Pauper Multiplayer: A Community-Judged Contest

100 posts / 0 new
Last post
ArtVenn and I were talking last night about Pauper Legacy, which eventually led him to want to player Pauper Multiplayer, saying that it would be a fun deck-building challenge.  My reservations about the idea is that the common rarity lacks an even distribution of finishers among all colors (Green would get a lot), lacks the vast majority of good utility cards (most of which are uncommon) and lacks any kind of decent sweeper (the best are rare, the good conditional ones are either rare or uncommon).  All the same, though, I concede that it's an interesting deck-building challenge, which brings me to my main point.

I propose the following to you, the community: build a Pauper Multiplayer deck.  The rules for this contest are as follows:

1)  There is no restricted list.

2)  Except for cards that have not been printed at a common rarity, there is no banned list.

3) The deck will be judged on its ability to win a 3+ player game of free-for-all Magic.

4)  The contest begins today (Wednesday, December 1st) and will run until Wednesday, December 8th (11:59 PM, Central Time).

5)  When all of the submissions are in, everybody who would entered will rank the submissions, which will be awarded a point total equal to their inverted placement in the rank (in other words, if there are 10 submissions, ranking something one would result in it getting 10 points, ranking something two would result in 9 points, ranking something three would result in 8 points, etc...).

6)  Although everybody can feel free to post any number of decks that they'd like, only one official submission will be accepted per person (you can change your mind on what you want to count as your submission, just be sure to announce the change).

I will update this thread with to include peoples' official submissions (for ease of viewing and comparing them).

Also, as just part of a general discussion, what does everybody else think of the concept of playing Pauper Multiplayer?  Are you like ArtVenn, who views it as a fun challenge worth consideration, or are you like myself, who believes that it simply lacks the tools necessary for multiplayer games, or are you somewhere inbetween?

Official Contest Submissions (8)

Final Contest Rankings
1) Helphelpe (33 points)

2) Tich (28 points)

3) Capitan_Estaban (24 points)

4) Cathaldus (22 points)

5) CadaverousBl00m (20 Points)

6) Minus_Prime (15 points)

7) Zovc (14 points)

8) ArtVenn (12 points)
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

Also, as just part of a general discussion, what does everybody else think of the concept of playing Pauper Multiplayer?  Are you like ArtVenn, who views it as a fun challenge worth consideration, or are you like myself, who believes that it simply lacks the tools necessary for multiplayer games, or are you somewhere inbetween?

All colors have access to finishers (although, you are right that green gets the most).
Coalhauler Swine,Lunk Errant,Scuzzback Marauders,Flowstone Crusher,Chartooth Cougar
Twisted Abomination,Unholy Strength enchanted Trespasser il-Vec/Dauthi Marauder,Skittering Skirge, or numerous shades Darkling Stalker/Dungeon Shade/Chilling Shade
Errant Ephemeron,Illusionary Forces,numerous serpents but you need to give your opponents islands.
Shade of Trokair,Noble Templar,Mystic Zealot,Order of Leitbur
Ulamog's Crusher
Hand of Emrakul
although it is probably very important to give those creatures shroud, and only and have the easiest time with that, with a couple of exceptions...
Whispersilk Cloak (printed at common previously)

The biggest things missing at the common level are global creature sweepers (or sweepers in general).
Pestilence,Innocent Blood,Abyssal Gatekeeper,Gangrenous Zombies,Martyr of Ashes,Bloodfire Infusion,Crypt Rats,Evincar's Justice,Krark-Clan Shaman,Squall,Swirling Sandstorm,Echoing Ruin,Tranquility (et. al.)

Because sweepers are missing quite a bit at the common level, Sliver decks would do quite well.
Muscle Sliver
Sinew Sliver
Gemhide Sliver
and then add in the slivers of your choice...

Watcher Sliver
Bonesplitter Sliver
Two-Headed Sliver
Winged Sliver

Metallic Sliver
Virulent Sliver
Sidewinder Sliver
Plated Sliver
Spinneret Sliver

We actually had a pauper MP week in my playgroup. I was able to create
a Combo deck (infinite mana, and using Brush With Death/Pyromatics for the kill),
a Beatdown deck (non sliver, featuring Blastoderm/Horned Kavu, Rancor and other usual suspects.), and
a Control Cockroach deck (based around Tortured Existence, dredge including Shambling Shell,Golgari Brownscale,Stinkweed Imp, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Festercreep,Entropic Eidolon,Verdant Eidolon,Grave Scrabbler,Dimir House Guard,...)

It should also be noted that Maze of Ith is common.

Budget EDH:EDH on $20 a Deck. Join the Group

We actually had a pauper MP week in my playgroup. I was able to create

a Combo deck (infinite mana, and using Brush With Death/Pyromatics for the kill),
a Beatdown deck (non sliver, featuring Blastoderm/Horned Kavu, Rancor and other usual suspects.), and
a Control Cockroach deck (based around Tortured Existence, dredge including Shambling Shell,Golgari Brownscale,Stinkweed Imp, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Festercreep,Entropic Eidolon,Verdant Eidolon,Grave Scrabbler,Dimir House Guard,...)

Really?  How'd that end up going?  What decks, in general, ended up doing best?

The gatherer lists it as uncommon.

Good call on the shades as finishers.  I think that others of note are The Affinity Golems from Darksteel and a number of other good suspendable creatures.
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

Really?  How'd that end up going?  What decks, in general, ended up doing best?

I would say that my sample size it too small to draw any true conclusions. We only had 5 of our 8 or so regular players make any decks, and 2 of those players were noobs with small collections. I and another player made more than one deck, everyone else only had a single deck (if my memory serves me right).
Me - Infinite mana combo , Beatdown , Control
P1 - Black Control , some other deck I can't remember
P2 - Nothing Memorable noob deck
P3 - Illusions
P4 - Slivers, but noob deck with small collection missing a lot of the important ones
P5 - Goblins  

If I remember correctly, I won many of the games the first time I played the decks. No one saw the Infinite combo deck until it was too late, but I am sure it would lose the second time I played it, as it didn't have adequate defenses. The black control deck was quite good, featuring Syphon Soul,Syphon Mind,Pestilence,Crypt Rats,Innocent Blood,Consume Spirit,,[c]Bubbling Muck and I think it took quite a few games as well. I think Illusions would have done better, but the decks owner had played it quite often before Pauper week so everyone knew the key cards of the deck (Krovikan Mist/Errant Ephemeron for finishers) and even they were missing some of the older illusions.

