In Ten Words Or Less - State What You Want In Future D&D Products.

200 posts / 0 new
Last post

In Ten Words Or Less - State What You Want In Future D&D Products.

Storybased Settings, Memorable Villains, Hardcover Books, Paintable Miniature line.

~Veronus

Awesomeness
I want the rules to stop changing, then gaming scenarios.
Useful crunch accompanied by useful flavour.  Working digital tools.  Awesomeness.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Stuff I want to buy, like before.
Consistancy, New Traditional Fantasy based campaign setting for Living campaigns
Books not board games. Simple as that.
More 4E, no more essentials. A proper working character builder.
Crunch and flavour, like Monsters of NentirVale, in Hardcover. +MINIS
In the Nentir Vale, all injured creatures are required to wear a name tag!
Death to rarity. No more sub-classes. Flavorful power sources. Spoon.
5th: quicker unchanging core ruleset, unofficial fan web content, pictures.
I want return of the classic 4e design paradigm!
In the fourth business quarter of 2012 Hasbro will annouce the cancelization of all Dungeons and Dragons products. The only exception to this will be the Dungeons and Dragons Novels. There will not be a 5e for D&D.

essential bard.  Essential shapechanger. magic items.  monster vaults.  That's it.
More Essentials classes, more monster vaults, more dungeon tiles.
Stop changing rules. And a Character Builder I can run on Linux.

Hardcover books (PHB 4, Arcane Power 2, etc)
Non-Essentials Material

Well-written adventures, useful peripheral products, thoroughly explored design space.
Online tools as promised; seperation of Essentials and Core
More Chaos, Less focus on balance; real magic items; non-combat
Ditch E-style, keep balance, real magic items, offline CB
Stop killing us on your crusade against pirates. More FR.
more adventures ( encounter stile for higher levels) , some more adventures , painted minis ... more strukture and less changes....keep monthly magazines
Support for both sides of the fence, Essentials and Original 4th edition.

Twelve words, so sue me. ;)
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." --Bill Cosby (1937- ) Vanador: OK. You ripped a gateway to Hell, killed half the town, and raised the dead as feral zombies. We're going to kill you. But it can go two ways. We want you to run as fast as you possibly can toward the south of the town to draw the Zombies to you, and right before they catch you, I'll put an arrow through your head to end it instantly. If you don't agree to do this, we'll tie you this building and let the Zombies rip you apart slowly. Dimitry: God I love being Neutral. 4th edition is dead, long live 4th edition. Salla: opinionated, but commonly right.
fun quotes
58419928 wrote:
You have to do the work first, and show you can do the work, before someone is going to pay you for it.
69216168 wrote:
If you can't understand how someone yelling at another person would make them fight harder and longer, then you need to look at the forums a bit closer.
quote author=56832398 post=519321747]Considering DnD is a game wouldn't all styles be gamist?[/quote]
Campaign Settings, Environment books, Working/Updated CB and MB, Minis, AEDU
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Finished VT integrated with the MB and CB.
 Hardcover Books not Boxes. Non-essentials future. D&DI to be good.
Pure Shadow Full Classes (multiple)
Crunchy Dragon Articles
Playtest Previews
Minis, Modrons, New looks at classic worlds, and real creativity

(I've come to realize that the last one hasn't existed in the world since the late 90's.)
Yearly PHB, MM, and Campaign Setting books.
Quality, Balance, and Reliable Errata.
Anticipation Provoking Products.
More Cowbell.
Open and transparent community play-testing.
Sell D&D's IP to an actual quality company.
People to stop being over critical.  Everything with a grain.

I am Blue/White

I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
A grain of mud you mean???

well what I want.....

lets see....

A FR Deity book( with 2e style art, the 3.x version had wasted page art, not to say it wasnt good art as it was)

and a decent non mmo or online pc game.... co-op is fine.

more than 10 words.... sue me
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
A grain of mud you mean???

well what I want.....

lets see....

A FR Deity book( with 2e style art, the 3.x version had wasted page art, not to say it wasnt good art as it was)

and a decent non mmo or online pc game.... co-op is fine.

more than 10 words.... sue me

Take it with whatever grain you wish.

I am Blue/White

I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Cleric Strength-based Paragon PathS. PLURAL. Explore new conceptual spaces.

58292718 wrote:
I love Horseshoecrabfolk. What I love most about them is that they seem to be the one thing that we all can agree on.
See for yourself, click here!
People fired.  General apology.  One year, no products.  Edition 4.5.
Published Adventures.
Monster Vaults.
Board Games.
Compiled Magazines.
Boxed Sets.
Dragonlance 4E.
More Essentials.
Better Communication.
Better Magazine Content.
Cake.
CORE MORE, NOT CORE BORE!
compiled magazines. working cb. working mb. ditch cards. class support