Lords of Creation: Gates of Eternity OOC Thread

809 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lords of Creation is a fun world-building exercise that is done through role-playing, combining the two things that we all love. The process is fairly simple: players act as gods creating a world. The result is a campaign setting, complete with fantastical creatues, memorable heroes, mighty empires and grand disasters.  What is so interesting about the campaign settings that emerge is that the history of the world is dictated by the actions, agreements, and arguments of the players themselves, rather than springing whole cloth out of only one person's imagination. If you've wanted to join us before, but have been daunted by the massive amount of posts and history we generate, fear not! Now is your chance.

The Wiki Can be found here. Two things to note: 1) You can also find material from past games there, so feel free to browse around to get an idea of what we're about (or find a few things to use in your own game/setting). 2) For players, part of the way you increase your weekly PP is through consistent updating of the Wiki!

If you wish to join us, please take a look at The Rules

Progress towards more PP is here

There is also a group for the game, which hosts in-world PbPs, discussions and important news broadcasts:  community.wizards.com/lordsofcreation 

Finally, many of us chat on and off about the game or other random things at

www.mibbit.com/chat/

Room #LoC.

Weekly Resets of PP artifacts and Exarchs will occur sometime before Sunday morning (usually between 9-12 PM EST)

Currently the Admins (and their gods) of the game are:  

Topheh - Tsiyoti
Thought - Ebel (now dead)
Aradeia - Dajjal

Currently the Players (and their gods) of the game are:

Veok - Isura
Camu - C’thruul
Joran1313 - Amun
Mechalibur - Tireas
ff6Shadow -Arvad
Erainull- Xeadin
Sephus- AngeloftheNight

Inactive Playerserdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Not having posted in two weeks will place you on this list.  If you have found yourself on this list, you will no longer be included in the weekly PP information post. Simply PM an admin when you return, and resume play as normal. You will return to the active list as soon as we see you posting again.

Inactive Players

Nerdzul - Velt
Aldii - Od'Vidr
Arythmia - Jzaquiht
Wizdude - Tsoriena
AnubisDread - The Silent One

Dead Gods These are the gods that have died for one reason or another. They are incapable of returning without the original player agreeing, as well as passing it by an admin.

Retired Players These are players who have been forced to quit for one reason or another. Their gods may or may not return to active play.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING THE GAME

All are welcome at this time.  If you are interested, please post in the OOC with the following information and PM an Admin (not this account, as it is rarely checked)

Name of God
Starting Domain:
Physical Appearance
Symbol:
Titles:
Personality/Core Concept:

Okay, here we go!

Name of God:  Tziyoti
Starting Domain: Water
Physical Appearance: An old man seemingly made out of coral with hair of fine seaweed.  Water constantly flows from the pores of his skin, slightly flooding the surrounding area wherever he goes.
Symbol: A wave
Titles: The Wave that Speaks, The Roaring Tide, The Shouting Waters.
   Take the Old Man of the Sea, throw in a good streak of indifference and a love of fine meats and you have my God.
Name of God: Od'Vidr
Starting Domain: Cold/Ice
Physical Appearance: Old as time itself, skin blue as the sky, eyes white as snow, hair covered in frost, his steps makes the earth die, his body blocks out the sun..larger then life itself. The god of Ice takes the form of an enormous humanoid, larger then the very mountains.
Symbol: A disc of ice
Titles: The sleeping one, The eternal God, The first giant
Concept: A father for Gianthood, Monsters and cruel, bitter things to stalk the darker places of the world.
Name: Velt
Starting Domain: Earth
Physical Appearance: a wingless obsidian dragon, with gemstone eyes, barely visible veins of magma and precious metals and a long white and golden beard, that rests on an immense pile of treasures and gold, or an obsidian titan, with a peaceful expression, finely dressed and carrying a large hammer.
Symbol: a coin, with a dragon on one side and an hammer on the other.
Titles: The Living Stone, The Wealthy One, The Greedy One, The Relentless Beast, The Architect of Worlds, the Shaper.
Concept: a god of stones, moutains and what lies under the surface of the earth (both riches and dangers), a peaceful being, but terrifyng when irate, sometime a mix of Hades non death aspects and Hephaestus.
I'm just posting to say that I want Disease/Destruction or Beasts.
Resident Village Idiot "Everyone knows it's pillage then raze, not the other way around." -EscherEnigma "I'm not closed-minded, you're just wrong." -Bucky Katt Vampires are make-believe, just like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos. -Homer Simpson