If I had to take an educated guess, I would conclude that combo has the greatest chance of winning (the first time it is played), but after the first game control decks should win. Control decks can deal the easiest with creature rushes (which is the easiest deck to build in Pauper MP). I would argue that mono black control has some of the best cards at common, and it therefore has the greatest chance of winning (although a single Artifact/Enchantment could kill it, so you might want to splash for or ).

The gatherer lists it as uncommon.

The Gatherer is the ultimate authority, so go by it. Although there is come confusion in my mind what cards rarities are that came out in that era (Legends, The Dark, Chronicles, Fallen Empires), since they used a different rarity system with U1, U2, U3 meaning that uncommon appeared once, twice, or three times per sheet (this rarity distribution may have only been in effect for Legends, so don't quote me on it. I have been know to be wrong often enough).  

Good call on the shades as finishers.  I think that others of note are The Affinity Golems from Darksteel and a number of other good suspendable creatures.

I was trying my best to list 3+ creatures for each color that had 4+ power (since 5+ is quite difficult) and some sort of evasion (or shroud, or regeneration since you want this finisher to be resilient). In all honestly, you really want 5+ power since there is a noticeable progression in number of attacks necessary to kill an opponent from 3 (7 hits), 4 (5 hits), 5 (4 hits), 6 (4 hits) ... 
I really don't think you need much more than 4-6 finishers in a deck anyway, and everyone has access to Ulamog's Crusher.

Edits

+4 Forest
+3 Plains
+4 Khalni Garden
-4 Tranquil Thicket
-4 Terramorphic Expanse

-4 Naya Hushblade
-4 Blastoderm
+2 Qasali Pridemage
+4 Silhana Ledgewalker

-4 Vines of Vastwood
-1 Ancestral Mask
+4 Snake Umbra
I wasn't following my own rules of using 24 land, and found out through gold fishing the deck I was mana screwed too often. Reworked some changes, Silhana Ledgewalker's super shroud seems better than Naya Hushblade only getting shroud once I cast an dual colored enchantment on it (since I want to enchant it). The ledgewalkers evasion is also nice for getting free cards from Snake Umbra. Found out the the Exalted trigger of Qasali Pridemage is amazing for the deck since it makes the Aura Gnarlids even tougher to block. Figured I didn't need Blastoderm since I already have enough lifegain for the deck anyway, and Blastoderm can't be enchanted so it doesn't work well with the rest of the deck.

Pauper Enchantment Aggro
10xForest
5xPlains
4xSelesnya Sanctuary
4xKhalni Garden

4xSihana Ledgewalker
4xSteward of Valeron
4xQasali Pridemage
4xAura Gnarlid

4xRancor
4xSnake Umbra
4xArmadillo Cloak
4xShield of the Oversoul
3xAncestral Mask
2xRofellos's Gift

Didn't make the cut (but close)...
Since Pauper MP is bound to have quite a bit more targeted removal than sweepers, it is important that your creatures have shroud. This deck attempts to create a beefy Aura enchanted creature and protect it from destruction. Rancor/Armadillo Cloak are arguably the best creature enchantments ever printed. Ancestral Mask gets to count all enchantments on the battlefield, and can quickly pump your beater to such a size that it will only take a few hits to kill an opponent. Everything is green, so Rofello's Gift should be able to return 2-4 enchantments from your graveyard (especially considering Rancor comes back to your hand baring being countered upon resolution or exiled in response to the return from graveyard trigger). Shield of the Oversoul turns 10 of your creatures into flying indestructible beatsticks (Steward of Valeron being the best target), and Vines of Vastwood is there to hopefully make sure your enchantments stick. Blastoderm is one of the best MP creatures, either giving you 15 points of damage, or a 4 turn protection from attacks by your opponents.

Of the cards that didn't make the cut, several were very close. Snake Umbra would have been included for the card advantage if I was playing with more evasion (Silhana Ledgewalker). Shielding Plax replaces itself, and if it sticks allows you to enchant that creature with more important Auras without being molested by your opponents. Armor of Thorns/Predatory Hunger can make quick work of your opponents, and Seton's Desire can be used as creature removal.

Pauper MonoBlackControl (MBC)
18xSwamp
4xBarren Moor

4xAbyssal Gatekeeper
4xCrypt Rats
4xTwisted Abomination

4xPestilence

4xDark Ritual
4xBubbling Muck
4xInnocent Blood
4xBlood Tithe
4xSyphon Mind
2xFootbottom Feast

Didn't make the cut, but could have...This decks plan is simple. Control the board early game with untargeted creature sacrifice, and Crypt Rats/Pestilence. Keep your life total high with Blood Tithe. Win the game with beatdown with Twisted Abomination, or killing everyone with Crypt Rats/Pestilence damage.

I reckon I had something very close to this deck without even trying at some point!

Poorstilence!

No idea if this works terribly well or not, but it is nothing if not combo-rific.

~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
This decks plan is simple. Control the board early game with untargeted creature sacrifice, and Crypt Rats/Pestilence.

Dammit, Capitan. How do you Sarnath an entire deck? ;)
Amusing that we were in ten minutes of each other posting similar decks!

This decks plan is simple. Control the board early game with untargeted creature sacrifice, and Crypt Rats/Pestilence.

Dammit, Capitan. How do you Sarnath an entire deck? ;)
Amusing that we were in ten minutes of each other posting similar decks!

