DND Experiance

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
is anyone else going to fort wayne? 

i want to go but i'm having some trouble trying to figure some things out ?]

is the hotel sold out?

i'm going alone, do i just get tix and play it by ear from there?

not allot of info out there
Check the DDXP thread, stickied at the top of this very board:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
thanks

'I'm not going' because I'm already here. Tongue out

My son and I (StarLock3 and Warlord2) are playing the Sat. Battle Interactive and its prequel together.  If you have an H1-tier Defender, hook up with us; I need somebody to hide behind we could use the help.  We're also looking for an H1-tier Controller.  If we can find both, we will create an impromptu Adventure Company together.

I'll be doing the Ashes of Athas modules on Fri. while he is at school.

Best complements I have yet received:

Show

Making it up as I go along:

{BRJN} If I was writing the Tome of Lore, I would let Auppenser sleep. But I also would have him dream. In his dreaming he re-activates the innate powers of (some) mortal minds. Or his dreaming changes the nature of reality - currently very malleable thanks to Spellplague &c. Or whatever really cool flavor text and pseudo-science explanation people react positively to.

{Lord_Karsus} You know, I like that better than the explanations for the Spellplague.

Prepped ahead of time:

I started the thread "1001 Failed Interrogation Results" (which seems to have faded into that great electronic goodnight, alas)

{ADHadh} These are all good and make sense! I just can't come up with something that's not covered here and is not completely ridiculous.

My 4e characters:

Show

Active:

LFR Half-elf StarLock8 Gondolin Nightstar

AoA Dwarf Guardian Druid8 Narvik from House Wavir

Character Ready-to-go:

Neverwinter Dwarven Invoker / Heir of Delzoun, worships Silvanus (!) "Truenamer" - speaks Words of Creation

Concepts I'm kicking around:

"Buggy" Wizard - insect flavor on everything.  His DMPC version is going to become a Lamia.  Becauae lichdom is so cliche.

Halfling Tempest Fighter - just because nobody else is doing it

Shifter Beast-o-phile Druid - for Nentir Vale campaign

Over 400 and counting so far. (www.baldmangames.com/ddxpfp/)

i want to go but i'm having some trouble trying to figure some things out ?]

is the hotel sold out?

Nope. Plenty of room space left (www.baldmangames.com/hotelinfo/)

i'm going alone, do i just get tix and play it by ear from there?

Check out the website events and get tickets to play (you can play anything there other than the EPIC LFR Event (it is a 15 hour event for established players only).

not allot of info out there

Just check out the website and forums. Tons of information floating out there.