Name of God: Ebel
Starting Domain: Elemental (see below for explanation of this unusual domain)
Physical Appearance: Ebel's physical appearance is largely dependent on the environment that surrounds her. In barren lands, for example, she might take on the appearance of a famine-wracked humanoid with hollow eyes. In coastal waters she might appear as a school of fish. Etc.
Symbol: None
Titles: Great Mother
I'll be playing a starting god who's entire purpose is really just to ascend other gods. By week 2 or 3 she'll fade from existence. That being said, while she's around, she will be a motherly figure, attempting to nurture the other gods and the world, although she has no reserve about physically punishing those who step out of line.

Since my god is likely to be one of the first Primals to join (due to the nature of his domain), I think I´ll just post him now.

Name of God: Emar
Starting Domain: Life
Physical Appearance: A middle aged or old man, bearded and moustached. He usually appears dressed in the robes of a philosopher or monk. He also has another form - a confusing, dimension-warping amalgamation of every mortal life form that exists or could potentially exist - but this true form is rarely seen.
Symbol: A bird´s egg against a green background.
Titles: the Observer, the Gardener, the Enabler of Life.
Concept: He´s basically a natural philosopher who causes life to appear and diversify just by the act of studying it. Not sure if I can think of an analogue from real world mythology. A dispassionate god, more concerned about the welfare of life as a whole than any individual life form.
Name of God: Dajjal
Starting Domain: Wind
Physical Appearance: She has no form but the quick western wind, the bright sirocco that gales from the north, the spirited gusts that whip the sands. And when circumstance calls for form, she marshals the ice crystals and the water vapour and manufactures a body of whitest cirrus. But when a darker wind blows, her clouds become stormy, pregnant with rain and crackling with lightning.
Symbol:
A spiral shape with three tails.
Titles:
Bad Wind
She is the wind that brings bad fortune. The mortal races curse her passing for it brings floods and plague and famine in its wake. Disasters of all sorts are attributed to this fell goddess. She is not an actively destructive god, but rather passively so. I t is her creed that all that is must some day come to a close. Rarely, however, does she do more than ease things along in their course, pushing or pulling where she feels things are going too slow or too fast. Her work is disastrous, yes, but necessary, and she never ends anything before its time. Everything has a course, and it is her duty to uphold that.
All the elemental gods seem very primordial-y. I think we should make it official and call them primordials.
Name of God: Isura
Starting Domain: Fire
Physical Appearance: A billowing, flowing creature, dripping with living flames. It is vaguely kite-shaped, has a "head" (though there is no physical differentiation upon it) at the top of the body, and two "sleeves" of fire that end in sharp claws. It is wholly wrought from fire.

Symbol: None yet developed
Titles: None
Mantra/Dogma: 
Fire is not a passive element; Change is inevitable, and necessary against stagnation. 
Fire is the independent spirit; it is not a thing that can be bound or controlled. 
Fire is the harbinger of legacy; To burn is to enact change, to leave a mark upon the world.
Fire is the purifier, the cleansing renewal; it is a tempestuous force of change and advancement.
Fire is the ultimate trial; when met in conflict, one must either burn brighter, or burn out.
If you look past the plot and the voice acting, Metroid: Other M was an okay game. Not a great game, but an adequate one. Not using the Metroid item collect jingle though? That, was a mistake.
Name of God: C’thruul
Starting Domain: The Depths
Physical Appearance: Located in the deepest region of the sea, a gaping maw leading to nowhere, with a giant lidless eye in the center. It is surrounded by hundreds of small tentacles, each covered with hundreds of smaller eyes. Eight large tentacles are placed symmetrical around the ridge of the maw, seemingly grasping at random. The eye constantly tears black ink, bringing the darkness to the deep...
Symbol: A lidless eye, surounded by eight tentacles
Titles: The Kraken, The Deep Dweller, The Eight
Personality/Core Concept:  C’thruul possesses a fragmented conscience, broken into eight slivers. It serves as the nexus for eight individual demigods, each serving as one of it's 'arms' and which will show up one by one in time.
I seem to have been downgraded from Primal to Natural. I guess I'm ok with that.

