#1 Gamma World Suggestion

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Community involvment on the part of WotC.

Many questions go unanswered, errata doesn't arrive, and the cryptic alliance cards have the same GD backing as the alpha and omega cards - why?

Yeah, I will continue to just fill in all the cracks with stuff I make up but it'd be nice if the creators themselves would have a greater presence here.
Achievements: 06/28/10 - MODERAT0WND!!11 06/30/10 - A Friendly Nod 07/04/10 - Troll Infiltrators 11/16/10 - RIP CB (What you are paying for should work; is it?) 12/20/10 - "No Way! That's Great...*chuckle*...WE'VE RERELEASED GAMMA WORLD!" Scapegoat of the Month for November: Pirates
Many questions go unanswered, errata doesn't arrive, and the cryptic alliance cards have the same GD backing as the alpha and omega cards - why?

I can't remember if I read this from an official source or heard it second or third hand, but isn't GW only committed to a three box deal; The core, Famine, and Legion? Know it's probably speculating, but if they don't have plans to continue the line it might explain why it's a little sloppy and lacking support. Could also be that the card sales are expected to carry the line.
Yeah, I will continue to just fill in all the cracks with stuff I make up but it'd be nice if the creators themselves would have a greater presence here.

Second that.
I can't remember if I read this from an official source or heard it second or third hand, but isn't GW only committed to a three box deal; The core, Famine, and Legion? Know it's probably speculating, but if they don't have plans to continue the line it might explain why it's a little sloppy and lacking support. Could also be that the card sales are expected to carry the line.

It's speculation at this point. As with many new products, they're probably testing the market first before making a more long-term commitment. Toward the end of d20 Modern, there were new books in the works that got scrapped, so part of me doesn't mind it this way.

Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
I would like to see some sort if answers as well. It's not like the game is unplayable or anything, but I'd like some official word, even if it's a 'sorry, we missed a few things, errata is coming eventually'
Sign In to post comments