?????????

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok so is there a rule that says you are only aloud to use cards with a certain language on it becuase I say there is no rule saying that you can not have say a German Vampiric Tutor My friend says there is who is right
Ok so is there a rule that says you are only aloud to use cards with a certain language on it becuase I say there is no rule saying that you can not have say a German Vampiric Tutor My friend says there is who is right

Please don't post threads with titles that are all punctuation.
Or ALL CAPS.
Or that include question marks or the word "question"
This is a Q&A forum - that you are questioning something is very heavily implied.

Also: You can use any language copy of a card you have, so long as its a legit Magic card, you still obey the 4-of rule (based on the English name of the card), and you don't attempt to use the difference in languages to confuse or mislead your opponent. Which shouldn't be a problem since you're using the Oracle text anyway, right?
ΦΦΦΦΦ
Ok then thank you for that

And I shall put A better Title on next sorry

thanks
Ok then thank you for that

And I shall put A better Title on next sorry

thanks

No problem.
There is a thread, here, that has examples of good thread titles and such if you're stuck.
Also, don't forget to read the FAQ thread stickied at the top of the forum. It contains many, many answers to all sorts of qestions.
ΦΦΦΦΦ

Just to make sure...

You may have only one* Vampiric Tutor in your deck, whatever the language it's printed with.

(*don't forget Vampiric Tutor is RESTRICTED: max ONE per deck)

For ordinary cards, you may have four of them per deck, whatever the language they're printed with.

...except Basic Lands...

It's not Logic, it's Magic!

That's only within the Vintage format.

That's only within the Vintage format.

While this is true, Vampiric Tutor is banned in Legacy.

The only other format it is currently legal in is Mirage block constructed, where four copies can be used. But I suspect Mirage block constructed sees less play than Vintage.

Still blessed by Julia of Hillsdown. M:tG Rules Adviser You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.