Name of God: The Crawling Thunder. This god's true name was written in the book of a world, but certainly not this one.
Starting Domain: Storms/Weather
Physical Appearance: A serpentine raincloud with thunderbolts constantly stabbing into the earth
Symbol: A thundercloud with chains rather than lightningbolts
Titles: , The Chained Cloud, The Iron-Hearted Storm
I want to play with the idea of the Gate with this god. Some of you've probably already realized what this character is based on. For those who haven't, this god's machinations eventually destroyed an entire world. The Crawling Thunder is the shell of that god, a fraction of it's former power with only a fragment of it's memories.

Not sure if this is okay, but I wanted to get this off of my chest before I forget... I hate it when I think of something and then lose it an hour later.

Name of God
: Erainull
Starting Domain: Civilization
Physical Appearance: A hawk-like being with a deep blue robe, and a leather-bound book in one of her hands.
Symbol: An eye situated on top of an infinity symbol-- backed by a golden leather t-shape with feathers on the bottom and top. A blue orb rests on the left and a ruby gem rests on the right.
Titles: The Provider; Rathian Incarnate; The Celestial Sun
Personality/Core Concept
: Eranull is the spirit of the mortal lands-- her breath gives knowledge, her thoughts bring settlements together, her anger ignites war. She is the very definition of civilization-- bringing culture and religion to new heights. Her care for the mortal world does not trump her allegiances to the divine realm of the gods, as her calm and collective mood exemplifies her beauty and tolerance-- she is, however, bleak in some regards.

Resident Paladin of Insane Imaginations

PbP Haven Group (Relocated) & My Groups
If you missed the old Play-by-Post Haven, don't fret! You still have a chance to play with others in the community! Click here to go to the new Play-by-Post Haven!

Currently active groups
I am DM'ing:
Heroes' Last Stand; Worlds Abroad; City of Ruins
Currently playing in:
Worlds Abroad (Nelasene, Human Dreamweaver -- Lv. 22; Raiann Firescale, Dragonborn Arcane Monk -- Lv. 22)
Fable [4e] (Karinna, Dragonborn Warlord -- Lv. 1)
Lolth's Purging: Shadows of Treachery (Kuri Evanglar, Shardmind Wizard -- Lv. 15)
City of Ruins [Kobold City] (Karnat Lightsoul, Kobold Cleric -- Lv. 1)
City of Ruins [Frozen Citadel] (Xeadin, Human Paladin -- Lv. 1)

Mirthomir (Enara Harpsong, Eladrin Wizard -- Lv. 1)
Last Breaths of Ashenport (Malkary Runestone, Goliath Runepriest -- Lv. 8)
D&D Modern Worlds Haven

Miss playing in a Modern setting? Want to get a group together? Don't miss out on the brand new opportunity to do so in the Modern Worlds Haven forums

Wanna have fun with the monster creator in the DMG or on the DDI website, and don't know where else to put them?

Post your unique creations here in any one of the threads matching the first letter of your monster. You can post as many creations as you like.
Happy building! ;)

D&D Homebrew and Open Game Content Wiki

Expand your D&D game with the Dungeons & Dragons Homebrew and Open Game Content Wiki!

Covers everytihng from Canon to 3.5 Homebrew and Open game content, and even to Homebrew 4e content. Will soon have content from my upcoming RPG.

Name of God: The Silent One, though of course that's not his true name. Names are power, and this god is loathe to give power to any but himself.
Starting Domain: 
Death
Physical Appearance:
A mindflayer with a pair of raven wings wearing dark clothes suitable for funeral wear.
Symbol: 
A small light on a field of black, with tentacles coming in from every direction to grasp it. What this means differs by how they feel about the Silent One... some say it's the Silent One caressing and caring for a soul in death, other say the Silent One's tentacles are attempting to consume it.
Titles: The Silent One, The Sovereign Of Souls, The Thief Of Breath, The Name That Must Not Be Spoken
"Gather around children, I wish to tell you something. Now, you know me as a teller of tales, but let me say it here and now... this is NOT some story for you to enjoy, or to dream of, or even to speak of except when warning others like I am you now. No, this is a warning... few speak of it, because no-one wants to think of it. But if I don't tell you, no-one will, and if I don't... I don't even want to think about what might become of you if I don't.

