Three Card Blind Tournament #1

59 posts / 0 new
Last post
RESULTS POSTED HERE!
I am going to host a 3 Card Blind tournament on the 30th. For those of you who don't know how to play 3CB, here are the rules:

• A deck consists of precisely 3 cards

• All 3 cards start in your hand

• Both hands are revealed

• Players don't lose the game for being unable to draw a card

• Random effects are instead determined by the opponent of the owner

• A game (not match) win gives 3 points, a draw gives 1 point, a loss none.

• Players play both sides of a matchup (play/draw), and get points accordingly

There will be a swiss tournament, or maybe just a straight up single elimination bracket. Depends on how many people enter. PM me your lists and post here to enter.
More info regarding the format, including a banned list, can be found here: wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/3-Card_Bli...

Sig
Disclaimers
My initial responses to rules questions are usually just answers. If you want an explanation as to why, say so. Just because it says I'm there, I'm not necessarily there. I leave my browser open so I don't have to reload ~30 tabs. Anyone who wants to text duel me through either PM or chat can just PM me with a format (and a time if playing through chat). I don't play standard.
# Card Blind Hall of Fame
3CB
3CB #1 (1/30/11): Won by silasw, with Mishra's Factory, Orzhov Basilica, Vindicate. 3CB #2 (2/13/11): Won by Vektor480, with Mishra's Workshop, Ensnaring Bridge, Scalding Tongs 3CB #3(2/20/11): Joint win between defuse, with Saprazzan Skerry, Scalding Tongs, Energy Field; and Mown, with The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, Inkmoth Nexus, Sheltered Valley 3CB #4(3/13/11): Won by Mown, with Keldon Megaliths, The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, Boros Garrison 3CB #5(3/20/11): Won by silasw, with Black Lotus, Channel, Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
5CB
5CB 1 (3/6/11): Won by Maraxus-of-Keld, with Tropical Island, Thallid, Nether Spirit, Daze, Foil
quotes
56819178 wrote:
So, how would I use a card that has a large in the top half and "sui?l? -- pu?? ?is?q" across the middle?
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
Winning is not important if: 1. You win by a blowout. 2. You pay billions of dollars in cards to win. If you like wasting money just to win one game, while you could have saved it to lose a few and end up winning more in the future, then it is fine by me.
what? do you ceremonially light your deck on fire after a win?
57169958 wrote:
Or did no one notice Transmogrifying Licid before. (And by not notice, I mean covered their ears and shouted LA LA LA LA )
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
Hmmm... I think the most awkward situation at the moment is simply the Myr Welder / Equipment / Licid / Aura craziness, but I'm pretty sure he's aware of it.
If the most awkward thing going on right now involves Licids, I declare victory.
56287226 wrote:
We regret to inform you of Trevor Kidd's untimely demise in an unfortunate accident involving a mysteriously blown breaker box and a photophobic creature of unknown origin at his home near Renton, Washington. We at the Wizards Community apologize for any inconvenience or delay, and assure you we'll be preparing a replacement to assume his duties as soon as we finish warming up the cloning vats.
[02:47:46] It doesn't merely "come out of suspend" - you take the last time counter off, and then suspend triggers and say "now cast that! CAST IT NOOOOOW!" [02:47:49] Because suspend has no indoors voice
[10:11:33] !opalescence [10:11:33] Opalescence {2WW} |Enchantment| Each other non-Aura enchantment is a creature with power and toughness each equal to its converted mana cost. It's still an enchantment. · Reserved,UD-R,Vin,Leg,Cla,USBC [10:11:51] *sigh* [10:12:10] Otecko: Do you have a question about Opalescence? [10:12:17] sure [10:12:23] $10 on humility interaction [10:12:25] :P [10:12:29] :D [10:12:47] humility + opalescence put into play by replenish
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
Dear Mage24365, You are totally awesome. Thank you so much. I hope you are able to dine in Paradise without kicking the bucket to actually get there, and that every dollar you ever make magically becomes two more.
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
I don't think there are any cards like that. There are things that prevent you from activating activated abilities, things that increase their cost, and things that counter them, but I don't think anything triggers from them specifically. There are things that trigger from targeting, so that might be relevant, but I can't think of anything that triggers from targeting a player. I'm almost positive there's nothing that triggers from damage being prevented.
Rings of Brighthearth; Dormant Gomazoa; Samite Ministration.
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Interesting.  I'll try it out.

PM'ing you list.
Do Leylines work as normal (start in play when in your opening hand)?

To autocard: [c]Killer Whale[/c] ⇒ Killer Whale

Yes.

