Character Builder Workarounds

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for a list of issues with workarounds to help people who may be having trouble. Please post known workarounds so I can add them to the OP or corrections/clarifications if I post something wrong. Note that this isn't a bitching thread. We have plenty of those. This is meant to be a constructive and helpful thread so that people can get their money's worth out of this tool.

Issues:

1. Printing the character sheet cuts off a portion of the page
Workaround: This depends on your paper size:

For letter size: On the print dialog box, set the print size to 90% before printing. If it still cuts off, follow the procedure for A4 below.

For A4: You will need to be able to print to PDF (see workaround #4). Before printing to pdf, though, set your print preferences to letter size and select "Print to Scale". Set the scale to 80%. Confirm and print to the pdf. Once the pdf is created you can open it and print from there.

2. The "Next" button isn't letting me click it
Workaround: Click the next tab down on the left hand side of the window.

3. The CB Won't Load. It gets stuck on the Loading Screen
Workaround: Close the browser and reopen it. Clear the browser's cache and try opening the site again. If the issue persists,  re download Silverlight from the Microsoft web page. You may need to completely uninstall Silverlight before you reinstall it.

4. I want a character sheet I can view from my mobile device or offline
Workaround: Install a free PDF printer (cutepdf is pretty good). Print to that program as you would a normal printer. Instead of a printout, you will get a pdf file which is viewable on a wide variety of tools

5. The armor enchantment I want isn't available in the armor type I want
Workaround: This appears to be an issue with the way the builder parses some armor names. To work around this one you can add the cloth (or other available) version of the armor with the enchantment you want so that you get a card with the powers/properties available and then get a generic +x magic armor of the type your character wears to equip for the math to work out.

6. I can't find Item/Feat/Power X!
The most likely problem is that you either imported your character (see #1 below) or when you created it you chose "New" (which will ONLY show essentials material) or you chose "Custom" and campaign setting "Keep on the Borderlands" (which is also essentials only). 

7. I want inherent bonuses!
This workaround works best if you have the offline cb. If not, you can achieve the same effect by editing the XML file (not explained here yet). This method has several steps:
1. In the online CB, create a custom character and choose the Dark Sun setting
2. Save the character and export him.
3. Open the character in the offline CB.
4. Under the "Details" tab, check the inherent bonuses option and then save the character.
5. Import the character back into the Online CB.
6. Finish creating the character as normal. Inherent bonuses are enabled. Every time you want to create a character with inherent bonuses you can import that same file again.

8. I want divine classes in my Dark Sun
This workaround works best if you have the offline cb. If not, you can achieve the same effect by editing the XML file (not explained here yet). This method has several steps:
1. In the online CB, create a custom character and choose the Dark Sun setting
2. Save the character and export him.
3. Open the character in the offline CB.
4. Choose the class you want (also, see the workaround above to add inherent bonuses if you want them)
5. Import the character back into the Online CB.
6. Finish creating the character as normal. The character will be marked "house ruled" but will otherwise work fine.

Additionally, see common troubleshooting steps in this thread:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
6. I can't find Item/Feat/Power X!
The most likely problem is that you either imported your character or when you created it you chose "New" (which will ONLY show essentials material) or you chose "Custom" and campaign setting "Keep on the Borderlands" (which is also essentials only). 
Kudos for starting a useful post about the character builder.

In number "3" you may have to uninstall silverlight before installing the new download for it to work.
Thanks guys. I updated the OP.

Issues:

Workaround: On the print dialog box, set the print size to 90%

Can't get this to work. There is no print size on the print dialog box (IE8 and Firefox 3.6) and when I try to set it in the printer's settings dialog I just get a smaller, but still cut-off printout.

5. The armor enchantment I want isn't available in the armor type I want
Workaround: This appears to be an issue with the way the builder parses some armor names. To work around this one you can add the cloth (or other available) version of the armor with the enchantment you want so that you get a card with the powers/properties available and then get a generic +x magic armor of the type your character wears to equip for the math to work out.

Doesn't help much if you want to use e.g. a Sylvan Leather or Hide Armor -> bonus to skills don't show up.
For whomever's sake - this is a common magical item and has been broken from the start and reported 5 minutes after the new CB went up. When are they going to fix this? Yell
"Rule 6: If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. Rule 34: If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire!' and 'Time To Reload!'" - from 'The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective Pirates'
Do it the other way around, and manually add the extra point of AC ;)
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
No...just use a higher enhancement bonus of Cloth to make up the AC if you're not running epic.
1. Some racial abilities arent filled when importing a PC

Essentials updated some races, giving them options on what racial ability to choose; the online CB does not default to the previously only available ability; you need to check it manually.