"Tell me kids, have any of you known anyone who's died? You can put your hands down children, I'm sure you all have. Now tell me something else... you've all heard of the god of fire, and the god of life, and even the god of darkness. When was the last time your parents spoke of the god of death? Ah, see no-one raised their hands that time... do you know why that is? It's because the other gods are... well, not all are good mine, but all of them have a sense of responsibility to their domains. The god of fire doesn't want the world to burn, and actually tends to fires. The god of life doesn't want there to not be death, and he sure as hell isn't going to stop caring about the spread of life! The god of death though... if he was fire, the world would burn. If he were life, we would be choked under the sheer mass of living things that would come forth from his ambitions. As it is, he's the god of death, and needless to say, he likes to spread it. But that's not all... he doesn't want death. He wants souls.

"They call him The Silent One. Don't say the name! The last thing we want to do is draw his attention. He's the god in charge of death, and the souls of the dead for that matter. Many will tell you that he's not a bad god, and that it's simply that he's been given a bad name for the work he does... mad fools or ignorant louts the lot of them. The Thief Of Breath is more vile and despicable than the god of evil himself, curse his name. He relishes in twisting his own power to form undead to gather more lives for him to take, and delights in tempting mortals with promises of power, immortality or other silly things in exchange for their immortal souls. And every soul he gathers makes him stronger, more powerful. He schemes inside his schemes, plotting plots within plots within plots to further his own goals. Not even the gods are exempt for his machinations, The Thief Of Breath attempting to play them and mortals alike as chess pieces in his grand game against... who knows? Perhaps he's mad, playing a game with no opponent. Perhaps he's playing for nothing else but to get better than anyone else who might one day take a seat. Or perhaps he's playing against the whole world.

"What's that child? Why do they call him The Name That Must Not Be Spoken? Well it's certainly not because he doesn't speak... by all accounts, he's vocal, and loves to speak of his grand plans when none can stop him or speak silver tongued lies when it serves his purposes. And it's not even because those who speak his name, or truest title rather draw his attention. And you never want Death to look at you, even for an instant... no, it is because of none of these things. When The Name That Must Not Be Spoken wants a life... no-one hears him. No-one sees him. No-one even senses him. He just... does it. And the only tale he tells of his presence is the silence of the old man dead on his bed, silence as the stranger in the alleyway slowly bleeds to death, silence as the battle ends and only hundreds upon hundreds of dead soldiers remain on the field... he leaves no mark, no trace, no tell of his presence or the extent of his schemes, but mark my words... when silence falls, HE is responsible.

"Now remember children... remember, even though you will wish to blight this from your mind and recall it never again. Tell this to your own children one day, or to the villages children like I am now. For even though knowing of such an evil, such a darkness, especially entwined on the very death we must all face one day... not knowing even as he seeks to embrace us all in his darkness is far, far worse."

Okay, got a little carried away on the concept I guess 

Hah.  Just a little bit.  Miss LoC much, Anubis? :P
Wow... some of that kind of reminded me of Itja-Rek for a bit-- "harboring souls to make him stronger" hehe...

If you missed the old Play-by-Post Haven, don't fret! You still have a chance to play with others in the community! Click here to go to the new Play-by-Post Haven!

Currently active groups
I am DM'ing:
Currently playing in:
Worlds Abroad (Nelasene, Human Dreamweaver -- Lv. 22; Raiann Firescale, Dragonborn Arcane Monk -- Lv. 22)
Lolth's Purging: Shadows of Treachery (Kuri Evanglar, Shardmind Wizard -- Lv. 15)

D&D Modern Worlds Haven

Miss playing in a Modern setting? Want to get a group together? Don't miss out on the brand new opportunity to do so in the Modern Worlds Haven forums

Wanna have fun with the monster creator in the DMG or on the DDI website, and don't know where else to put them?

Post your unique creations here in any one of the threads matching the first letter of your monster. You can post as many creations as you like.
Happy building! ;)

Expand your D&D game with the Dungeons & Dragons Homebrew and Open Game Content Wiki!

Covers everytihng from Canon to 3.5 Homebrew and Open game content, and even to Homebrew 4e content. Will soon have content from my upcoming RPG.