I wouldn't say they are that similar. Your deck is looking for its combo, where my deck is just straight up control (with some speed thrown in). If you wouldn't mind some deck suggestions...
4xTerramorphic Expanse - You don't need so many plains. Replace them with cycling lands (work well with the Ravnica bouncelands) since you don't have any alot of card draw, or improve your draw with Evolving Wilds/TE.
4xShred Memory - Tutors are powerful. You can run fewer circles of protection this way. Also finds your necessary Obsidian Acolyte, (singleton Crimson Acolyte too perhaps?
-2 CoP Black
12 creatures seems kind of thin. You might want to consider Dimir House Guard to find Pestilence, Infectious Horror, (well, maybe not. I can't think of anything else great to find).
Guardian of the Guildpact  - seems superior to Cemetery Gate.
with so few creatures, you might want to consider some creature recursion (actually, Shade's Form is kind of nice because you can use it on someone else creature. Clone ain't bad in MP).

Also, if no one has any idea where to start, Alongi has an outdated article with some of the early best commons.

I wouldn't say they are that similar. Your deck is looking for its combo, where my deck is just straight up control (with some speed thrown in).

Very true. Still funny that we both threw Crypt Rats / Pestilence decks on the pile in a ten minute span, though. ;)

If you wouldn't mind some deck suggestions...

Always. I threw that together with about twenty minutes' thought. So it's bound to be imperfect.
@Cathaldus: Are we allowed to edit the post with the submitted deck, right up until closing time? Capitan has given me too many good suggestions (to his own detriment, when it comes to winning contests)! ;)

@Cathaldus: Are we allowed to edit the post with the submitted deck, right up until closing time? Capitan has given me too many good suggestions (to his own detriment, when it comes to winning contests)! ;)

Yes, of course.  You can edit the original posted deck list, post the newly revised deck list (I think that this would be the easiest to follow) or post a new deck list entirely.  So long as you indicate exactly which version of exactly which deck is the one that you want to count for your official submission, you can do whichever you'd like.  If you decide to change the original post, you should indicate that you did so in a new post (as I'll try to keep the original post up-to-date with the official submissions.

Captain, which of your two decks is your current submission, the Black Control deck or the Green/White Enchantment Aggro deck?

I've been thinking about a "Big Suspend" control deck.  The idea is to suspend big creatures early and control the board until they resolve.  Since the board-control is bounce-based, I have early creatures with etb effects to double-dip with.  This is what I have so far:

Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

I am going to join the contest too. I like the idea of a pauper multiplayer deck and I am curious to see what we can all come up with. I haven't got a deck yet, I am currently working on a deck (since I read this thread this morning I have been following classes all day and thinking about a cool deck at the same time).

I don't actively play pauper (although I do have a common combo deck, simply because I had the cards anyway). But if I spot a cool deck (of my own or someone elses creation) I will buy and play it (it is pauper so even if I have none of the cards, it shouldn't be expensive to do).

edit: My first draft of my Paupertm deck
Kamikazegerbil wrote: Coke Spill Level 1 Encounter Attack Power Trigger: You must be pouring yourself a drink Range: Close Blast 1D10 from Player Target: All creatures and objects within blast Attack: Any vs. Reflex Hit: 1d6 Fizzy damage and target is wet (save ends) Aftereffect: Target is sticky (save ends)
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

Helphelpe - I love incorporating the always-powerful Trinket Mage package into Pauper.  One card that I discovered in my Gatherer searching that I've really grown quite fond of in the last 12 or 13 hours is Curfew.  It acts as a mini sweeper, but allows you to abuse etb effects.  I think including it as a 4-of is a real necessity here, as you can double-dip with your deck even easier (I'd say probably in place of the Aether Tradewinds and Sanctum Gargoyle.

CadaverousBloom - I like the deck a lot, but I don't like the idea of Corrupt in a deck, as it's not nearly as effective as it could be.  If you drop them, you could add another Sign in Blood and some other goodies.  Guardian of the Guildpact seems like it would be an ideal finisher here, as it would have protection from your sweepers and can hasten the clock you set.

Captain_Estaban - I love the aura deck, it sets a strong, aggressive clock backed up with life-gain (which allows you to be even more aggressive).  Instead of the Terramorphic Expanse and Tranquil Thicket, though, you could try out Sejiri Steppe and Khalni Garden.  You can bounce both of them back with your Sanctuary to double-dip their etb effects, which can provide you with a means of punching through for damage or a creature to possibly enchant.

As for the black deck, you seem like you'd have enough board control between your Rats and Pestilence that you wouldn't need the Gatekeeper.  I think that you'd get more out of Liliana's Specter, since it both disrupts and evades, or something like Gravedigger, which can recur your Rats (among other things).  Dark Ritual seems like it might be a little iffy in this deck.  Seems like a really viscious deck.
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

@Cathaldus, I am going to have to disagree with you on the Sejiri Steppe addition, although Khalni Garden isn't a bad choice since it gives me another target for my auras (the deck is kind of creature light). I don't think I need help punching through, as Shield of the Oversoul grants evasion to half the creatures, and Rancor/Armadillo Cloak give trample which is more than enough "evasion" to punch through damage. I will confess that a very defensive deck with half or more of the deck walls might be an issue. Ideally though an indestrutible trampling threat will eventually kill my opponents (especially once Ancestral Mask hits the table). My biggest worry is targeted removal in response to Rancor, or SotO (hence the inclusion of Vines of Vastwood.

As for the black deck, you are probably right that it needs more disruption. Liliana's Specter or Cadaver Imp would probably be good additions...but what to drop. I don't think dropping Dark Ritual is the best choice. The biggest problem with Crypt Rats/Pestilence is that you have to invest 3-4 mana before you can use their ability. Usually you are casting them because it is vitally important that you kill what is on the field quickly. Dark Ritual allows you to do that. I also don't mind using the tempo to cast 2 or so on turn 2-3 to draw 3-5 cards with Syphon Mind and not have to stop going. You might be right though. The deck maybe should focus more on disruption, instead of playing carsd that require other cards to be useful.

