Conflagration 11 is coming to the Tommy Thompson Youth Center in West Allis Wisconsin this March 4th to 6th; brought to you by Cold Iron Conventions (CIC). PRE-REG IS OPEN NOW! This spring weekend will be filled with lots of HOT gaming, with an entire weekend packed full of Living Forgotten Realms, Pathfinder Society, boardgames and other quality gamess. We will have the following events... (although space is filling already up, pre-register today!)
Enjoy the RPGA premier 4e D&D campaign, Living Forgotten Realms:
– ADAP2-01 Monument of the Ancients: Panicked refugees are pouring into the port city of Phlan, fleeing from barbarian attacks in the Moonsea North. Something ominous and ancient drives the horse nomads to attack their neighbors. Poised to shatter the ancient monument keeping him from Faerun, a lost god from Toril's past sends an agent from the Elemental Chaos to herald his long-prophesized return... A Living Forgotten Realms adapted adventure set in Phlan for characters levels 11-14. To run this adaptation, you will need a copy of the adventure, which is found in issue 170 of Dungeon Magazine. Because of this, at least one person at the table needs to have a subscription to D&D Insider. We recommend that you allow a minimum of eight hours of playing time to complete this adventure.
– ADAP2-02 The Spiral Gate: All Faerun's fate is being shaped in Netheril. You can hide behind your belief that this is all about other lands, other people, other lives, but in the end, your lands and your people will be caught up in this struggle like all the rest. So decide now. Which side are you on? A Living Forgotten Realms adapted adventure set in Hillsfar, in the Moonsea region, for characters levels 14-17 (the adventure is written for level 16 characters, so any P2 table can play, but there is no low-level/high-level split in the adaptation). To run this adaptation, you will need a copy of the adventure, which is found in issue 180 of Dungeon Magazine. Because of this, at least one person at the table needs to have a subscription to D&D Insider. We recommend that you allow a minimum of eight hours of playing time to complete this adventure.
– ADCP3-1 Swarm of Chaos: Cleaning the infestation beneath the boughs of Cormanthor reveals that you have only scratched the surface of the true corruption. Demon cultists have infiltrated Myth Drannor and the ancient land needs your help to stop their nefarious plot. This is a two-round continuous-play Living Forgotten Realms Battle Interactive set in Myth Drannor for characters of the Heroic and Paragon tiers (levels 1-20). We expect the adventure to take about 8-10 hours of play time to complete. This adventure is combat-intensive; players who do not enjoy combat encounters are unlikely to enjoy this adventure. It is recommended, but not required, that at least three of the characters be members of the same Adventuring Company. This adventure takes place following the events of SPEC3-1 and SPEC3-2, and concludes the Roots of Corruption story that began in those two adventures, but the adventures need not be played in any particular order. This adventure is sanctioned for public play only; it is not available for private/home play.
– CORE2-04 Lost on the Golden Way: The Golden Way is one of the longest and most famous trade routes in Faerun. It stretches from the city of Telflamm on the Easting Reach all the way to Shou Lung in the exotic land of Kara-Tur. Many caravans stop at the fortified outpost of Uzbeg, near the Lake of Mists. Uzbeg has a reputation for safety and security -- so why did all of your wagons disappear last night? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Hordelands for characters levels 1-4.
– CORE2-11 The Sign of Four: Fragments of an ancient, shattered tablet have surfaced all across Faerun. Its origin is shrouded in the prophecies of a dread sorceress, but what little is known of this artifact's power is enough to concern even the Coronal of Myth Drannor. Those who seek answers must embark on a quest into the realm of eternal winter. Your greatest threat may not be the wrath of Thrym the frost titan king, but rather the moral choices you will make in order to find the truth. A two-round Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Elemental Chaos for characters levels 17-20. This is the first part of the Shattered Secrets series, which concludes with CORE2-12 The Sschindylryn Heresy (levels 17-20). We recommend that you allow a minimum of eight hours of playing time to complete this adventure.
