Battery: Half Orc, Ranger/Warlord, Divine Oracle, Warmaster
Lashing out the action
Returning the reaction
Weak are ripped and torn away
Crushing all that cower
Battery is here to stay
Smashing through the boundaries
Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the Battery
Before we get started I would like to put everything into perspective with a little theme music while you young whipper snappers are reading these tales of mayhem.
Smashing thru the Boundries
Battery is a Half Orc hybrid Ranger/Warlord, MC Cleric, Divine Oracle, Warmaster. Battery employs various strategies, including Half Orc Bloody Cheese tactics (to buff attack and damage bonuses), Lazylord maneuvers and utilities to prevent enemies from hurting allies, initiative optimization (as a Battlefront Leader), save enabling (and hampering), and healing makes Battery a decent Leader in his own right.
What sets Battery apart is the potential to unleash an amazing ranged base nova while simutaneously enabling his teamates in a gruesome display of Action Optimization. Combine all this with solid defenses and you'll see why Battery is here to stay.
Hungry Violence Seeker
As a Half Orc Battery is all about being bloodied. We will achieve this of course with the Battlecrazed Weapon. After we are bloodied we will be experiencing attack bonus buffs via Anger Unleashed and damage bonuses via Strength from Pain. We are using the Drow Long Knife, which is a Heavy Blade, so we will be able to take advantage of a Battlecrazed Weapon's extra damage as well.
As a Divine Oracle we are going to be ensuring Critical Hits. This comes into play in the next section.
Lashing out the Action - Returning the Reaction
The most exciting part of Battery is his ability to unleash a spectacular Nova in his own right with 8 Standard Actions in one turn while enabling an ally of his choice with 5 Standard Actions! We will be achieving this by gaining a total of 4 Action Points and various extra actions, and recharging Encounter Powers as we go.
1. We will use a Standard Action for Prophecy of Doom - this allows us to make a Crit by next turn.
2. We will use a Minor Action to activate our Clockwork Cowl for 2 non attack Standard Actions.
3. We will become bloodied via our Bloodfury weapon.
4. We will use a non attack standard to give ourselves and our allies an immediate round of actions with Spring the Trap.
5. We will attack with Pounding Barrage.
6. We will make this a Crit via Prophecy of Doom.
7. By Critting we will gain an Action point via our Symbol of Victory as well as another Action point via our Violet Solitaire.
This will give us a total of 4 since we start the day with an extra via Vistani Foresight.
8. We will use a non attack Standard to give everyone +5 to d20 rolls till EONT via Good Omens.
9. We will expend all of our Action points via Tactical Genius. Each time we expend one of these Action points we will be giving a comrade of our choice a Standard action on their next turn via Shock and Awe.
10. We will unleash a Battery of Multi-Attack smack down and do crazy damage with a Long Knife.
11. We will fight Lolth and we will win.
Cannot Kill the Family
Battery is a powerhouse of energy, but he also knows he can't do things alone. That's why he has various methods at his disposal to protect and enhance his comrades such as Disrupting Strike, Powerful Warning, Help or Hinder, Tactical Shift, Exhorted Counterattack, and Quickening Order. Battery's strategy is to react when needed most, so Immediate Reactions/Interrupts are the order of the day.