2. Some racial powers arent chosen when importing a PC

Essentials updated some races, giving them options on what racial power to choose; the online CB does not default to the previously only available power; you need to check it manually.

Note that some skills like the half-elf "Dilettante" racial skill allowed for an extra at-will power; since the "Dilettante" racial skill isnt on by default, the at-will wont be selected either, you need to check both manually.

Can't get this to work. There is no print size on the print dialog box (IE8 and Firefox 3.6) and when I try to set it in the printer's settings dialog I just get a smaller, but still cut-off printout.

Odd, it works for me... maybe it's an issue with the print driver.

Odd, it works for me... maybe it's an issue with the print driver.

I tried it with HP Printers (CL 5550, CL2605DN), Lexmark Printers (C736D), Bullzip PDF, CutePDF and Adobe PDF Printer.
All with the same result - smaller but still cut-off printout.
"Rule 6: If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. Rule 34: If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire!' and 'Time To Reload!'" - from 'The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective Pirates'
My pdf creater (installed prior to the OCB) just creates blank pdfs.  Is there a particular version update that definitely works for other people?
No...just use a higher enhancement bonus of Cloth to make up the AC if you're not running epic.

Doesn't work, because in this case (Sylvan Armor) the bonus to skills equals the enhancement bonus.

I tried it with HP Printers (CL 5550, CL2605DN), Lexmark Printers (C736D), Bullzip PDF, CutePDF and Adobe PDF Printer.
All with the same result - smaller but still cut-off printout.

I'll be damned - I just tried it again with Adobe PDF writer and with 80% instead of 90%(because DIN A4 is smaller than Letter IIRC) and now it works. :D
My pdf creater (installed prior to the OCB) just creates blank pdfs.  Is there a particular version update that definitely works for other people?

Which pdf creator are you using?
I updated the OP. Post more workarounds if you've got em!
Create a Dark Sun (or other setting-specific character) with inherent bonuses enabled (requires old CB):

• In new CB, create a custom character, and choose Dark Sun setting

• Under Manage Character, save the character

• From Home go to Load Character and Export the character as something like DSBonusesOn

• Open the character using the old character builder

• Under Details, check the Inherent Bonuses option

• Save the character

• In new CB, Import the character

• Create your character as normal.  Inherent bonuses are enabled.  You can import the file whenever you want to create a new character with the setting and inherent bonuses enabled

t~
Oh, good one! I updated the OP (I changed the format a little to jive with the rest of the post). Thanks for the help!
Similarly...

Create a Divine character in Dark Sun (requires old CB):

• In new CB, create a custom character, and choose Dark Sun setting

• Under Manage Character, save the character

• From Home go to Load Character and Export the character as something like DSCleric

• Open the character using the old character builder

• Choose the divine class you desire (obviously, also check Inherent Bonuses if you wish those turned on)

• Save the character

• In new CB, Import the character

• You now have a Dark Sun character with a house-ruled class.  Finish creating your character as normal, but DON'T deselect the class.

t~
That's pretty sweet. I didn't know that would work.

EDIT: Added it. Thanks again!
Heh, I didn't either, but one of my playgroups is using Dark Sun themes on a homebrew world, and we have three divine characters.  Since I had this inherent bonuses template sitting around, I decided to experiment Smile

t~
I have finally found a work-around for my problem that the character builder cuts off the right part of the page when printing.

Problem description
Whenever I clicked the print button, a print dialogue would pop up as usual. The moment I click "Print" in that dialogue, however, the character sheet on my screen suddenly changes, cutting off some 10-20% of the right part of the page. My print-out will also miss this section of all pages. Moreover, I can not revert the version on my screen to a full 100% render, unless I close the character sheet window and re-open one from the OCB.

Workaround
My workaround consists of a mixture of the methods described above. First, make sure you can somehow print your document to a PDF file instead of to a physical paper document. The easiest way to accomplish this is to download a programme called CutePDF (from www.cutepdf.com). After installing CutePDF, open the OCB, click "Character Sheet", and set your preferences so that the paper size is Letter (8.5" x 11") and select "Print to scale". Set the scale to 80%. Confirm and select CutePDF as your printer. Click Apply. Click Print. Wait a bit for CutePDF to process your print job, save your PDF, open the PDF, and print from the PDF.

Note: I have also tried printing to PDF without printing to scale, printing to PDF with printing to 80% scale but on normal A4 paper size, and printing to a physical paper document on Letter (8.5" x 11") size at 80% scale. All three options returned the same problem: some 10-20% of the right part of the page is cut off.
I don't know if this falls under this category, but it is handy little trick I figured out for getting power cards on my mobile device so I don't have to waste ink printing them out or hauling my notebook to game night.  I use Microsoft Office OneNote, but I'm sure there are other programs out there that you could use or this instead. 