– CORE2-12 The Sschindylryn Heresy: A death goddess' relic lies shattered across the Realms. The drow from Sschindylryn now seek to rejoin the fragments and uncover its secrets, in defiance of the Spider Queen. But what they will unleash is not an ally against Lolth, but a new blight upon the world. And all it needs to awaken is one word. A two-round Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Underdark for characters levels 17-20. This is the second and final part of the Shattered Secrets series, which began with CORE2-11 The Sign of Four (P3). Playing the two adventures in order is strongly encouraged. We recommend that you allow a minimum of eight hours of playing time to complete this adventure.
– CORM2-03 Secret of the Queen of Thorns: The Queen of Thorns is coming to take the throne of Cormyr, but there is still time to bolster the kingdom's defenses. The race against the Queen's gathering forces is on! A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Cormyr for characters levels 14-17. This is the second part of the Queen of Thorns trilogy, which began in CORM1-6 Curse of the Queen of Thorns. The trilogy concludes with CORM2-4 Fury of the Queen of Thorns.
– CORM2-04 Fury of the Queen of Thorns: The kingdom of Cormyr is cursed. Prophecy warns that the Queen of Thorns will end the reign of the Obarskyr family and seize the throne for her own. Dare you stand with King Foril in his attempt to defy this terrible fate? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Cormyr for characters levels 17-20. This adventure concludes the Major Quest that began in CORM1-6 Curse of the Queen of Thorns (P1) and continued in CORM2-3 Secret of the Queen of Thorns (P2). It is strongly recommend, but not required, that you play these three adventures in order.
– DRAG2-3 Of Wild and Darkened Waters: A slew of unprovoked attacks on vessels has disrupted maritime trade on the Dragon Coast. Initially thought to be the next move in an escalating war between powerful criminal factions, evidence points to a new, unannounced player in the game. Scrambling to neutralize this hidden threat, the Nine Golden Swords, Fire Knives and Westgate merchants have forged an uncomfortable alliance aimed at re-establishing the status quo. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set on the Dragon Coast for characters levels 4-7.
– EAST2-01 Ends and Means: Less than a century has passed since the fall of Underhome; by dwarven standards, the sting of that loss is still fresh. A small but vocal group of dwarves actively seeks out confrontations with the local drow, seeking to drive them back into the depths of the Underdark. Vengeance is one thing, but at what point does it cross the line and become a senseless, endless vendetta? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 4-7.
– EAST2-03 Nightmares: Citizens of Hammergate are suffering sleepless nights, with visions of undead horrors invading their dreams. To one gnome, these nightmares have a special meaning. You must discover the secret of her visions or no one will ever sleep peacefully again. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the East Rift for characters levels 11-14.
– ELTU3-1 Good Intentions: A string of grisly murders has hit the town of Triel. Word on the street is that insanity grips the townspeople and a new cult is to blame. Are these just whispers in the dark or is there something more sinister behind it all? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Elturgard for characters of the Heroic tier (levels 1-10). This adventure is the first part of the Sinister Intentions Major Quest. This is a roleplay-intensive adventure with multiple paths for the PCs to potentially explore. We recommend that you allow 5-6 hours of play time, if possible, instead of the normal 4 hours of a convention slot.
– ELTU3-2 Blue Wounds: In the wake of the recent conflict against the Plaguechanged horde, the paladins of Elturel find themselves and their city pushed to the breaking point. The corruption of the Spellplague yet lingers in many parts of the city, and Elturel's citizens feel overlooked while Torm's faithful focus on vengeance instead of guardianship. In this chaotic environment, hero and villain alike must seek ways to work together for the common good -- or perhaps the appearance of charity merely hides an ulterior motive. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Elturgard for characters of the Heroic tier (levels 1-10). This adventure is the first part of the Controlling Chaos Major Quest.
– EPIC3-1 The Glorius Hunt: Corellon's realm of Arvandor is known for more than its majestic forests and splendid islands. The exalted of Arvandor track down and destroy abominations in an eternal event known as the Glorious Hunt. When Corellon and his exarchs receive more than they bargained for, will you join the hunt? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Myth Drannor and the Astral dominion of Arvandor for 21st-level characters. This adventure marks the premiere of the LFR Epic Campaign. This is a three-round continuous-play adventure and is expected to take about 12-15 hours of play time.