Little bit . Sorry for not posting on the city for a while either, keep meaning to catch up and making a new family since my current one just... doesn't interest me, but keep putting it off heh ^_^;

Also, I don't think it counts as Itja-Rek unless you replacec 'to make him stronger' with 'because he's a cleptomaniac' 

I am not a klepto- oooh, shiny!
Oh, so your not actually klepto, just ADHD.

........That is quite shiny, isn't it?
Take a look at my Handbook: The Pet Store: A Familiar Keeper's Handbook Nacht: "Vecna can do ANYTHING given preptime. He's like an undead lich god Batman."
Hey so we've got a reasonable amount of gods, can we like... have an IC thread?

I got approved!

Name of God: Tsavor
Starting Domain: Disease/Destruction
Physical Appearance: Tsavor looks (and smells) quite similar to a troglodyte. A 10-foot-tall red troglodyte.
Symbol: A badly cracked skull.
Titles: The Plague King, The Reaver, The Lord of Bones.
Tsavor's greatest joy is watching things squirm as they die. He is violent and utterly sadisic. Tsavor has a horrible temper and is prone to torturing those who displease him.

While I'm posting, I'd like to ask that no one else create troglodytes. The basically embody both the disease and destruction and I'd really like them to by Tsavor's primary worshippers.

Resident Village Idiot "Everyone knows it's pillage then raze, not the other way around." -EscherEnigma "I'm not closed-minded, you're just wrong." -Bucky Katt Vampires are make-believe, just like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos. -Homer Simpson
Hey so we've got a reasonable amount of gods, can we like... have an IC thread?

I think we're going to wait until a little after New Year's.
If you look past the plot and the voice acting, Metroid: Other M was an okay game. Not a great game, but an adequate one. Not using the Metroid item collect jingle though? That, was a mistake.
Name of God: Tsoriena
Starting Domain: Sun
Physical Description: A glowing female humanoid with four arms.
Symbol: The sun with a knife going through.
Titles: The Sustainer, The Suffering Maiden, The Tormentor
Personality/Core Concept: Tsoriena very pain focused deity. She believes that suffering ultimately results in greater strength and wisdom. The sun's life sustaining rays are the result of her endless anguish, and its more dangerous rays come from moments of intense agony. Her followers tend to form large numbers of sects, all focused on some form of sacrifice for the greater good, with very little centralization, alternatively cooperating and fighting with each other. The Suffering Maiden doesn't care how the injury is inflicted, as long as it is. She cares greatly for the world's mortals, and occasionaly harms them only because she thinks it is for the best.
Yeah, I know a lot of people are going to be traveling over then next few days, so we'll start early next week.
So, since our goal is to go into this game with a sense of camaraderie and cooperation, I thought I'd start. Anyone want to join my Pantheon of Really Bad Things? We're, uh, still working on the title, but I'm think it would be very much in character for my goddess to ascend the bad and scaries. Don't want to steal all the fun from the others, but if you think your domain could fall under the category of "misfortune" let me know. We could work out a little something-something.

Anubis and Abo, your gods strike me at once so if you're interested in being ascended, drop me a line.
Well, you joined my last Pantheon of Really Bad Thing (tm) so it's only fair I join yours I suppose. Besides, there's something thematically appropriate about the Thief of Breath coming from the very wind it comprises of ;)
Name of God: Martsen
Starting Domain: Magic
Physical Description: He appears to be a very old man of whatever race the viewer happens to be. Gods see him as a blank slate race (think doppleganger and changelings real form).
Titles: The Mage Lord, the Eternal Researcher
Personality/Core Concept: He desires two diferent things. One is the continuing spread and use of magic, without inhibition, or restraint. The other is the freedom to continually run experiments on reality, and those within it. Because if you don't understand the reality you live in, how are you going to be able to work with it?
Take a look at my Handbook: The Pet Store: A Familiar Keeper's Handbook Nacht: "Vecna can do ANYTHING given preptime. He's like an undead lich god Batman."
I may join your... pantheon...
IC thread has been created. Ara, Nerdzul, you are good to go. You both have 4pp. (to note, if it looks like things are going too slow this first week due to a PP bottleneck, we might have an early reset)

In case anyone was wondering, since Ebel's primary purpose is to create other gods, she was given 9 PP to start with so that she'd be able to ascend more than just one god.

