Monster Stat Cards

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was wondering if anyone has made stat cards for the Gamma World monsters yet? I have the Origin and Power Cards printed out and use them frequently, but have yet to find any monster cards! I love the amount of community made material out there to supplement this game! It's really great and made my N00B attempt at DMing for my friends much easier!!!
I print out monster stat blocks from the DDI Monster Builder onto index cards (complete with "lifebar"), but that's not exactly what you need...
The more I think about my up-coming one-shot, the more I think that I may need to do just this. Cards for the monsters will certainly be easier than flipping back and forth between different pages of the same book.
Encounters DM, Season 4 & Season 5 - Amorous Armadillo Game Shoppe - Oviedo, FL
Maybe i'll try working on a blank NPC card if you laminated it you could use dry erase markers on them so you wouldnt have to print a boat load ... but then again if you fill it in you could just put the card in a index card box for later use .... Maybe i will make a simple one and post it if you folks want .. i'll give it a go. Anyone suggest any sites for file uploading that would work ... only one i have ever used is image shack but that probably wont work for a PDF file
I made some quick NPC cards on Go Deck Yourself see if they work out for you. There gonna work for what i need and i may also make em into something for my pc's to use for there characters if they want.

godeckyourself.com/core/card/card-list.s...
I print out monster stat blocks from the DDI Monster Builder onto index cards (complete with "lifebar"), but that's not exactly what you need...

Has someone actually created Monster Builder files for the GW monsters? I have the offline version of the Adventure Tools from when I was a DDI subscriber, and started (by which I mean, stopped after one) making entries for them. Is there something floating around that could be imported into MB?
I have a handful of level 1 and 2 creatures, but most of them are modified or new, unfortunately.  I considered looking for files, but entering them manually has proved to be extremely useful in familiarizing myself with them.
Sign In to post comments