon me if this is not the right forum for such questions but does it still exist? I'm trying to find information about LFR in Brazil since 2 weeks ago and I already feel like hunting some secret organization. I've searched docs, mailed the organizators (no response so far), searched the wizards event calendar and nothing. There is a community group here on Wizards but it doesn't have a forum so I'm posting here.

Hello? Is there someone alive? How can I join you? If its dead, are there some brave brazilian souls able to help me rebuilding it? 
There is a very active community forum for LFR; this, however, isn't it.  This is an older forum, a bit of a leftover from the time before WotC created the "Wizards Community" set-up.  As a result, this forum here sees very little traffic now.

The LFR Community group is here:
community.wizards.com/lfr

Specifically, the forums for that group are here:
community.wizards.com/lfr/go/forum/viewb...

Note that you'll likely need to apply for membership to this group, but that is merely a formality.

I hope this helps.
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"