Gamma World charts for download

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
UPDATED (4/18/11): Added Legion of Gold origins to Random Origins table; added feats to Level Benefits table. (You'll still need to look in the LoG book for the list of feats.)

I've created a set of Gamma World charts that build on Oriabi's work with the GM screen. (Let's face it, I cribbed a lot of his her text.) I reformatted things to suit my particular tastes; rather than one large tri-fold, there are individual sheets that are (for me, at least) easier to print out. I've added the LoG origins to the Random Origin chart, and the vocations to the Level Advancement chart. I also added the Basic Attack, the list of Character Statistics and the Far-Go map.

Page 1: Encounter XP Budget; Skill Check DCs; Skill Challenges; Skill List
Page 2: Conditions; Far-Go Map; Far-Go Location Key
Page 3: Weapons; Basic Attack; Armor; Character Statistics; Random Origins; Level Advancement; Ability Score Modifiers; End of Encounter Checklist
Page 4: Consolidated Junk Table
Page 5: Starting Gear
Page 6: (Player Reference) Skill List; Conditions

Download Gamma World Charts (.pdf) Here
I've created a set of Gamma World charts that build on Oriabi's work with the GM screen. (Let's face it, I cribbed a lot of her text.)

Fixed it. Wink
Encounters DM, Season 4 & Season 5 - Amorous Armadillo Game Shoppe - Oviedo, FL
Yeah, wasn't certain. Should have gone with a gender-neutral pronoun. Sorry!
Hey, these look great. For my own cribbing purposes, can I get a copy in it's native format?
Hey, these look great. For my own cribbing purposes, can I get a copy in it's native format?

Yes! Here it is in Word .doc format.

Download Gamma World Charts (.doc) Here 
Thanks!
Minor update to these charts. See first post.