– IMPI2-04 Goblins Strike Back: The death of their leader Ekrilliek was supposed to end the threat of the goblins of Brikklext. Instead, it led to an opportunity for the demon Morthak to seize control of the goblins with promises of sweet revenge for their fallen chief. Now, with the aid of Morthak and his powerful allies, the goblins are preparing to launch a decisive attack against the people of Impiltur. Will heroes rise up to stop the impending invasion? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Impiltur for characters levels 17-20. Characters who have played IMPI2-2 Wetwork and/or IMPI2-3 Rooting out Corruption may find this adventure particularly interesting.
– LURU2-3 Forgotten Crypts, Hidden Dangers: A collapse in the famous Lady’s College of Silverymoon reveals a network of forgotten catacombs. Engineers are sent down to ensure the stability of the university building, but more broods in the tunnels below than wood rot and crumbling walls. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Luruar for character levels 1-4. First part of the Forbidden Lore series, ending in LURU2-4 (levels 4-7).
– MOON2-1 Darkness Falls Over Moray: Only a sliver of light separates those who profit and those who perish on the island of Moray. When that light is extinguished, it is difficult for even the greatest heroes to find their way. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 4-7.
– SPEC3-1 Roots of Corruption: Infestation: Two years ago, the city of Myth Drannor was overrun with vermin. While adventurers were able to purge the infestation, bigger problems at the time ensured the event was quickly forgotten. Now a familiar fungus spreads its tendrils through the ancient woods of Cormanthor, and this time it's proving harder to kill. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Myth Drannor for characters of the Heroic tier (levels 1-10). This adventure occurs at roughly the same time as SPEC3-2 Roots of Corruption: Dark Seeds and is related to the events chronicled in SPEC1-3 Ghosts of the Past: Hive of Corruption.
– SPEC3-2 Roots of Corruption: Dark Seeds: The Coronal of Myth Drannor is deeply concerned by the spread of a toxic fungus in the wilds of Cormanthor. She has asked for volunteers to enter the Citadel of Fungi, a place so toxic none have even approached it in living memory. Can you eliminate the source of this unnatural corruption before it is too late? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Myth Drannor for characters of the Paragon tier (levels 11-20). This adventure occurs at roughly the same time as SPEC3-1 Roots of Corruption: Infestation and is related to the events chronicled in SPEC1-3 Ghosts of the Past: Hive of Corruption.
– WATE2-3 Noble Dangers: In the finale to the Restoring Splendor major quest, you are asked to investigate an earthmote hanging over the Sword Mountains. Although the mote itself poses no apparent risk, it might harbor dangers to Waterdeep. Great heroism will be needed to face and defeat your adversaries in the skies. An ancient threat has returned, and the fates of House Moonstar and all Waterdeep may lie in the balance. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Waterdeep for characters levels 11-14. The previous adventures in this Major Quest are WATE2-1 Gilding a Noble and WATE2-2 Closing a Deal.