Sig
Disclaimers
My initial responses to rules questions are usually just answers. If you want an explanation as to why, say so. Just because it says I'm there, I'm not necessarily there. I leave my browser open so I don't have to reload ~30 tabs. Anyone who wants to text duel me through either PM or chat can just PM me with a format (and a time if playing through chat). I don't play standard.
3CB
3CB #1 (1/30/11): Won by silasw, with Mishra's Factory, Orzhov Basilica, Vindicate. 3CB #2 (2/13/11): Won by Vektor480, with Mishra's Workshop, Ensnaring Bridge, Scalding Tongs 3CB #3(2/20/11): Joint win between defuse, with Saprazzan Skerry, Scalding Tongs, Energy Field; and Mown, with The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, Inkmoth Nexus, Sheltered Valley 3CB #4(3/13/11): Won by Mown, with Keldon Megaliths, The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, Boros Garrison 3CB #5(3/20/11): Won by silasw, with Black Lotus, Channel, Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
5CB
5CB 1 (3/6/11): Won by Maraxus-of-Keld, with Tropical Island, Thallid, Nether Spirit, Daze, Foil
quotes
56819178 wrote:
So, how would I use a card that has a large in the top half and "sui?l? -- pu?? ?is?q" across the middle?
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
Winning is not important if: 1. You win by a blowout. 2. You pay billions of dollars in cards to win. If you like wasting money just to win one game, while you could have saved it to lose a few and end up winning more in the future, then it is fine by me.
57169958 wrote:
Or did no one notice Transmogrifying Licid before. (And by not notice, I mean covered their ears and shouted LA LA LA LA )
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
Hmmm... I think the most awkward situation at the moment is simply the Myr Welder / Equipment / Licid / Aura craziness, but I'm pretty sure he's aware of it.
If the most awkward thing going on right now involves Licids, I declare victory.
56287226 wrote:
We regret to inform you of Trevor Kidd's untimely demise in an unfortunate accident involving a mysteriously blown breaker box and a photophobic creature of unknown origin at his home near Renton, Washington. We at the Wizards Community apologize for any inconvenience or delay, and assure you we'll be preparing a replacement to assume his duties as soon as we finish warming up the cloning vats.
[02:47:46] It doesn't merely "come out of suspend" - you take the last time counter off, and then suspend triggers and say "now cast that! CAST IT NOOOOOW!" [02:47:49] Because suspend has no indoors voice
[10:11:33] !opalescence [10:11:33] Opalescence {2WW} |Enchantment| Each other non-Aura enchantment is a creature with power and toughness each equal to its converted mana cost. It's still an enchantment. · Reserved,UD-R,Vin,Leg,Cla,USBC [10:11:51] *sigh* [10:12:10] Otecko: Do you have a question about Opalescence? [10:12:17] sure [10:12:23] $10 on humility interaction [10:12:25] :P [10:12:29] :D [10:12:47] humility + opalescence put into play by replenish
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
Dear Mage24365, You are totally awesome. Thank you so much. I hope you are able to dine in Paradise without kicking the bucket to actually get there, and that every dollar you ever make magically becomes two more.
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
I don't think there are any cards like that. There are things that prevent you from activating activated abilities, things that increase their cost, and things that counter them, but I don't think anything triggers from them specifically. There are things that trigger from targeting, so that might be relevant, but I can't think of anything that triggers from targeting a player. I'm almost positive there's nothing that triggers from damage being prevented.
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Could I see a sample of a "deck" for this? Just to see if I got things right?
OMG click HERE! OMG! How to autocard and use decklist format
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
Real signature, Sblocked for space:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
Now, now. 1994 doesn't quite qualify as "ancient".
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
This thread has gotten creepy. XP
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
Nice mana base. Not really.
Yeah, really. If my deck was going to cost $1000+, I'd at least make it good.
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
The only way I'd cast this card is into a bonfire.
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
You're an idiot, and I'm in no mood for silliness.
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
That's the answer to everything.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
I think the problem is that you don't exist.
This would sound great out of context!
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
I specifically remember posting a thread when I was just a witty bitty noob.
You make it sound like that's still not the case.
58325628 wrote:
Rap is what happens when the c from crap is taken away.
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
Flashforward five thousand years (Click for atmosphere) :
57927608 wrote:
to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Vektor finds a way.
58347268 wrote:
when in rome **** AND PILLAGE
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
I didn't know Samurai were known to be able to cut down whole armies...
They can when they're using lightsabers!
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
Could I see a sample of a "deck" for this? Just to see if I got things right?

From this link:

Golgari Rot Farm
Treetop Village
Putrefy
So it only does something after 3 turns?
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
So it only does something after 3 turns?

See the links at the bottom of the previously linked page for help. Especially the second and third ones.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

OK, got it. I'll give this a try. I'll PM the decklist soon.

Edit: I knew I could build something that I'd like! That was fun. decklist sent.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:

Yes.

Good to know.

Decklist sent.

To autocard: [c]Killer Whale[/c] ⇒ Killer Whale

Announcements: 1/30/11 is the due date for decklists. I will then put the decks into a round robin tournament to determine who has the most points. All decklists currently received are fine. Changing decklists is allowed, just remessage me before the deadline.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

I always wanted to try one of these. 

