Advice on magical items

2 posts / 0 new
Last post

The store where I DM has finally been able to split our group into two smaller tables, thanks to someone other than me _finally_ offering to DM regularly. We've now got two tables of five.

What I'm wondering is what to do about the magic items that have been given out up to this point. with only one table, I've given out one of each item, but now that the players have split up each will have (roughly) half as many items as they are expected to have.

Do people think that we should now duplicate all the items?

The store where I DM has finally been able to split our group into two smaller tables, thanks to someone other than me _finally_ offering to DM regularly. We've now got two tables of five.

What I'm wondering is what to do about the magic items that have been given out up to this point. with only one table, I've given out one of each item, but now that the players have split up each will have (roughly) half as many items as they are expected to have.

Do people think that we should now duplicate all the items?

If I understand what you are saying no actually if there was one large table then consideration for extra magic items for them might be appropriate. At a smaller table the magic items add up quicker since there are fewer piglets at the trough.
I'm second from the left in the picture.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Sign In to post comments