When you go to print the CB, set your printer as Send to OneNote 2007.  Once OneNote opens up, it's a simple matter of just right-clicking on the pages you want, and hitting Save As... and saving it as a JPEG.  Now, if you're using something like an iPad, you're pretty much done at this point, and you can probably just upload everything as is.  I imagine you could even upload the CS if you wanted to. (But really, I prefer pencil and paper to the new CS offered on the WebCB.)  But, if you're using something smaller like a smartphone such as iPhone, (Or an iPod Touch, in my case.) then the CS is probably asking for too much.  However, the power cards, once cropped, are the PERFECT size for an iPhone or iPod Touch screen.  Using MS Paint, I was able to crop about a sheet and a half worth of power cards in about 5 minutes. 
I use a Mac, so when I print to PDF from the CB it saves them as pure image files and about 2.5Mb. I'm not sure what it does with other PDF printers, but I'm sure it does the same. It seems to generate them fine, without missing any information. After I generate them that way, I run them through OCR (specifically VelOCRaptor), which generates a larger file, but seems to still retain everything after being processed. Just a hint for my Mac-loving brothers and sisters out there.

The char sheets look great on an iPad once they've been generated at PDFs (which is also an awesome way to give out handouts during a game...)
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll update the info on how to print to A4.
One of my favorite workarounds is to use the old Character Builder and just pretend that it's July 2010 and none of the new stuff has been released.  Remember when the Character Builder was one of the best aspects of 4th Edition?  sigh...
One of my favorite workarounds is to use the old Character Builder and just pretend that it's July 2010 and none of the new stuff has been released.  Remember when the Character Builder was one of the best aspects of 4th Edition?  sigh...

Er...Wan't the last update for the CBC back in October?

Yeah, but it broke when they added item rarity into it...
"Unite the [fan] base? Hardly. As of right now, I doubt their ability to unite a slightly unruly teabag with a cup of water."--anjelika
1-4E play style
The 4E play style is a high action cinematic style of play where characters worry less about being killed in one hit and more about strategy and what their next move is and the one after it. The players talk back and forth about planning a battle and who can do what to influence the outcome. 4E play is filled with cinematic over the top action. An Eladrin teleports out of the grip of the Ogre. The Fighter slams the dragons foot with his hammer causing it to rear up and stagger back in pain. The Cleric creates a holy zone where their allies weapons are guided to their targets and whenever an enemy dies the Clerics allies are healed. 4E is about knowing when to lauch your nova attack, whether its a huge arcane spell that causes enemies to whirl around in a chaotic storm, or if its a trained adrenaline surge that causes you to attack many many times with two weapons on a single target, or a surge of adrenaline that keeps you going though you should already be dead. Its about tactics and the inability to carry around a bag of potions or a few wands and never have to worry about healing. Its about the guy that can barely role play having the same chance to convince the king to aid the group as the guy that takes improv acting classes and regularly stars as an extra on movies.
Stormwind Fallacy
The Stormwind Fallacy, aka the Roleplayer vs Rollplayer Fallacy Just because one optimizes his characters mechanically does not mean that they cannot also roleplay, and vice versa. Corollary: Doing one in a game does not preclude, nor infringe upon, the ability to do the other in the same game. Generalization 1: One is not automatically a worse role player if he optimizes, and vice versa. Generalization 2: A non-optimized character is not automatically role played better than an optimized one, and vice versa. ...[aside]... Proof: These two elements rely on different aspects of a player's game play. Optimization factors in to how well one understands the rules and handles synergies to produce a very effective end result. Role playing deals with how well a player can act in character and behave as if he was someone else. A person can act while understanding the rules, and can build something powerful while still handling an effective character. There is nothing in the game -- mechanical or otherwise -- restricting one if you participate in the other. Claiming that an optimizer cannot role play (or is participating in a play style that isn't supportive of role playing) because he is an optimizer, or vice versa, is committing the Stormwind Fallacy.
The spells we should getLook here to Check out my adventures and ideas. I've started a blog, about video games, table top role playing games, programming, and many other things its called Kel and Lok Games. My 4E Fantasy Grounds game is currently full.
Add additional feats slot to a character, above and beyond the normal amount of feats you can normally take. (requires CBC)

• Create a CBC character of the appropriate level, and add the amount of feat slots you want.

• Save the character, and import it into the OCB.

• You now have a character in the OCB with extra feat slots, which you can assign as normal.

You may have to actually assign the feat slots in the CBC for this to work (I did, don't know if you need to, and don't have acces to the CBC right now).
Note that the systems seems to be having problems saving your character's name if you do this, which probably means they are working on adding this functionality without resorting to this kind of hack, but didn't get it working right on time for the last update.
Interesting. I know they were having some issues with name saving and houseruled elements. I'll get around to testing it sometime today and update the thread.
Custom Feats:
1) When you make character, leave any custom feats unchosen.
2) Print your character.
3) Use a pen/cile to write in your feat.