Play the heights of the D&D 3.5 rules system in Paizo's PATHFINDER campaign:
– PSS2-01 Before the Dawn—Part I: The Bloodcove Disguise: You are sent to Aspis
Consortium-infested Bloodcove to gather supplies for a nearly doomed Pathfinder
mission nearby. Disguised as ordinary merchants, you have little time to gather
what you need and get out before the Consortium discovers and destroys you. The
Bloodcove Disguise is the first scenario in the two-part Before the Dawn
campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-02: Before the Dawn—Part II: Rescue
at Azlant Ridge is the sequel. Written by Crystal Frasier. This product is a
Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers:
1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS2-02 Before the Dawn—Part II: Rescue at Azlant Ridge: With supplies in
hand, you rush from Bloodcove to the Pathfinder expedition site at Azlant Ridge
only to find it under siege. You must brave the newly discovered halls beneath
the ridge in order to find the key that might save everyone. Rescue at Azlant
Ridge is the second and final scenario in the Before the Dawn campaign arc and
is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-01: Part I: The Bloodcove
Disguise. Written by Joshua J. Frost. This product is a Pathfinder Society
Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
– PSS2-03 The Rebel's Ransom: The Ruby Prince of Osirion sends you to the
Parched Dunes to find what became of a secret Pathfinder expedition sent there
to recover artifacts for the Ruby Prince himself. What you find there may very
well end the Pathfinder Society as you know it. Written by Jason Bulmahn. This
product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level
characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
– PSS2-06 The Heresy of Man I: The First Heresy: For more than 2 millennia, the nation of Rahadoum has lived under the Laws of Man that decreed "let no man be beholden to a god." While this has led to relative peace without religious strife, it has left the nation devoid of divine healing and magical methods to provide succor to those ravaged by disease or injury. When a new and mysterious plague begins ravaging the coastal villages of Rahadoum, you are sent by the Pathfinder Society to escort a cleric of Sarenrae into the heart of the plague in order to protect a secret Pathfinder research project. Getting there means smuggling the cleric in as contraband and when the Pure Legion, Rahadoum's defense against religion, get wind of your arrival, you must fight not only to protect the cleric, but to keep yourselves from being executed for violating the First Heresy. The First Heresy is the first scenario in the The Heresy of Man campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-07: The Heresy of Man—Part II: Where the Dark Things Sleep is the sequel.
– PSS2-07 The Heresy of Man II: Where Dark Things Sleep: When a Pathfinder team in the godless nation of Rahadoum disappears, the Pathfinder Society sends the PCs to investigate. Deep beneath the sands of the small village of Wadi al-Hesr, a long imprisoned evil—responsible in part for the destruction of an ancient empire—now stirs and threatens the entire region with a deadly plague. Can the Pathfinders survive a sinister game of cat-and-mouse and escape with their lives? Where Dark Things Sleep is the second scenario in the The Heresy of Man campaign arc. It is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-06: The Heresy of Man—Part I: The First Heresy and is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-09: The Heresy of Man—Part III: Beneath Forgotten Sands.
– PSS2-08 The Sarkorian Prophecy: When a novice Pathfinder in the Grand Lodge of Absalom discovers an account of a long lost prophecy which may hold the key to defeating the Shadow Lodge, a team of brave agents heads into the heart of the Worldwound to recover the document. Not only do the forces of the Abyss and the demon-tainted environment stand in their way, but so does a rival team of Pathfinders set on recovering the Sarkorian Prophecy first.
– PSS2-09 The Heresy of Man III: Beneath Forgotten Sands: Beneath the desolate deserts of godless Rahadoum, the Pathfinder Society races against time to beat the traitorous Shadow Lodge to an ancient Jistkan citadel. But their rivals aren't the only obstacle in the PCs' way: the long-lost ruins teem with terrible outsiders set on manipulation and destruction, including a self-proclaimed avatar of the div god Ahriman. Beneath Forgotten Sands brings the three-part Heresy of Man series to a stunning conclusion. Beneath Forgotten Sands is the third and final scenario in the The Heresy of Man campaign arc and is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-07: The Heresy of Man—Part II: Where Dark Things Sleep.
– PSS2-10 Fury of the Fiend: The Pathfinder Society once again sends a team of agents into the deadly ruins of Rachikan in western Cheliax. This time, however, the Pathfinders must infiltrate a Hellknight encampment to gain access to the lost city's lower levels. Can they work their way past the suspicious soldiers and survive the ancient terrors that lurk below? Fury of the Fiend is the spiritual sequel of Fingerprints of the Fiend, though the scenarios can be played in any order.
– PSS2-11 The Penumbral Accords: The daughters of Absalom's mysterious Blakros family have long been among the most pursued maidens in the Inner Sea. Now the family's matriarch approaches the Pathfinder Society to help her break a centuries-old pact with the denizens of the Plane of Shadow to save her twin daughters from a life of servitude at the hands of the Onyx Alliance. Heading into the fan-favorite adventuring location of Blakros Museum, the PCs have only a short amount of time to break the Penumbral Accords and solidify the Pathfinder Society's ties to the powerful Blakroses.