Your blink deck leaves much to be desired in my book. I would expect to see either...
Momentary Blink/Turn to Mist
Venerated Teacher
Mulldrifter
+ Common Levelers in

or
Momentary Blink/Turn to Mist
Titanic Bulvox
Treespring Lorian
Rush of Knowledge
Wormfang Drake
Metamorphosis/Energy Tap
maybe even

Ivory Giant ?
Errant Ephemeron
Durkwood Baloth
Dragon Wings//Dragon Scales

Your suspenders deck definately needs Burnt Offering/Energy Tap and Rush of Knowledge.

As for what which entry is official, lets leave it the Aura beatdown for now.

@CadaverousBloom,
I have to agree here, Corrupt isn't worth it. Even in monoblack, Blood Tithe will almost always gain your more life, and will result in a bigger life swing.

@Helphelpe,
I like the Momentary Blink to ensure you can find your cloudposts via Expedition Map (as well as general mana fixing). I think you should include Wayfarer's Bauble in your toolbox as well. I would also like to see something like Alexi's Cloak to make sure that the Ulamog's Crusher sticks (I don't think 2 Hindering Light are going to cut it)...although now that I think of it, if you wait till yo hit 10 anyway, you should be able to blink once on the turn you cast it, and 2 times flashing it back next turn). Nice control deck though with the best Pauper finsher.

Pauper High Tide
Edits
-4 Mulldrifter
+4 Accumulated Knowledge - Can be searched for with Merchant Scroll, and draws more cards, and costs 1 less.
-1 Errant Ephemeron
+1 Temporal Fissure - To make sure the board is clear the turn after I go off.
I may make a couple of more changes to this deck, but I am fairly satisfied with its current state. This version doesn't try to worry about what my opponents are doing, which might be a problem. I may have to add more control elements. I added Temporal Fissure to clear the board of all my opponents permanents, which should probably be enough to secure victory. I could add 1xLotus Petal and Grapeshot, but I would have to add more than a single Feldon's Cane to ensure that I cast 20x Y Players total spells, which I don't like.

Pauper High Tide
20xIsland

4xCloud of Faeries
3xErrant Ephemeron
3xUlamog's Crusher
1xFeldon's Cane

4xHigh Tide
4xMerchant Scroll
4xAccumulated Knowledge
4xIdeas Unbound
4xSnap
4xFrantic Search
4xRush of Knowledge
1xTemporal Fissure

This deck attempts to go off on turn 3-4, and draw the entire deck. At which point you should have 3 8/8 Annihilator 2, 4 4/4 fliers, and a couple of 2/2s and 1/1s. It is unlikely that anyone can deal with that many threats (since pauper is missing sweepers), so you should be able to win in a couple of turns. The Feldon's Cane is there so that you can shuffle your spells back into your library if you need to do it all over again.

Coming Soon...
Pauper Affinity
Pauper Elf Ball
Pauper Reanimator
Pauper Green Beatdown

Show
My Decks http://community.wizards.com/vennsvaults/go/forum/viewcategory/138835/Venns_Vaults My Bronation Station http://community.wizards.com/pony My 1000th post! On Thursday 03/13/2011! Yay St. Patric's day. How to play many other Casual Magic Formats http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29198663/?sdb=1&pg=last#521400213 Many of these were on the Magic Resources Site years ago. It was removed around the time 2HG became a sanctioned format. Purple Work Station http://community.wizards.com/purpleworkstation/go/forum/viewboard IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
Captain - you've thoroughly schooled me (in the nicest possible way).  You're 100% right about the Blink deck.  I was actually working on a leveler deck, but didn't think about using it in a Blink shell (mostly because I was fixated on how the levelers themselves didn't synergize with blink effects).  And I have no idea why I didn't think about using morph creatures, since I've used More-Different Akroma the same way before.  I've completely revamped the deck and split it into the two different forms that you suggestions.

ArtVenn, I really think that you need more creatures in all but your sliver deck.  The first deck has no creatures that are impressively built (even for pauper) and are on a 1:1 ratio with auras.  The :u deck is fine, but Steel of the Godhead seems like a bit of a waste since only one creature gets the full benefit from it.  I really don't like Panic Attack in the sliver deck.  It seems to me that the deck would get much more out of Branching Bolt, which can outright kill up to two creatures.  Your final deck just doesn't seem to be made with multiplayer in mind.  It has only 8 creatures, both of which are expensive and rely on being suspended.  This could work fine, but your removal, which you're absolutely dependent upon in your defenseless early stages, only hits one-at-a-time (which is only an issue because you're so heavily reliant upon it).  With so few creatures, it seems like it would suffer a LOT from decks carrying Curfew, Pestilence, Crypt Rats, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Innocent Blood, Undo, etc... all of which are proving themselves to be populare choices.  I just think that you need more creatures in general.

Oh, and Mr. Spike got Serra Angel every game because he admitted stacking his deck to increase his odds of doing so.
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

So this is my attempt at a Stax deck.  I attempt to suspend one of my two finishers early, then try to keep people off both lands and creatures until they resolve.  Grave Peril should slow things down even further since nobody wasants their creature killed right away.  Ideally I'd suspend a creature turn one, have a turn 2 Akki Blizzard-Herder and a turn 3 Abyssal Gatekeeper + Innocent Blood, putting everrybody back 2 creatures and a land.  In a format where the Ravnica karoo lands seem to be really popular, this seems like a really strong deck.