Additional Feat:
1) Print your character.
2) Use a pen/cile to write in your feat.

Custom Item:
1) Go into the shop an add a simple item (chest (empty) works well).
2) Print your character.
3) Use a pen/cile to write in your item (scratching out the word chest).

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

I like the custom item idea. Does it print blank spaces for feats somewhere when you don't choose them?

Workaround: This depends on your paper size:

For letter size: On the print dialog box, set the print size to 90% before printing. If it still cuts off, follow the procedure for A4 below.

For A4: You will need to be able to print to PDF (see workaround #4). Before printing to pdf, though, set your print preferences to letter size and select "Print to Scale". Set the scale to 80%. Confirm and print to the pdf. Once the pdf is created you can open it and print from there.

I can't get this to work unfortunately. I don't have CutePDF - I'm using a Mac to save as PDF from the Print dialogue box, having followed the process for A4, changing to US Letter 8.5 x 11 in Page Set Up for Firefox. Is this the right way to do it?

Cheers

Richard

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads – a sourcebook for all editions of D&D and Pathfinder, available from drivethrurpg.com and paizo.com

At the Sign of the Green Man

Yeah, but it broke when they added item rarity into it...

And removed RPGA items.

I like the custom item idea. Does it print blank spaces for feats somewhere when you don't choose them?

Not specificly, but you do have 1/2 a page for feats.

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

Is there a work around for linux users yet?

Other than the suggestions on this thread (all based on a virtual machine setup), no.

Its a Silverlight/Moonlight issue, so unless the developers lower their target platform version (which they dont specify, by the way), no luck.

*RDP to a windows box.
*Use your skills to get a job that allows you to buy more then one computer.
*Use your skills to find a cushy job that allows you to surf the net on a windows box all day.
*Use your skills to finish the Silverlite clone.

guides
Power
my builds

Do this. :D

Do this. :D

heheh SilverLITE heheh...
"Unite the [fan] base? Hardly. As of right now, I doubt their ability to unite a slightly unruly teabag with a cup of water."--anjelika
1-4E play style
The 4E play style is a high action cinematic style of play where characters worry less about being killed in one hit and more about strategy and what their next move is and the one after it. The players talk back and forth about planning a battle and who can do what to influence the outcome. 4E play is filled with cinematic over the top action. An Eladrin teleports out of the grip of the Ogre. The Fighter slams the dragons foot with his hammer causing it to rear up and stagger back in pain. The Cleric creates a holy zone where their allies weapons are guided to their targets and whenever an enemy dies the Clerics allies are healed. 4E is about knowing when to lauch your nova attack, whether its a huge arcane spell that causes enemies to whirl around in a chaotic storm, or if its a trained adrenaline surge that causes you to attack many many times with two weapons on a single target, or a surge of adrenaline that keeps you going though you should already be dead. Its about tactics and the inability to carry around a bag of potions or a few wands and never have to worry about healing. Its about the guy that can barely role play having the same chance to convince the king to aid the group as the guy that takes improv acting classes and regularly stars as an extra on movies.
Stormwind Fallacy
The Stormwind Fallacy, aka the Roleplayer vs Rollplayer Fallacy Just because one optimizes his characters mechanically does not mean that they cannot also roleplay, and vice versa. Corollary: Doing one in a game does not preclude, nor infringe upon, the ability to do the other in the same game. Generalization 1: One is not automatically a worse role player if he optimizes, and vice versa. Generalization 2: A non-optimized character is not automatically role played better than an optimized one, and vice versa. ...[aside]... Proof: These two elements rely on different aspects of a player's game play. Optimization factors in to how well one understands the rules and handles synergies to produce a very effective end result. Role playing deals with how well a player can act in character and behave as if he was someone else. A person can act while understanding the rules, and can build something powerful while still handling an effective character. There is nothing in the game -- mechanical or otherwise -- restricting one if you participate in the other. Claiming that an optimizer cannot role play (or is participating in a play style that isn't supportive of role playing) because he is an optimizer, or vice versa, is committing the Stormwind Fallacy.
The spells we should getLook here to Check out my adventures and ideas. I've started a blog, about video games, table top role playing games, programming, and many other things its called Kel and Lok Games. My 4E Fantasy Grounds game is currently full.
To add onto my last post: the lastest update seems to have removed the issue with character names. The two characters I have with several extra houseruled feats are now working perfectly.
I wish they'd just go ahead and let us add bonus feats without the workaround already.  It is the single reason I ever even look at the original CB anymore.
Sign In to post comments