– PSS2-12 Below the Silver Tarn: In the rural Menador Mountains of southern Nidal, the PCs find themselves in a fog-enshrouded mining town facing a terrible fate. Silver Tarn, on the banks of which the settlement of Stom's Claim stands, has grown a mind of its own. Reaching out with strange abominations of the deep to siphon the souls of the stubborn populace, the lake hopes to release a powerful fiend bound centuries earlier by Arodenite clerics. If the PCs can't stop the Silver Tarn Entity, Stom's Claim and much of western Avistan may soon fall to a fate beyond comprehension.
– PSS2-13 Murder on the Throaty Mermaid: While on a routine mission to escort a dignitary to the mysterious Mordant Spire aboard a disreputable smuggler's ship, the PCs find themselves embroiled in a murder mystery that could jeopardize the Pathfinder Society's relationship with the isolationist elves who call the citadel home. Can the cunning Pathfinders discover who among the ship's crew of scum and villains is responsible for the crime in time to clear their own names? This murder mystery upon the open sea features a mechanic allowing for a different killer each time it's run to ensure that no amount of word of mouth will spoil the investigation for any team of canny players.
– PSS2-14 The Chasm of Screams: When the Decemvirate sends the PCs on a mission into the desolate Mindspin Mountains to retrieve a much-needed alchemical reagent from a hermitic ex-Pathfinder known as the Phitoness of Axioms, the players soon find themselves deep in the mythical howling caves commonly referred to as the Chasm of Screams. Can the brave adventurers survive the harsh environment and defeat the demented thralls of the powerful, icy master of the oft-avoided cavern? Or will their cries of pain join the chorus of tormented voices that already echoes from the Chasm of Screams?
– PSS2-15 Shades of Ice I: Written in Blood: Description to come. Written in Blood is part one of the three-part Shades of Ice campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-17: Shades of Ice—Part II: Exiles of Winter is the sequel.
– PSS2-16 The Flesh Collector: Description to come. A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 7th to 11th level characters (Tiers: 7-8 and 10-11).
– PSS2-MotFF Master of the Fallen Fortress: A dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level characters. The ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the PCs find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will the PCs be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress? Master of the Fallen Fortress is a dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level characters. It also serves as an introduction to Pathfinder Society Organized Play (Paizo's constantly evolving, world-wide megacampaign). The adventure involves exploring an ancient, ruined tower and rescuing the captured Pathfinder held within. This adventure is set outside the great city of Absalom. It also contains a preview of the six new iconic characters from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Player’s Guide, available August 2010.
– PSS2-TGH The Godsmouth Heresy: An urban and dungeon adventure for 1st and 2nd level characters. Deep below the anarchic city of Kaer Maga, someone—or some thing—has begun stealing corpses from the city’s most prestigious tomb, the Godsmouth Ossuary. Fearing the worst, the clerics of Pharasma in charge of maintaining the crypts quietly call for aid, not wanting to risk their own members in combating whatever horrors may have crept in from the tunnels and hidden chambers of the legendary Undercity. Yet when the PCs venture below the closed-off sections of the crypt, what they find may be more than they bargained for. For beneath the infamous crypt lies a temple from an ancient empire devoted to sin, and a former Pharasmin cleric who’s weathered his goddess’s wrath to create an army of undead minions, their dead flesh standing ready to support his heretical plans. The Godsmouth Heresy is an adventure for 1st-level characters. It takes place beneath the cliff-top city of Kaer Maga, an ancient prison colony turned den of thieves and refugees, fully detailed in Pathfinder Campaign Setting: City of Strangers. In addition to the adventure, which features ancient tombs, horrifying sin magic, and a crazed alchemist, this module also contains statistics for the new rune guardian constructs and a map and overview of the Godsmouth Cathedral, the city’s primary temple devoted to the Lady of Graves. This adventure is set in the frontier region of Varisia in the Pathfinder campaign setting.
