Detailed 4e Dark Sun Map

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
I made this map from the 4e map and all the locations I could find, plus images of the major Merchant House locations (which I found somehwere on line, thanks whoever made them!)

It's a layered map, so you can take off the Merchant Houses and or all the Forts and Villages

Detailed 4e Dark Sun Map.pdf

Enjoy!

Robert

Edit: Updated file location. 
This could be a pretty handy resource! Thanks for sharing your work with us.
Would love to see it too.
But the max download of 10 has been reached.
-Realize You are your own source of all Creation, of your own master plan.
More mirrors please Laughing
Thank you very much...
Where did you get the Noble House list?
Ant Farm
Thank you so much for making this.

As a beginner Dark Sun DM, are there any other maps anyone else wants to share?
Homebrew classes: Guerrilla, Airbender, Earthbender, Firebender, and Waterbender. (PHASE 2 BEGINS! Tell us how we could make these classes better. The Shadow power source done right.
Cannot download it!

Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached. 
The Siltskimmer Page - www.siltskimmer.org
Ant Farm
Where did you get the Noble House list?

It's not Noble Houses...it's Merchant Houses.

I took the distilled list from Trade Lords, fixed some discrepancies and took some info from Dune Trader.
Friend of mine informed me today, that Galeforce9 has made great Athas maps. There are three: Tyr Region, Tyr itself and combat grid. While tey are expensive, I'd definetely love to buy them.

Free City-State of Tyr: www.gf9.com/store/popup_image.php?pID=57...
Tyr Region: www.gf9.com/store/popup_image.php?pID=57...
Desert grid: www.gf9.com/store/popup_image.php?pID=57...

Friend of mine informed me today, that Galeforce9 has made great Athas maps. There are three: Tyr Region, Tyr itself and combat grid. While tey are expensive, I'd definetely love to buy them.

If the Tyr Region map had the Tyr City map on the flip side like the one from the book then I would maybe buy it for $40.  IMO $30 would have been more reasonable.

Also, if the desert map had a more generic flip side I'd definitely pay $20.  As of now I can live with the the exact same poster map I got out of Marauders of the Dune Sea.

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Nice find...$40 is a bit steep, but it'd be nice to have a vinyl map of Athas
Nice find...$40 is a bit steep, but it'd be nice to have a vinyl map of Athas

My group blew up the travel distance map from DDI article and having it laminated so we can track travel progress on a 24x30 size
Thanks!

If the Tyr Region map had the Tyr City map on the flip side like the one from the book then I would maybe buy it for $40.  IMO $30 would have been more reasonable.

Also, if the desert map had a more generic flip side I'd definitely pay $20.  As of now I can live with the the exact same poster map I got out of Marauders of the Dune Sea.

Have the Tyr city map and the Tyr region (the store was out of the desert grid map). I believe they were $22 each. They are large vinyl versions of the maps in the book. They very nice and rugged though. They also work with wet-erase markers.
I would love to download a copy of this, but each time I click the link it just takes me to a "post reply" page. So, here is my posted reply...
Try this one:
goo.gl/JSuzL 
This is a wonderful thing to have. Thank you.

EDIT: At least for online games (which is currently the only way I play), this is going to be my "official" map for Dark Sun campaigns from now on. The only way that will change is if someone improves on this by adding even more things. Thank you, again.

If the OP is still around and doesn't mind me asking, how did you get such a large and high resolution version of this map?