1 Sided Sweepers?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am looking for some kind of sweeper to fit into my Naya build. I am currently running Volcanic Fallout to deal with Fae, Elf, Steel, and some other various decks. The problem I am having is that it destroys my Fauna Shaman and screws up my Bloodbraid Elf cascades to recur Vengevine. Is there something else I can use, or should I just give up on the idea of running this type of tech?
I am looking for some kind of sweeper to fit into my Naya build. I am currently running Volcanic Fallout to deal with Fae, Elf, Steel, and some other various decks. The problem I am having is that it destroys my Fauna Shaman and screws up my Bloodbraid Elf cascades to recur Vengevine. Is there something else I can use, or should I just give up on the idea of running this type of tech?

Arc Trail
Arc Trail could work for taking out multiple creatures, but it is still a bad cascade for BBE.

Don't play Naya if you want one-sided board sweepers.  BBE into Volcanic Fallout only hurts if you have other creatures that die to it--volcanic resolves before the BBE does.  So, It may not recur your vengevines, but it probably was a 5 damage move anyway.  4 lava axes = win.

I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Yea, I know how it goes with the cascade and such. I am actually going to try testing out Cerebral Eruption... it looks pretty good in the mirror, and a couple other various matchups.
Try Toxic Iguanar+Thornbite Staff. Granted that you have a green permanent in play, you can destroy one creature for each 2 colorless mana you can pay. If you don't want to rely much on mana, throw in Power of Fire in the combo and you can wipe all creatures that aren't indestructible. Watch out for regeneration, though. It'll screw up the chain. If, for example, you're faced with a Rhys the Exiled, be sure to wipe out other elves first before you deathtouch him so he can't regenerate.
Sign In to post comments