Any RPGA conventions or events happening in Kanagawa Japan?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi there.

I've been having problems trying to figure out if anybody does AD&D here in Kanagawa? The closes areas I could go to would be Yokosuka or Yokohama. If an event were to happen in Tokyo, it's possible to attend if held in the summer.

For that matter, has there ever been such an event at all in the past?

Many thanks on this.

Solo

Solo is not a myth to evil.

But a nighmare to the evil of the lands.

Ranger Lord Solo

Well was able to find a few people in Tokyo but my schedule never lines up to go check them out. Tongue out

But it seems that no one does any D&D in Yokohama or the Yokosuka area of Japan. Say it isn't so? Surprised

Ranger Lord Solo

Well, this particular forum is only for RPGA games / conventions, which is a tiny bit of the total D&D community (and, it doesn't see a whole lot of traffic, anyway).

Elsewhere on these boards is the RPG Gamer Classified section, which is specifically for "gamers seeking gamers" in general.  The sub-forum there for Asia (and Australia and Oceania) is here:
community.wizards.com/go/forum/view/7585...

You can take a look through there to see if there's anyone in your area who has already posted, as well as making a post yourself.

Hope this helps!
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
Thanks Kenobi. And very sorry to be this late to say so.

Solo

Ranger Lord Solo

You're welcome!
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"