Dungeon 184 - Eye on the Realms: The Silent Sail

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dungeon 184
Eye on the Realms: The Silent Sail

by Ed Greenwood

One of the most successful merchant cabals is "The Silent Sail" of Marsember.

Talk about this Article here.

AsmodeusLore D&D Insider News Guide Follow Me

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

I liked it. Very flavorful taste. A quick brush of 7 smugglers in a hundread words takes a good artist to paint.

Thanks Ed.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Great article, just the type the Realms in 4th Ed DESPERATELY needs. Loved the film/literary references for inspiration.

Just to add that some of the adventures in LFR already use them, namely DALE1-7 / DRAGON1-7 (prequel) and DRAGON2-1 (main adventure), as well some connections to some other adventures in the Dragon Coast regional setting of the LFR.
Great article, just the type the Realms in 4th Ed DESPERATELY needs. Loved the film/literary references for inspiration.

Just to add that some of the adventures in LFR already use them, namely DALE1-7 / DRAGON1-7 (prequel) and DRAGON2-1 (main adventure), as well some connections to some other adventures in the Dragon Coast regional setting of the LFR.

Well, they came prior to LFR. The LFR writers included them from the existing Realmslore Cool

Ed is the man. I'm never disappointed when reading his work that details little nooks of the Realms.
Matt James Freelance Game Designer Loremaster.org

Follow me on Twitter!

Well, they came prior to LFR. The LFR writers included them from the existing Realmslore

Yes, as it should be (although it may be hard in 4th Ed, with so little info available); it was just an addendum.