Here's a stab at a Token deck:

Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

Jack "Suicide" Black featuring Rob Zombie

Creatures (24)
4x Maggot Carrier
4x Shepherd of Rot
4x Vengeful Dead
4x Gangrenous Zombies
4x Infectious Horror
4x Urborg Syphon-Mage

Spells (12)
4x Syphon Mind
4x Blood Tithe
4x Syphon Soul

Lands (24)
16x Snow-Covered Swamp
4x Desert
4x Barren Moor

Really straight forward suicide black deck that tries to end the game as quickly as possible. Keep in mind that I'm not worried about having cards like Infectious Horror attack more than once, I'm really only looking for 10 effects that hit for 2 dmg. Carrier only does 1 but Tithe does 3 to compensate a little. I can't decide if I want Infernal Caretaker over Syphon-Mage, it's a tough call. One is a bit better in the long run and the other in the short run. I can't think of a better draw spell than Syphon Mind since Sign in Blood is so incredibly weak. Might have to swap [/c] in here.
My guide to Black multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/18893722?sdb=1&post_num=1#322195706 My guide to Red multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28999213/?sdb=1&post_num=1#517562879 My guide to White multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29011349/?sdb=1&pg=last#517773211 My guide to Green multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29034323/Tichs_Guide_to_Green_Multiplayer_Cards_and_Strategies
@ Cathuldus: I like the idea of Curfew and I am going to fit it in. Your token deck could use some Echoing Courage

@ Capitan: I dislike Wayfarer's Bauble because if I need a land now, I will get an artifact land, and otherwise my expedition maps can get Cloudpost. Hindering Light is mainly against big X spells on my head (played it for a long time in my UWR angel deck, right up until I got Cunning Wishes) and that it also protects my creatures if needed is just gravy. I originally did consider Neurok Stealthsuit to use just like you suggested Alexi's Cloak but I am unsure if it is worth the card slot and me being unable to blink/return the creature.

Kamikazegerbil wrote: Coke Spill Level 1 Encounter Attack Power Trigger: You must be pouring yourself a drink Range: Close Blast 1D10 from Player Target: All creatures and objects within blast Attack: Any vs. Reflex Hit: 1d6 Fizzy damage and target is wet (save ends) Aftereffect: Target is sticky (save ends)
Wow, Tich, that's one Hell of an impressive deck.  I'd have to say that it's my current favorite submission yet.  I don't see why you'd call Sign in Blood weak card draw, though, as it's draw two for 2 mana; granted, it's taking your life down a couple pegs when you want it higher than everybody else's, but it's still good draw in my opinion.

Helphelpe, yeah, you're definitely right there.  I think I'll repace the Plummets wit them.

Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

Sign in Blood is not 2 cards, it's 1 card for 2 life and 2 mana at sorcery speed. This just feels so incredibly lackluster given how powerful normal draw is. I do really hate how slow Syphon Mind is though, and I just might have to concede that it's the lesser of 2 evils and switch them out. I'm just sad that pauper is so limited, there's no Rathi Fiend or Wailing Banshee or some of those sexy uncommon draw spells that I could use. Normally I'd probably use like Grim Discovery with fetchlands, but only the rare fetchlands really work well with that. I hate the Evolving Winds cards in mono colored decks for obvious reasons, the Barren Moors are just a way of cheating your deck to 20 lands basically. 4 CIPT tapped lands doesn't seem to slow the deck down at all. After all, the deck stops at 4 mana, and after that you're really just trying to end the game.

I thought of maybe adding blue for some draw, but I LOVE Desert in pauper. It's so incredibly strong, most people have no idea. If I were to add blue, I just feel that I'd have to use too many common aka CITP tapped lands and that just slows down the deck too much. Really, almost every card does 2 dmg so I don't really care too too much about draw since I can really only play 1 card a turn for a long time.

I was considering cards like Cruel Revival and Tendrils of Corruption in the slot as well, but the CC doesn't improve at all. Pestilence a bit too, but I don't really see it being any better than a turn 4 Syphon Mind into whatever I draw. Both should be equally as strong

My guide to Black multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/18893722?sdb=1&post_num=1#322195706 My guide to Red multiplayer cards and strategies: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28999213/?sdb=1&post_num=1#517562879 My guide to White multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29011349/?sdb=1&pg=last#517773211 My guide to Green multiplayer cards and strategies http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29034323/Tichs_Guide_to_Green_Multiplayer_Cards_and_Strategies
Made some changes to the following decks....
Pauper Aura Aggro
Edits

+4 Forest
+3 Plains
+4 Khalni Garden
-4 Tranquil Thicket
-4 Terramorphic Expanse

-4 Naya Hushblade
-4 Blastoderm
+2 Qasali Pridemage
+4 Silhana Ledgewalker

-4 Vines of Vastwood
-1 Ancestral Mask
+4 Snake Umbra
I wasn't following my own rules of using 24 land, and found out through gold fishing the deck I was mana screwed too often. Reworked some changes, Silhana Ledgewalker's super shroud seems better than Naya Hushblade only getting shroud once I cast an dual colored enchantment on it (since I want to enchant it). The ledgewalkers evasion is also nice for getting free cards from Snake Umbra. Found out the the Exalted trigger of Qasali Pridemage is amazing for the deck since it makes the Aura Gnarlids even tougher to block. Figured I didn't need Blastoderm since I already have enough lifegain for the deck anyway, and Blastoderm can't be enchanted so it doesn't work well with the rest of the deck.

Pauper Enchantment Aggro
10xForest
5xPlains
4xSelesnya Sanctuary
4xKhalni Garden

4xSihana Ledgewalker
4xSteward of Valeron
4xQasali Pridemage
4xAura Gnarlid

4xRancor
4xSnake Umbra
4xArmadillo Cloak
4xShield of the Oversoul
3xAncestral Mask
2xRofellos's Gift

Pauper High Tide
Edits
-4 Mulldrifter
+4 Accumulated Knowledge - Can be searched for with Merchant Scroll, and draws more cards, and costs 1 less.
-1 Errant Ephemeron
+1 Temporal Fissure - To make sure the board is clear the turn after I go off.
I may make a couple of more changes to this deck, but I am fairly satisfied with its current state. This version doesn't try to worry about what my opponents are doing, which might be a problem. I may have to add more control elements. I added Temporal Fissure to clear the board of all my opponents permanents, which should probably be enough to secure victory. I could add 1xLotus Petal and Grapeshot, but I would have to add more than a single Feldon's Cane to ensure that I cast 20x Y Players total spells, which I don't like.