– PSS56 The Jester's Fraud: Pathfinder Society Scenario #56: The Jester's Fraud. Life in Taldor is fraught with peril, especially for the crumbling noble houses of the Taldan countryside. One such house, the Bourtze Family, has fallen on hard times and they've informed the Pathfinder Society that, in exchange for a small sum of money, they'd be willing to part with a treasure trove of lore about Qadira's Grand Campaign, the 300-year invasion of Taldor. On your arrival, things quickly turn for the worse and instead of evaluating the worth of a few scraps of historical paper, you must instead retrieve one of the most dangerous artifacts in the empire. Written by James F. MacKenzie. This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9). This scenario is designed for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, but can easily be adapted for use with any world. This scenario is compliant with the Open Game License (OGL) and is suitable for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Not an RPG fan, don't worry, we lots of board games for you!
– Dominion Tournament: Pit you wits against other players in a tournament using all the latest Dominion expansions!
– Betrayal at the House on the Hill: New spooky nights await you and your
friends! The creak of footsteps on the stairs, the smell of something foul and
dead, the feel of something crawling down your back – this and more can be found
in the exciting refresh of the Avalon Hill favorite Betrayal at House on the
Hill. This fun and suspenseful game is a new experience almost every time you
play – you and your friends explore "that creepy old place on the hill" until
enough mystic misadventures happen that one of the players turns on all of the
others! Hours of fun for all your friends and family. Designed for 3–6 players
aged 12 and up, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, a different lay-out
with every game, and enough chills to freeze the heart of any horror fan.
– Castle Ravenloft: The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner – and
you are invited! Evil lurks in the towers and dungeons of Castle Ravenloft, and
only heroes of exceptional bravery can survive the horrors within. Designed for
1-5 players, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, challenging quests, and
cooperative game play.
- More boardgame information to come! Watch our website for more information.
– Prizes! For every board game played you will receive a raffle ticket to win a
copy of one of your favorite board games; with the drawing held on Sunday.
In addition to the above we will have lots more to keep you entertained and
enjoying your weekend:
– Pickup Games: Have a slot off? Want to play a board game? Got enough people to
play and bringing a DDM constructed warband? Want to through down a quick game
of Dominion? Well square off against each other!
– Replays: Missing some old adventures and want to play? Hoping to get in a
Midnight Madness slot? We have most adventures for the campaigns we're running
available onsite and will be happy to provide materials and a place to play.
Judges available based upon demand.
–Vendors: We will have game stores hawking their wares onsite. Get the latest
products or just pick up a handful of new dice.
– Expect for us to have snacks and soda available onsite!
To register, go to wiscons.roseocon.net/. All pre-registration will be
done online, and you will pay onsite! PRE REGISTRATION closes on TUESDAY
March 1st. Hurry, space for some events may be limited. You can find
continual updated hotel registration information by going to the convention
website, and the Youth Center itself rents rooms. Entrance for the weekend costs
$10 for pre-registration (walk in is $15) plus event fees (RPG's are $4 per
slot, boardgames and the comic show have no fee).
We NEED more judges, get in free or at a reduced rate, and get space in our
judge rooms if you judge at the con! Judges receive a $10 discount for the first
slot they judge at the con, and $5 for each slot thereafter, or will gain free
admission if they judge four or more slots. Judges will have a chance to win
prizes drawn randomly every slot throughout the convention. Those who judge more
than four slots will have more chances to win and also will be given a bed in
one of the judge rooms onsite at no charge. Preference for judge rooms will be
given to those judges who judge more slots or travel from greater distances.
Prospective judges please email Gary Affeldt Gary Affeldt" /> at firstname.lastname@example.org to be
added to our judge's list. Approved role-playing clubs receive a $5 discount.
Organized Play Campaign Administrators members get in FREE!
To stay onsite for less than a regular hotel, contact Cheri at the Youth Center:
Tommy G. Thompson Youth Center
640 S. 84th Street
West Allis, WI 53214
Contact: Cheri Gravitter
See you at the show!
LFR Global Administrator
Wisconsin Highfolk Triad Emeritus
Cabal of Shadows Factionmaster Emeritus
D&D Championship Coordinator Emeritus
Cold Iron Conventions