Cards that should be developed to be competitive in a Extended deck.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here goes my post for the year or two,

I would like to see MTG release cards that support the following cards in a competitive extended deck.

Haakon, Stromgald Scourge

Norin The Wary

Knight deck themes are awsome.

I really like tha art on a couple cards in the new set Mirrodin Besieged, However, I ask that Wizards of the coast work on improving the art level for more of the cards. I will by some less useful cards if the art is cool enough. As example I like the art on Piston Sledge, Glissa, the traitor, go for the throat and leonin Skyhunter. I feel the art could have been better on Vedalken infuser, Accorder Paladin and Victory's Herald. I like technology mechanical art and action art that portays suspense, Hot looking tasteful female art sells cards too =). I do not like static art. I want more lands that have full art.

Infest is great! Nice mechanic.

I am still hoping Wizards releases a land that can be sacrificed to destroy target enchantment or artifact.

Maybe it's time for a new color and land type to be added to Magic the gathering.

A new mechanic called Burrowing would be cool. It acts like flying where it can block ground creatures but not Flyers and Flyers and ground creatures cannot block Burrowing creatures.

The new form of land destruction is pretty cool where non-land cards are put back on top of opponents library which has the effect of preventing them from drawing land.

Here goes my post for the year or two,

I would like to see MTG release cards that support the following cards in a competitive extended deck.

Haakon, Stromgald Scourge

Not extended Legal.
Norin The Wary

Not extended legal.
Knight deck themes are awsome.

Knight Exemplar and Accorder PaladinHero of bladehold?

I really like tha art on a couple cards in the new set Mirrodin Besieged, However, I ask that Wizards of the coast work on improving the art level for more of the cards. I will by some less useful cards if the art is cool enough. As example I like the art on Piston Sledge, Glissa, the traitor, go for the throat and leonin Skyhunter. I feel the art could have been better on Vedalken infuser, Accorder Paladin and Victory's Herald. I like technology mechanical art and action art that portays suspense, Hot looking tasteful female art sells cards too =). I do not like static art. I want more lands that have full art.

Taste in art is, generally, personal.  The art continues to get better.  Also, I agree that Wizards is, for most purposes, morons for not printing full art lands on the regular.
Infest is great! Nice mechanic.

I'm going to assume you meant "Infect."
I am still hoping Wizards releases a land that can be sacrificed to destroy target enchantment or artifact.

That's a bit strong...
Maybe it's time for a new color and land type to be added to Magic the gathering.

Another color would be a bad idea...they've talked that and adding more land types and...probably not worth it.  Big fan of the Zedikar "spell lands" though.
A new mechanic called Burrowing would be cool. It acts like flying where it can block ground creatures but not Flyers and Flyers and ground creatures cannot block Burrowing creatures.

Shadow?
The new form of land destruction is pretty cool where non-land cards are put back on top of opponents library which has the effect of preventing them from drawing land.

That sentence doesn't quite make sense...

Also, it isn't new.  Memory Lapse, Plow Under.
Sign In to post comments