Pauper High Tide
20xIsland

4xCloud of Faeries
3xErrant Ephemeron
3xUlamog's Crusher
1xFeldon's Cane

4xHigh Tide
4xMerchant Scroll
4xAccumulated Knowledge
4xIdeas Unbound
4xSnap
4xFrantic Search
4xRush of Knowledge
1xTemporal Fissure

Continued...

I think that one more Temporal Fissure and one less Ulamog's Crusher would help make the High Tide deck more consistantly bounce the entire field.

By the by, Captain, which of your decks is your current submission for the contest?
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

A deck in Grixis colors seems like it could be rather efficient.

Skred and Terminate give you excellent, efficient spot-removal. Innocent Blood can make for good card advantage. Rhystic Study is pretty much a multiplayer staple, and makes for good card advantage.

Then there's Syphon Soul and Urborg Syphon-Mage. That makes for thee decent targets for Drift of Phantasms, which is a respectable wall.

Flame Rift does excellently in multiplayer, and is very efficient. Elixir of Immortality makes for a pretty kool guy, too, when you're practically killing yourself.

What's more, Fireball is a common, and is a pretty good midrange card.

I think if the deck could find the right balance between digging for Flame Rifts with Frantic Search, controlling the board with spot removal, and keeping itself alive with Elixir of Immortality and Syphon Soul, the deck has potential.
Unfortunately, Elixir of Immortality is an uncommon.

I do agree that Grixis looks like a good color pairing, especially since it has access to the best sweeping effects of the format: Curfew, Innocent Blood, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Crack the Earth, Fireball.
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

@ArtVenn, Return to Dust is Uncommon, did you mean Dust to Dust?
@Cathaldus, Aura Beatdown for now.

Hey Captain, why don't you use a more traditional storm deck that uses the karoo bouncelands that tap for 2 mana? It's really the only way to make Snap + Cloud of Faeries + Frantic Search "broken." I don't see High Tide being better overall than stacking as many bouncelands as possible. After all, your combo does not even come close to winning you the game. Bouncing perms is cool, sure, but it doesn't win games. The Karoo lands are just good for playing Eldrazi after you've blown your load on high tide to bounce stuff. I especially think this is important because you will not be able to bounce everything, your deck was really built for 1v1. Storm, in general, is just bad in MP unless it's a full infinite combo.
Hey Captain, why don't you use a more traditional storm deck that uses the karoo bouncelands that tap for 2 mana? It's really the only way to make Snap + Cloud of Faeries + Frantic Search "broken." I don't see High Tide being better overall than stacking as many bouncelands as possible. After all, your combo does not even come close to winning you the game. Bouncing perms is cool, sure, but it doesn't win games. The Karoo lands are just good for playing Eldrazi after you've blown your load on high tide to bounce stuff. I especially think this is important because you will not be able to bounce everything, your deck was really built for 1v1. Storm, in general, is just bad in MP unless it's a full infinite combo.

The maximum a bounce land can tap for is 2. The maximum an Island can tap for is 5 (If I have to pop Feldon's Cane, it is 9). Turn 2 is vitally important to this deck. It either suspends the 4/4 flier, searches for High Tide with Merchant Scroll, or draws a card at instant speed. So besides the fact that my islands tap for more than Karoo lands, I can't afford to skip my 2nd turn. I have goldfished the deck a couple of times, and it can usually draw the entire deck on turn 3-4 (It is much better odds if I wait until turn 4). A couple of high tides, two untap spells (drawing into the rest), and the deck has the necessary mana to cast the Eldrazi and Rush of Knowledge. At which point, you shouldn't have any problems drawing the entire deck and having the mana necessary to cast it (tapping islands for 5 mana each will do that). The singleton storm card is just to make sure that my opponents have no permanents on their side. This will eliminate Act of Treason and other 2+ CMC spells tricks the turn after I go off, and it will leave them with no blockers for my 8/8s, so they are sure to hit. With 40 spells in the deck, going off on turn 4 means that you should be able to bounce ~30-35 permanents. I figure the most permanents my opponents could have would be about 6-7 each, so I should be able to handle 5-6 opponents, reducing them each to no permanents. At this point, I should have more than enough cards to not worry about discarding to Ideas Unbound. Typically, it isn't necessary to draw the entire deck, this way you can ensure that you don't need to pop Feldon's Cane too early (in case it is possible for your opponents to kill all 6 of your threats). You should also be able to hold onto a card draw spell of your choice and a couple of lands so if you need to cast Rush of Knowledge to draw more threats and go off a second time (after poping Feldon's Cane), you can. 

With no permanents, the worst thing my opponents can do is cast Curfew/Innocent Blood. With 4 1/1 fliers, +3 4/4 fliers, +3 eldrazi, I don't think this should hurt too much. Then, by sending Eldrazi to one set of opponents, and then to the next (6 player game), I should be able to keep my opponents down to 1 permanent on each of their turns. It shouldn't take to long to eliminate my opponents this way.

This deck will function fine in a 3-6 player game, and who plays games with more than that usually anyway. The biggest worries I have right now is early disruption in the form of dark ritual into Syphon Mind,Mind Swords,Liliana's Specter,Unnerve,Mindlash Sliver,Rotting Rats. All combo decks get hurt bad by discard disruption though. I may want to hold off going off until turn 5-6 at the expense of using more card draw like Mystic Remora and counterspells like Arcane Denial. I don't know which is best at the moment.

Captain, you are correct.  I will chance Return to Dust into a simple Disenchant.

Cathaldus: It's true, I don't have many creatures (especially in the Izzet one.), but the creatures do become finisher size and can block until stuff dies, or some mixture of the two.  I laughed the other day, teaching my newbies that Heart of Light was a good card.  Player 1 said, "Yeah, but they can still block."  I laughed, pointed at my Vampire Bats and said,
"Take that, Emrakul... or Darksteel Colossus." After a moment, he got it.  I'll post a few more when I give it more thought.
Show
My Decks http://community.wizards.com/vennsvaults/go/forum/viewcategory/138835/Venns_Vaults My Bronation Station http://community.wizards.com/pony My 1000th post! On Thursday 03/13/2011! Yay St. Patric's day. How to play many other Casual Magic Formats http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29198663/?sdb=1&pg=last#521400213 Many of these were on the Magic Resources Site years ago. It was removed around the time 2HG became a sanctioned format. Purple Work Station http://community.wizards.com/purpleworkstation/go/forum/viewboard IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
I wasn't critisizing the quality of your creatures at all, Art, just the scant quantity.  With the removal that seems very popular in Pauper Multiplayer (if the submissions to this contest are any indication) a single Innocent Blood, Curfew, Abyssal Gatekeeper, etc... can literally sweep your entire board.  You need more creatures, both to hold down to fort while you tick off time counters from your suspended finishers and to give you a creature buffer against these popular pieces of removal.