I'll PM you in a bit.
Just to make this perfectly obvious: All MBS cards are not legal (unless they are reprints, obviously).
Reminder: You need to post here for your deck submission to count.
I have all 4 currently fully confirmed decks, in addition to one more. I also have all of the matches worked out.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Are there any banned cards or other restrictions? Thanks in advance. Smile

Edit: just noticed you quoted the wiki link - nothing on top of that i gather?  Thinking about my list as we speak.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Are there any banned cards or other restrictions? Thanks in advance.

Edit: just noticed you quoted the wiki link - nothing on top of that i gather?  Thinking about my list as we speak.

Just the list in the link.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Meh, complex format is complex.
Sending PM.

Trying to predict what the opponent will aim for is hard, but I remember how much I failed when I tried to do it during the UnCon. Except the last round, where I would have won had I submitted in time. I want my custom avatar!

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

I want my custom avatar!

Don't worry. There's always a next chance of obtaining a custom avatar with the UnCon. Your time will come.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
I'm sending in my PM.
#pony chat
58325628 wrote:
I, Niklor, in the event of a situation where I am placed at L-1, in other words 1 vote away from being lynched, will bring the hammer vote down upon myself unless it is a known Lylo situation by either announcement or general consensus. Note, if the general consensus is that it's Lylo on days when it clearly isn't, I will ignore them. Please respect the self-hammer by not hammering Niklor in non-Lylo scenarios.
Sure i'll Try, and it will Be Glorious.
w00t hit my 1000th post on 4/25/2010
Show
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

56859838 wrote:
Well obviously goblins breed at a rate of millions of times per year, thus in a few years they had evolved into a new species... you know or....
Show
63344365 wrote:
Your asking for proof that the ocean is wet, while your standing on the beach.
56733088 wrote:
Are these rankings all anonymus? Can I go rank everybody I think is mafia with 1 star?
•Collecting a complete foil set of Zendikar block both on Magic Online and in paper Magic does not entitle you to one (1) free Richard Garfield. Because that would be slavery, and slavery is bad.
slayer of fluffy, and single handedly annoyed half of the flavor/storyline group in one fell swoop[/sblock]
Decklists received.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Decklist sent... should be fun, i'm curious to see what combos did everyone find ;P
Received a list from Teeee.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Deck sent.
Received from silasw.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Sending; now I just have to wait 4 days.

Received.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Sorry, had issues loading this site, and just established it's my laptop...

Just sent ya a list.  Just for laughs Tongue out
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Sorry, had issues loading this site, and just established it's my laptop...

Just sent ya a list.  Just for laughs

Received.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Reminder: You have approximately 14 hours to send in your lists, for those who have not already done so.
Currently Fully Qualified List--Check this!

Fakestreet
Vektor480
Exilyth
Maraxus-of-Keld
Mown
Niklor
useless_mancer
Teeee
silasw
turbler
Kaljyn

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Teehee~

Sending listy list! 
Fica tranquilo.
deck submitted

Received.
Bray and NanoAnarchy need to reply here by the end of today, otherwise they are DQ'd. Vanessa480 needs to sumbit a legal deck by the end of today, otherwise she is DQ'd.
For the participants to improve these tournaments:

• Should the next one of these be 3CB, 4CB, or 5CB?

• How often should these be run?

• Any other suggestions?

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

I think 3 is a good limit.  4+ opens it up more for abuse.
I really feel like trying out four. Of course, triple lotus Iona is quite nice on the draw.

I'm also in favor of other thematic rounds or something that spices up the gameplay. At least something else to adapt to, other than the metagame.

Yxoque wrote:

My issue with 4 is it increases the effectivess of Force of Will.  You can just run FoW, card, Mishra's Workshop, Chimeric Idol or something like that and can easily counter the other dude's win condition.  So the tournament will just be a sea of who uses FoW and who uses uncounterable cards.
Hmm, true.
Could always just ban it though.

Yxoque wrote:

Force is banned in 5CB, just so you know.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

Hum, interesting.
Decklist sent. 
Don't bother me or I'll turn you into a Nautilus.
Hum, interesting.
Decklist sent. 

Received.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.

ME ME, I shall join, deck will be sent shortly.
/in
Mafia is very relaxing. [spoiler All cats... All at once] IMAGE(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2159/inugami2201099.jpg) [/spoiler] [spoiler Graphic Love]
EP ♥ (Moggy + Rubik + Ragnalesca)♥ The World ♥ ♥ Chaos ♥ Ragnalesca ♥ EP
/in

Received.

Sig
Disclaimers
3CB
5CB
quotes
56819178 wrote:
57031358 wrote:
99113151 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
57193048 wrote:
57169958 wrote:
56287226 wrote:
Ego
58325628 wrote:
Mage is awesome, BTW.
56967858 wrote:
58158398 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
56761258 wrote:
Well played.