Generally, it sounds like a lot of people are in favor of focusing on just one continent for now: after the first continent is raised, it is asked that anyone who wants to raise another discuss it here first (islands and the sort, however, are free game, I think)
Whenever I get ascended I'd be interested in your pantheon, if it's still around.
Happy to have you!

And the stupid back button eats my post. Now to repost a slightly more mediocre version of the first....

Rackenfracken...
Name of God: Amun
Starting Domain: Moon/Night
Physical Description: A tall dark-skinned elf, or will be seen sometimes as a running wolf
Symbol: A crescent moon
Titles: The hunting moon, The lovers light, Rogue Light, Silver wisp and whatever else people may want to call their night during their activities.
Personality/Core Concept:Many things happen at night, both good and bad. Rogues, ply their trades under the cover of darkness, lovers have their trysts under the light of the moon, hunters hunt their prey under both. Whatever the motive may be, for good or for evil there will always be the watcher. Shedding his silvery light upon all when he's watching, taking it away when he's not. While a mostly peaceful god, he's not naive. He sees what goes on under the cover of night.

I'll work on this concept more later as I watch what plays out, and I get more ideas.

show

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isred.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/6.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/24.jpg)

I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

I'm guessing that the level of ascension goes in order of buckets, I suppose?

No worries. I'll wait  

Currently active groups
I am DM'ing:
Currently playing in:

D&D Modern Worlds Haven

Happy building! ;)

IC thread has been created. Ara, Nerdzul, you are good to go. You both have 4pp. (to note, if it looks like things are going too slow this first week due to a PP bottleneck, we might have an early reset)

In case anyone was wondering, since Ebel's primary purpose is to create other gods, she was given 9 PP to start with so that she'd be able to ascend more than just one god.

Generally, it sounds like a lot of people are in favor of focusing on just one continent for now: after the first continent is raised, it is asked that anyone who wants to raise another discuss it here first (islands and the sort, however, are free game, I think)

I was thinking... expecially since we don't have many "creator" gods what if Ebel also give life to the sentient races (humans maybe, elves?) so that they are not direct spwans of a specific gods?
That could work, if other people like the idea too. Though at least for now that world isn't really ready for sentient life (need some degree of life in general first). And even when it is, it might be good to focus on creating the elder races that we'd specifically plan on being less important when things get humming. You know, titans and elementals and the sort (ie, not dwarves, elves, muggles, midgets, etc).
Need a solid world before life. Need life before sapient life.

IMO.
ofc... I have not told "the goddess should create sentient races NOW" I have told that she should in the future I guess...

anyway I'm a little busy now but I'll post in ic in 15-30 min :p
Side note, here's an image of what I imagine the gates to look like:

This isn't to say that this IS how they look like, just my own vision of them.

Nerdzul, alas, I'm not sure Ebel will be around long enough to do that, but again, if other people are on board, I am game.
even if she doesn't I think you will have another god\goddess later won't you? :p
Hopefully, but it will depend on if I have enough time to play later. Ebel might give me a nice exist if it turns out that my spring schedule is ridiculous
Name of God: Jzaquiht
Starting Domain: Beast/ Aberrations
Physical Appearance: A humanoid torso of spasming purple flesh, propelling itself on a serpentine lower body of clear "stone" with black veins pumping some vile fluid through it. The spaces between its many ribs open like vents exuding a abominable clear mucus flickering with a light of its own that seems to float and flow without care of physics. Its fore-limbs are long and thin, ending in three long black chitinous fingers. Its "head" sits atop a long neck of the twitching purple flesh with a black external spine. The external spine continues into the middle of the back where it spirals into a calciferous mass pock marked with small whistling holes which draw in air. The head itself is a solid hunk of bone with a thin vertical chasm bisecting it, strange energies of a countless number of hues arc across the space. Altogether he is the the size of a small mountain.
Symbol:A maze in the shape of a vertical line.
Titles: The Strange Seed. The Horrible Maker. The Herald Crawling.
He is a spark fallen from the gate which freed itself from potentiality mindlessly. There is a purpose this god follows towards an inevitable end that was forced upon it by something greater. What was to be a simple god, or maybe a spark to return to the oblivion is broken by a foul and unimaginable thing. He operates half by instinct, half by thought, and completely with complete certainty. His speech is broken like his essence, making unintentional riddles out of honest words.

Well finally! Been waiting forever to get in on this.