"Take that, Emrakul... or Darksteel Colossus." After a moment, he got it.  I'll post a few more when I give it more thought.

Yes, it prevents damage and makes for a very nice blocker, but I think that your specific examples were bad ones.  Cthulhu still demands tribute from the demanding player (ie, you still lose 6 permanents, which very well may include your blocker and enchantment) and Darksteel Colossus would still trample over for 10 (if my rules knowledge is correct, it would only prevent the damage that would be dealt to it, the creature, specifically, and do nothing to the damage that would spill over).  Your point, however, is still sound (even if I don't like Heart of Light in the least myself).
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

My take on Pauper Levelers...
Pauper Level UP
4xSaprazzan Skerry
4xRemote Farm
4xAzorius Chancery
8xIsland
4xPlains

4xCaravan Escort
4xSkywatcher Adept
4xHalimar Wavewatch
4xKnight of Cliffhaven
4xVenerated Teacher
4xDrift of Phantasms

4xRhystic Study
4xMomentary Blink
4xSteady Progress

Threats, threats, threats. This deck puts out threats as quickly as possible. It needs to find Venerated Teacher, so I put Drift of Phantasms to find it. I was going to include [c]Champion's Drake, but it is more of a win more card (and doesn't work well with Steady Progress). Steady Progress can make my depletion lands last longer, and Rhystic Study makes sure that player are either slowed down (and die to my quick threats), or ensure that I draw even more threats.

@ArtVen, for you B/W lifegain why don't you include this as a base?
Edge of the Divinity
Mourning Thrull
Nightsky Mimic
Putrid Warrior
Unmake
Pillory of the Sleepless

and probably Crypt Rats/Pestilence for more control. I think NightSky Mimic+Edge of Divinity puts opponents on a pretty quick clock, and Putrid Warrior is a constant drain on all opponents. If you keep it mostly black, you can also use Crypt Rats/Pestilence for more control.

My group plays almost exclusively pauper multiplayer. I like it because it's less about drawing bomb cards and more about resource management and risk assessment.

We have a pretty good red/green defender/eldrazi deck with only an average record because people tend to gang up on it, knowing how many big threats it can pump out.

4 Wall of Vines
4 Overgrown Battlement
4 Vent Sentinel
2 Reinforced Bulwark
4 Gnarlid Pack
2 Hand of Emrakul
2 Ulamog's Crusher
2 Territorial Baloth
2 Timbermaw Larva
2 Wildheart Invoker

4 Cultivate
2 Harrow
2 Fog
2 Blunt the Assault
2 Plummet

4 Mountain
16 Forest

Gnarlid pack usually comes out as a 7/7 or bigger, and Timbermaw Larva usually attacks as 9/9 or bigger. The real jewel is Vent Sentinel, though. It takes Faith's Fetters or Arrest to shut it down, assuming those cards weren't already spent on one of the other giant monsters.
4 Wall of Vines
4 Overgrown Battlement
4 Vent Sentinel
2 Reinforced Bulwark
4 Gnarlid Pack
2 Hand of Emrakul
2 Ulamog's Crusher
2 Territorial Baloth
2 Timbermaw Larva
2 Wildheart Invoker

4 Cultivate
2 Harrow
2 Fog
2 Blunt the Assault
2 Plummet

4 Mountain
16 Forest

Wouldn't Tinder Wall, Wall of Roots or Vine Trellis be better than Wall of Vines in this deck, since alll three can help you ramp?  I'd also think that 4 Ulamog's Crusher would be better than the 2/2 split with Hand of Emrakul, given the larger size, higher annihilator and that the deck lacks Eldrazi Spawn to rush out an early HandTerramorphic Expanse also seems like it could be useful in finding the Mountains that you need.

Overall, I like the deck.  It looks like it packs a real punch.

Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black

All that is probably true, but I like the reach on the Wall and the option to block with the Hand. I'm a sucker for variety.
Wall of Tanglecord could be good, but is currently tied up in a tricolor metalcraft/equipment deck, and I don't like owning more than 4 copies of any one card.

Mana fixing isn't usually a problem. Odds are about 2.5 times more likely to get at least one mountain before Vent Sentinel shows up.
Show
My group plays almost exclusively pauper multiplayer. I like it because it's less about drawing bomb cards and more about resource management and risk assessment.

We have a pretty good red/green defender/eldrazi deck with only an average record because people tend to gang up on it, knowing how many big threats it can pump out.
4 Wall of Vines
4 Overgrown Battlement
4 Vent Sentinel
2 Reinforced Bulwark
4 Gnarlid Pack
2 Hand of Emrakul
2 Ulamog's Crusher
2 Territorial Baloth
2 Timbermaw Larva
2 Wildheart Invoker

4 Cultivate
2 Harrow
2 Fog
2 Blunt the Assault
2 Plummet

4 Mountain
16 Forest
Gnarlid pack usually comes out as a 7/7 or bigger, and Timbermaw Larva usually attacks as 9/9 or bigger. The real jewel is Vent Sentinel, though. It takes Faith's Fetters or Arrest to shut it down, assuming those cards weren't already spent on one of the other giant monsters.

Really?

Wall of Vines? Traproot Kami is about a million times better than Wall of Vines. If any other players are playing green, it will become a 0/3 likely on the 1-2 turn (which puts it on equal footing with WoV). If not, TK is better turn 3 or later.

Reinforced Bulwark? Why not Steel Wall, Battle Rampart to allow your creatures to attack faster (or make Overgrown Battlement pay for itself or better), or allow your Eldrazi to annihilator a turn sooner. Speaking of Eldrazi, why run Hand of Emrakul at all (you aren't running Eldrazi Spawn? HoE costs 1 more, does 1 less damage, has 1 less Annihilator. Once you cast it, do you intend on not attacking with it with a deck full of walls?

Fog? Why not Respite, Lull, Moment's Peace, Spore Cloud, Tanglesap (with tramplers)? Do you really need fog in a deck full of walls?

Plummet? Why not Squall? Why run this at all (especially with Traproot Kami making it difficult for big fliers to get through).

Fatties in general - No evasion, really? Territorial Baloth, you might be able to make this a 8/8 (or 10/10 if you are lucky). How do you get through. Why run these and Timbermaw Larva, Gnarlid Pack, and 4 Eldrazi. Do you really need 12 finishers? If you have 10 mana to make Gnarlid Pack a 7/7, wouldn't you rather cast an eldrzi and give it haste? If you need to get threats back from your graveyard, why not Repopulate, or dip into black for Footbottom Feast/Reaping the Graves. For a group that plays exclusively pauper magic, your deck is all over the place with little focus. Where are Tinder Wall, Wall of Roots, and the other good walls?

If I were going to focus your deck, here is what I would do.
4xTranquil Thicket
13xForest
5xMountain

4xTraproot Kami
4xTinder Wall
4xOvergrown Battlement
4xWall of Roots
3xBattle Rampart
4xVent Sentinel
4xKrosan Tusker
4xUlamog's Crusher

4xSprouting Vines / Kodama's Reach
2xRolling Thunder / Fireball
1xRepopulate

This version of the deck starts dropping and using its creatures much sooner. The deck is skewed much closer to even between the two colors as well (not that is especially a good thing, but Tinder Wall gets to help with acceleration/mana fixing). Wall of Roots really only costs , since you can immediately use it as a mana source (it also makes it so you aren't tapped out on other turns so you can use the mana to cycle). Accelerate(dropped this and changed 2 mountains for forests)/Battle Rampart make sure you can use your Overgrown battlement,Vent Sentinel, or Ulamog's Crusher the turn you cast them. Since the deck casts more spells per turn than before, Sprouting Vines replaces Cultivate (you don't get to accelerate your mana by putting a land into play, but you get to fetch 3-4 lands instead. Krosan Tusker could possibly take the same slot if you wanted more threats (with possibly 1-2x Repopulate). You might also consider a Arcane/Spirit build with Elder Pine of Jukai/Kodama's Reach instead. Rolling Thunder or Fireball are here to eliminate troublesome players or creatures. I didn't include any Artifact/Enchantment hate because your original deck didn't, but any of these would be acceptable 4xHull Breach, Relic Crush, Wickerbough Elder (most likely in place of Accelerate,since battle rampart can still give our creatures haste). (Note:Mades edits to the deck, so this paragraph isn't accurate. I am not completely pleased with what I ended up with here, but I still contend it is more solid than the original Wall/Eldrazi deck it is based on.)

Jesus, Cap, tell us how you really feel.

The answer to most of your questions is a combination of I don't have those cards and we're not insanely competitive.

The answer to most of your questions is a combination of I don't have those cards and we're not insanely competitive.

I am sorry if you were offended, but what do you expect. You start by posting that your group plays pauper MP exclusively. So I think, "Great, here is someone who has been playing within the format restrictions for a while. They will know what they are talking about." You mention the deck is "pretty good", but only has an average record (what is an average record for 5 player MP? 20%) because "people tend to gang up on it."

Then I go on to read the decklist and it has bad cards in it that make no sense. Annihilator is useful for attacking, period. (Cathaldus beat me to the punch as I was trying to write a response, and a better version of the deck). Why would you ever care about blocking with an Eldrazi in a Wall deck? Why, why, why. Don't you have walls for that? Are you seriously trying to argue that?

I was going to decide to not post my response because Cathaldus pointed out most of the things that I was already going to, but your response to him made me reconsider. Your threats can be easily chump blocked, almost any Green trampler would be a better choice (the only one I marginally like is Gnarlid Pack because it has a variable P/T). Your other spells seem weak and make little sense to me. Well maybe your collection is shallow though...(although ROE had Battle Rampart, and that is certainly better than Reinforced Bulwark.).

I'm not offended; I didn't expect such a vigorous rant with that many more suggestions than the zero I asked for. I'm also not interested in arguing with you, or buying any new cards to radically modify a casual multiplayer deck. Fun beats all, remember?

It's an entry in a community-judged contest. Vote it to the bottom and let it go.
My take on Pauper Levelers...
Pauper Level UP
4xSaprazzan Skerry
4xRemote Farm

I don't really like those lands, granted you aren't proliferating or anything. You mentioned Steady Progress in your post, was that supposed to be in the deck?
All that is probably true, but I like the reach on the Wall and the option to block with the Hand. I'm a sucker for variety.
Wall of Tanglecord could be good, but is currently tied up in a tricolor metalcraft/equipment deck, and I don't like owning more than 4 copies of any one card.

Mana fixing isn't usually a problem. Odds are about 2.5 times more likely to get at least one mountain before Vent Sentinel shows up.

I'm not offended; I didn't expect such a vigorous rant with that many more suggestions than the zero I asked for. I'm also not interested in arguing with you, or buying any new cards to radically modify a casual multiplayer deck. Fun beats all, remember?

It's an entry in a community-judged contest. Vote it to the bottom and let it go.

Perhaps you should read the rules of this forum thread that you posted to. You talk about cards being tied up in other decks and not wanting to own more than 4x copies of a card. You must realize that in responding to this forum topic, you don't need to have any cards to design a deck for consideration. You talk about not being competitive, and yet you are posting to a thread that is a contest.

I have no interest in arguing with someone who clearly has no idea what the purpose of this thread is. Good day.

Sign In to post comments